• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • As we are still looking for enthusiastic new mods, we're extending the Bulbagarden Staff Drive by a week! See details here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 on YT

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 on YTV

According to Zap2it TV listings, Canadians will receive new episodes of Pokémon the Series: XY. These episodes are scheduled on YTV for Saturday December 7, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 o

So is this their sneak peek, or is Canada going to end up getting XY's dub before the US?

Nomekop

Reaction score
Re: Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 o

Thats a good question and i ope the december schedule for Cartoon Networks gets revealed soon, because i dont want their be a gap between BW and XY

Meowstic

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

It's obviously a sneak peek. YTV also takes breaks during December so don't worry about us Canadians getting ahead. Also, I noticed an unnamed "movie" is airing after the two XY Episodes. Probably the Mewtwo/Genesect movie.

Meowstic

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

I can now confirm Movie 16 will be airing after Pokémon the Series: XY:
YTV Shows – Schedule –YTV.com

IIRC, XVI means 16.