• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can't find cranidos and Shieldon

a230

Reaction score
Hello every body, I have been looking for them in the space time distortion in coronet highland for 2 days now. After more than 10 different distorsions,I've found they're evolution but I did not find them. Does someone have both and would be kind enough to trade them to me for my dex?

I found one Shieldon, no Cranidos. So I'm not able to help, but I would like to know if it's only the Highlands were they can be found in the distortions and if they're just stupid rare.

Yes it's just there. Still,no sign ofeither of them. Now i've look for them in 16 space time distorsion. I'm about to give up haha.

Dang, that's a lot of bad luck. That many space-time distortions and nothing? Dang. If I come across an extra of each I'll keep you in mind.

If it helps, I believe there are 3 special spawns per space-time distortion (special spawns being Cranidos and Shieldon (and possibly their evolutions), and Rowlet once you reach post-game. Also I haven't been able to test it myself, but I have seen it on a stream. If you fast-travel once a space-time distortion has started forming (so hasn't appeared yet), special spawns won't appear for some reason. I have only seen it happen once, the streamer fast-traveled and didn't get anything, and someone he was talking with or chat said rare spawns don't appear if you fast travel while the distortion is still forming. I also don't know if this has been updated with the recent patch that came with the Daybreak update.

Hello every body, I have been looking for them in the space time distortion in coronet highland for 2 days now. After more than 10 different distorsions,I've found they're evolution but I did not find them. Does someone have both and would be kind enough to trade them to me for my dex?

Hey, I just got ahold of two Shieldon and Cranidos in a time-space distortion. I'd be willing to trade. In exchange I'll take... YOUR SOUL! Kidding. Send me a conversation and we'll talk trade.

Worst part is, unless the first Shieldon you get is Heavy, you actually need Two of them to get the Research entries completed. It makes no sense to me why they thought it was a good idea to throw 7 different exclusive Pokemon into that zone (Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Cranidos, Rampardos) while the Icelands prior to Postgame just has Scizor, which you can get readily by evolving a Scyther anyway, who has a guaranteed alpha spawn. I had a Scizor before I left the Fieldlands, why on earth would it be the only "exclusive" Icelands Distortion Pokemon? Just move it to the Fieldlands or Coastland which don't have one of the Starters crowding the spawns, and move either the Shieldon or Cranidos line to the Icelands, would've been so much better.

Rants aside I unfortunately don't have a solution for you, here's hoping CL got you covered with a Heavy, and / or that your luck turns around!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom