• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can't seem to upload images.

White Yoshi

Racing and Pokemon fan.
Reaction score
I tried to upload some images but there seems to be an error.

First tried to get them from my USB but that failed then I transferred them to my Computer but I still couldn't transfer them. Am I doing something wrong, my images a currently, jpg. Thanks if answered.

I tried to upload some images but there seems to be an error.

First tried to get them from my USB but that failed then I transferred them to my Computer but I still couldn't transfer them. Am I doing something wrong, my images a currently, jpg. Thanks if answered.

Hi. I'm a bit confused as to what exactly ou mean by 'upload'. Do you mean you can't post pictures inside of threads or are you having trouble getting an image to work in your signature?

The problem is in the blogs. On my 2nd latest blog. The images are in link and when I click on them, they don't load.

You're using attachments to upload pictures into your blog? It might be better to find an image hosting site to upload your pictures.

If you don't want to make an account on one, I would suggest using imgur since you don't need an account there to upload pictures.

Or you can upload it to an album on your profile. It's essentially the same as an image hosting site, and then it'll be easy to refer back to.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom