• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cannot Unsee

Until very recently my little brother thought that Hariyama's body was a giant nose.

Spr_3r_297.png

I can see it now, but I would have never thought to look at it that way.

Imagine, if you will, a Gardevoir:

Spr_4p_282.png

Now, imagine what you would see if you were to turn that Gardevoir 45 degrees...

I used to think Graveler's second pair of arms were some kind of chest plates for some reason o_O

I thought the same for Metapod's spike, Kakuna's tie and for Armaldo's eyes. Has anyone noticed the pointed furry spike between Reshiram's legs? I thought they would censore it out at the end. Magmar's head always looked like a butt to me.

556.png

The line on the left head-cactus is a smiley face. The spines are eyes. Maractus' head was the body, and the body was a leg. Maractus' right arm was the right leg, the right head-cactus was the right arm, and the left arm was the left leg.

... I have no idea why I originally saw it like that.

Spr_1b_043.png

I used to think Oddish's happy mouth was a nose.....

Spr_1b_140.png

....and that those dots on the top of Kabuto's head were eyes, like a real horseshoe crab.

Spr_1b_140.png

....and that those dots on the top of Kabuto's head were eyes, like a real horseshoe crab.

...They are :p

There are two small black dots, which are a second pair of eyes, on the front of its shell. Kabuto uses these eyes when it hides deeper in its shell to protect itself from harm. Its black eyes sense what is going on outside of the shell while it is hiding. Underneath its shell is mostly black, with two red eyes, which glow in the dark, and four yellow-tan legs. Its shell turns into the fossil which is used to resurrect it.

Quote courtesy of Bulbapedia.

I thought that poliwag's swirl pattern on its stomach was its mouth.

Until very recently my little brother thought that Hariyama's body was a giant nose.

Spr_3r_297.png

I can see it now, but I would have never thought to look at it that way.

Argh I had a similar problem, only I saw Hariyama's body as part of it's head, with the line between the head and torso as the mouth and the dark brown shading above the pants forming a "goatee" >_>

^That is scary :s

I used to think Masquerain's antenna where its wings, and that it's actual wings were tiny legs.

180px-284Masquerain.png

And I used to think that those white circles on Clamperl's cheeks where its eyes, and that it had a constant worried expression.

130px-366Clamperl.png

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom