• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Can't seem to upload images.

Racing and Pokemon fan.
Reaction score
I tried to upload some images but there seems to be an error.

First tried to get them from my USB but that failed then I transferred them to my Computer but I still couldn't transfer them. Am I doing something wrong, my images a currently, jpg. Thanks if answered.

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
I tried to upload some images but there seems to be an error.

First tried to get them from my USB but that failed then I transferred them to my Computer but I still couldn't transfer them. Am I doing something wrong, my images a currently, jpg. Thanks if answered.
Hi. I'm a bit confused as to what exactly ou mean by 'upload'. Do you mean you can't post pictures inside of threads or are you having trouble getting an image to work in your signature?

Racing and Pokemon fan.
Reaction score
The problem is in the blogs. On my 2nd latest blog. The images are in link and when I click on them, they don't load.

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
You're using attachments to upload pictures into your blog? It might be better to find an image hosting site to upload your pictures.

If you don't want to make an account on one, I would suggest using imgur since you don't need an account there to upload pictures.

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Or you can upload it to an album on your profile. It's essentially the same as an image hosting site, and then it'll be easy to refer back to.