• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cannot Unhear

However, Stunfisk's cry is another matter. It's farting, I swear...

I KNOW, right? It sounds so disgusting. xP

The cries of Electabuzz and Spinarak hurt my ears...

I love the jingle that plays when you pick up an item that was lying on the ground, though. ^^

I KNOW, right? It sounds so disgusting. xP

The cries of Electabuzz and Spinarak hurt my ears...

I love the jingle that plays when you pick up an item that was lying on the ground, though. ^^

I have that jingle as my text tone on my phone. Love it.

Jynx's cry always pissed me off, so long and loud and annoying, I had a Jynx in Gen 1 and turned the volume down whenever I sent it out, never had a Jynx since

@Fate Duchess IKR? It's just willowy, isn't it? :mallet:

@Sprickenzi That's so cool, you got that text tone :smokin:. Don't you just want to say "Obtained the ????????~"? Player put the ???????? in the Items Pocket. :lol:

@John Khrappe I think you're right. Also, I think MissingNo.'s cry should be the sound your GBA game makes when it gets dislodged :XD2:.

Last night I went through my pokédex on Black, and I found quite a lot of pokémon that have really scary cries. o_O

Hydreigon's cry sounds a little like a lion rawr at the end... Cobalion's is just... I don't know what to say about that.

Elektross' sounds like someone who's playing the drums or something - it's just weird.

Jellicent's sounds a bit like someone gurgling water.

Now, Reuniclus and Gothitelle... they had me freaking out. o_O Gothitelle is so spooky, and Reuniclus sounds like a computer voice enunciating a word backwards.

Jellicent's cry sounds like the drowning screams of the people it has claimed.

And I also think Stunfisk's cry matches that of a broken radio.

When I was little, I was literally scared of Electabuzz's cry, even though it was part of my main team at the time.

Meloetta's cry is soothing yet creepy at the same time at the same time... I don't know how to describe it.

Just one. Kricketune. The oddest Pokécry ever. When I heard it I was not sure if I should laugh or be just WTF XD
Oh, and Servine's just like a cat meowing :,D

Venusaur's cry says "Asshole!"

Cofagrigus sounds like Britney Spears in the South Park episode where she shot her head off.

Kyurem's cry sounds exactly how he looks: Messed up. Sounds like static or how my 90s era tv used to sound.

Whenever he does get an alternate forme, he will also be the very first Pokemon aside from Yellow's Pikachu to have an alternate cry.

Oh, and Servine's just like a cat meowing :,D

Yeah, I like Servine's cry. :3

Serperior's, on the other hand... Yeesh. I like the Pokemon a lot, but its cry is just... WTF. It sounds like a woman screaming in a horror movie. o.o

Gardevoir's cry sounds like a hollow bottle
Maybe I'm weird but it sounds like Gardevoir is trying to sing every time I hear its cry. But hearing Ralts and its cry? For some odd reason it reminds me of those stupid kinetic energy balls. You know, the ones that are suspended on strings and sit there and clack back and forth when you move one? Yeah, that's kinda what Ralts sounds like to me.

On YouTube, someone said that Golurk's cry sounded as if it were saying, "I am a warrior." Now every time I break out my Golurk, guess what I hear? :rolleyes:

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom