• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

I have a hard time finishing a WIP at all, let alone going without rewriting significant portions of it. If I stop working on something, it tends to drop off the face of the earth. (ADHD is a bitch like that.)

Can you drive a car with manual transmission?

Oh yeah. Usually old shows though that I've seen before though, I like to binge re-watch stuff. (I hate binging new stuff that I haven't seen before.)

Can you eat cold food? (Like, food that's meant to be eaten hot, but has gone cold.)

Absolutely not, no, haha. I always rely on singing that song in my head when doing anything alphabetical (that isn't on a computer where the name column comes very in handy). Thankfully it is pretty easy after that, though!

Could someone literally pay you to move to another country, in a theoretical situation where no other strings are attached?

With a reference, yes. I actually made some sprites for a Pokémon Red ROM hack I was making, but there was a lot of referencing the original Gen 3 and 5 sprites.
breloom.png
shroomish.png
golurk.png
breloomb.png
shroomishb.png
golurkb.png

Can you run or jog a mile (~1.61km) without slowing down to a walk?

Back
Top Bottom