• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 on YT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 on YTV

According to Zap2it TV listings, Canadians will receive new episodes of Pokémon the Series: XY. These episodes are scheduled on YTV for Saturday December 7, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 o

So is this their sneak peek, or is Canada going to end up getting XY's dub before the US?

Re: Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 o

Thats a good question and i ope the december schedule for Cartoon Networks gets revealed soon, because i dont want their be a gap between BW and XY

It's obviously a sneak peek. YTV also takes breaks during December so don't worry about us Canadians getting ahead. Also, I noticed an unnamed "movie" is airing after the two XY Episodes. Probably the Mewtwo/Genesect movie.

I can now confirm Movie 16 will be airing after Pokémon the Series: XY:
YTV Shows – Schedule –YTV.com

IIRC, XVI means 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom