• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Can't Wait Till 6pm! "Pocket Monsters": A Timeless Anime

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
A short 20 minute special claiming to "present the latest news on the Pocket Monsters anime" will air from 4:55pm to 5:15pm, an hour before that week's anime episode starts at 6.

No info beyond that.

Airs August 9, info by Dephender, Serebii

Reaction score
A short 20 minute special claiming to "present the latest news on the Pocket Monsters anime" will air from 4:55pm to 5:15pm, an hour before that week's anime episode starts at 6.

No info beyond that.

Airs August 9, info by Dephender, Serebii
Hopefully no clickbait this time.

Reaction score
"Can't Wait Till We Show You Our First Pokemon Main Series Episode without Ash or Pikachu!"

I swear, if the so-called special just tells us info on ever-decreasing screentime for Ash and Pikachu...

As for realistic expectations, they are probably going to hype up the new opening, and give us a trickle of information for 5-10 future episodes.

Reaction score
"Can't Wait Till We Show You Our First Pokemon Main Series Episode without Ash or Pikachu!"

I swear, if the so-called special just tells us info on ever-decreasing screentime for Ash and Pikachu...

As for realistic expectations, they are probably going to hype up the new opening, and give us a trickle of information for 5-10 future episodes.
And baits so they can switch later. Don’t forget about those baits.

My Beautiful Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
I've never really understood the need to recap the series so early on. I mean, we're barely 30 episodes in here.

I hope there's another little preview of what's to come like we got with Korrina and Sobble, at the very least (although a little less baity than last time would be much appreciated!)