• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll added!

Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names?

• Yes to both questions.

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Yes to either one of the questions.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • No to both questions.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll adde

I can identify all of then by their pictures and can list their names in order of the national dex.

Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll adde

I know almost everything from all Pokémon up to Gen IV.
I have yet to remember the Gen V info.

I actually know the name, typing, most basic stats, evolutions, counterparts, most egg types most movesets, most locations, original regions, and original generations of every sing le Pokemon from gen I-IV... Wow, I actually just realized that. I guess that's what comes over trying to catch em' all and obsessing over base stats and movesets for competitive play...

I also know a good chunk of the Japanese names, sprites, and typing of the Gen V Pokemon. I Prefer the Japanese Gen V names over the Localized names, they just sound better.

I know Gen I-IV Pokemon named. Not in order, but if shown a picture I could name it, and say what its type is and what stats it is good/bad in.

I can't name them all, though I can probably name most of them up to the Unova ones.
I keep forgetting that one pokemon... looks like a fuzzy ball with bug features? Somethingmoth?

I know G1-4 by English names and a bulk of the Japanese names. I couldn't say them in order if you asked me to, though.

Waiting for English names to memorize G5's Pokémon.

i know them all! even the gen V ones
i can give you their typings, Evolutions, Most of their abilities, a portion of their movepools, the generation it was released, their home region... and the list goes on XD...

Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names?

Off the top of my head? No. If you showed me a Pokemon and asked me what it was? Yes. Oh, and I don't know many of the Gen 5 pokes yet (waiting for English Release).

Same here. I only know about 28 or 30 of the Gen.5 ones.

I can probably do 1-151 easily, but after that, nope. However, I know pretty much everything about a particular pokemon if you showed it to me.

At least metagame wise. I couldn't give you much trivia on it.

I know generation 1 and 4 well. it was all thanks to a toy pokedex

I can name every single one up till the 4th gen. Gimme some time till the official English names for the 5th gen Pokés are revealed and I'll quickly memorize them, too. It's not that hard, y'know. Just around 500 names. No sarcasm here.

Gen 1 and 2 for sure, after that it gets a lot more difficult...

I know everything except Gen 5 like the back of my hand. Show me a picture, and I can give you the name, type, weaknesses, generation introduced, and evolutionary families. I bet I'll have Gen 5 memorized in no time at all!

i know them all! even the gen V ones
i can give you their typings, Evolutions, Most of their abilities, a portion of their movepools, the generation it was released, their home region... and the list goes on XD...

Well, technically, according to his Pokedex entries, Corphish isn't home to any region we know of. ;)

Anyway, I can name every Pokemon, and I know all their names, but I can't list them in order. Well, other than the usual Grass Starter -> Fire Starter -> Water Starter thing.

I know everything except Gen 5 like the back of my hand. Show me a picture, and I can give you the name, type, weaknesses, generation introduced, and evolutionary families. I bet I'll have Gen 5 memorized in no time at all!

I am almost exactly the same way, except for the Gen 5 part. I memorized most of the names revealed yesterday, but there are still a couple that I'm having trouble with. I also have a basic idea of every Pokémon's evolution method, and I can name the first 15 or so Pokémon of each reigon in Pokédex order.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom