• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can't You See? You Belong With Me

KarlG

Reaction score
HI everyone!

I'm FINALLY joining Bulbagarden. After years of Bulbapediaing and playing Pokemon since I was 8, and I wondered how a ship captain could get seasick... I am finally on the forums!

A little intro about me:

1. I am a BUG POKEMON fanatic! That's right, in every game I try to have at least one Bug Pokemon, and for those that I replay over and over again (read: RSE and DP) I specialize in an all-Bug team.

2. I am also a TAYLOR SWIFT fanatic! As you can tell from the title of this post. I have all her albums, DVDs, and I managed to catch her in concert during 2011's Speak Now World Tour. I generally love country music, so throw me some Shania Twain and Lady Antebellum and I'm in too.

3. I am a guy.

4. My favorite Gym Leader is Bugsy. My favorite Elite Four trainer is NOT Aaron, but Koga. He's the only guy who's been Elite AND a Gym Leader! This guy is an overachiever. The only other person who's done two roles is Caitlin, but she uses Psychic, not my thing.

5. What else? I love poker, reading (Great Gatsby is my favorite book, Leo DiCaprio better not ruin it) and playing the guitar.

I love Pokemon fans because for some reason, we are generally the most fun, level-headed fans around. We back each other up, no mean fighting like in other game forums, and we also span different decades of ages.

MY FIRST POST! I'm looking forward to more in time to come.

:lick:

Heyyy! Welcome to the forums! So nice too meet you! :3 My name's Jenna. :D
You'll love it here. I became a member a couple days ago and everybody is so nice here. ;D
You like Bug pokemon? Uh oh. I can't have battles with you, then. You'll kill my team. xD. (I specialize in Dark types, that's why.) x3.
But please make yourself at home and enjoy the forum! :D You sound like a fun guy, so I'm sure you'll make friends fast. ^-^

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :3c It's probably a good idea to familiarize yourself with the rules before you post, and check the FAQ for any questions you may have. After that, feel free to post to your heart's content, and I hope you have an enjoyable time here! If you have any problems, it's best to contact a moderator, a list of which can be found here. Or if you just wanna chat, feel free to leave me a VM or PM, or get acquainted with the community at the Garden Grotto General Chat. Happy posting, friend!

Hi, welcome to BMGf, KariG. Nice to meet you :) Some Bug type Pokemon are cool and I've used a few. My favorites are some of the Gen 5 ones. We're pretty nice here, so feel free to look around and start posting. If you need any help, feel free to ask any questions you have. I hope you have a great time here.

WHy does everyone think Bugsy is a girl? Especially in Pokemon Adventures, Gold had a crush on him...

AND THANKS ALL for your wonderful comments.

Welcome to bulbagarden. I recently read The Great Gatsby. Just finished yesterday. That ending! Lol. Not my favorite, but I would reread. Have fun here at Bulbagarden. You might want to read the rules.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom