• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

Somewhat... I mean, I was in a handbell choir for 2 years when I was in middle school and took piano class for 2.5 years in high school, so it would be wrong to say I can't play an instrument at all, certainly I can play piano at a basic level. I also like to sing (voice is an instrument too). I can read music very well though, music composition is one of my hobbies, I wish I could find more motivation to do it more often.

Can you play chess?

Like ice cream? Yes, it's the really hot foods that I can't tolerate.

Can you sleep for 12 hours continuously without interruption?

Nope. I can sleep for like 4-5 hours without the constant interruption that is me wanting to use my phone ^^;

Have you ever tried making okonomiyaki? (“They call it okonomiyaki but we call it de-licious!”)

No, my sister and I have made vegetable tempura and taiyaki but okonomiyaki never.

Can you listen to same song on loop for an hour?

I'm sure I can, but I can't remember the last time I did so. If the terrain is uneven, most certainly not, and most trips I can remember where I might I have fallen asleep had bumpy terrain at some point.

Can you read in a language other than English?

I can imitate dogs, cats, and maybe even pigs. I try to imitate the vocalizations of birds, but their sounds are too difficult to imitate.

Can you write poetry?

Back
Top Bottom