• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions

Here to place another request if you don't mind.
Subject: Mami Tomoe.
Image: This or this.
Text: "Mami Tomoe" in either a gothic or a formal font.
Other: Stained glass as a motif is preferred, if possible.

Size: Standard
Subject/Image: Shiny Dratini and Shiny Dragonair.

Text: Best.Dragon.Ever.
Other: Purpleish/Pinkish Background

You and I both knew this was coming, ready for the order from the blue puff ball of chaos, apparently named Jingster at this moment?

Size: standard
Subject/Image: Zombie King Jingaling, if you want a pic of who he is then I'll give you one
Text: "Even in death, I remember my friends" just with no quotation marks :p
Other: Your payment will be in internet bacon

@User_Name; @Mizuhashi; @theboogster2; @The Jingster; Sorry for the delays, everyone! There's been just about a million distractions for me lately, and I'm quite tightly pressured when it comes to school right now. :/

Expect your banners sometime in the next three or four days. If you don't get them by then, I'll understand fully if you decide to take your orders to another shop, as long as you notify me of the switch.

It's fine. ^^; Take it easy. You can do mine later, no rush. Just take care of what you gotta do.

Take your time. I'm fine with it taking a while.

Here y'all go! :3

@User_Name;
user_name4.png

@Mizuhashi;
mizuhashi6.png

@theboogster2;
theboogster21.png

@The Jingster;
thejingster1.png

now gimme mah 'net bacon

@NuvemaHillShipperSonic!;
nuvemahillshippersonicavi.png

Let me know if any of you want some editing done! Again, sorry for the delays. ^^;;

Well done Cappy, I'll use it when the time comes for my new theme >:D

puts plenty of internet bacon in Cap's mailbox

umm... if it's not much to ask, I have a request.

Size: Standart
Subject/Image: I'd like an avatar and a sig of my recently made fakemon Majestelle. The signature would feature the three alternate forms.

Here is the link to the the post where my entry is detailed (third one) and here is the link to the image.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2w37q8n.jpg

The only problem is that my drawing of it is... far from perfect, so, it'd be nice if in the sig new, better drawings of the forms were used.

Text: Majestelle
Other: Rounded corners if possible. Maybe with a cut corner.

Size: Normal
Subject/Image: Mejestelle's Normal form
Border: Only the drawing of the form, no background... maybe some little star/snowflake effects for background, but no border.

But, if it's too much of a hassle to draw better drawings of Majestelle, then you can feel free to skip this order. Thanks for your time.

@Neon Borealis; Unfortunately I'm no artist when it comes to drawing, sorry. ^^;; It may not be too difficult to edit the drawings digitally a bit to make them look nice, though. Would you like me to do that? :3

Yes that would be nice. Thanks.

Or, if you could wait for me to get someone to draw them sugi style. Would you wait a little bit?

Maybe I'm doing this more complicated than it should be.

Last edited:

Thanks Cap. ^^; It looks nice.

Hey cariad~ <3 Can I have another banner please? sorry if you're like filled up like woah man you're so popular ;w;

Size: Whatever you think looks best, cariad. c:
Subject/Image: [x]
Text: "I'll protect you from the hooded claw, keep the vampires from your door."
Links & Text: Here, I'll set it out like I did last time, with the text what I want it to be and the links to each one. Sorry if I made any mistakes here, I'm having a weird day today. >>;; and if this makes the code too long just shoot me

| | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | |

Link Bar Thingy?: No thank you, I'd prefer it if they were just text and symbols, same as last time~
Bar Design: N/A
Icon: N/A
Other: Just feel free to experiment and improvise here, I haven't really can't anything special in mind, as always. xP If the image is broken/too small/you can't work with it, just let me know and I'll get a different one~ Have fun, and feel free to take as long as you want, again~ =w= *cough*iloveyou*cough*

@Kurloz Makara; Could you please make me a banner?

Standard Size.

Image:Neji Hyuga from Naruto, please. The dude from my avatar.

Text:"What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it."

That should be all. Any problems,Pm me or something. Grazie.

[As per his request, Neon Borealis' banner is on hold.]

Here you go!

@Meulin Leijon; Hello there, cariad~ <3 nu me not popular and whoa no i will never shoot you in any situation okay xP

j4qW
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | | [/div]

( Make sure all the links work, I had to use two different URL shorteners to get it within the character limit, because tinyurl was too long. :p )

Code:

[noparse]
j4qW
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | | [/div]

[/noparse]

*cough*iloveyoutoocariad~<3*cough*

@Gaara The Vampire Prince;

GaaraTheVampirePrince1.png

Both of you, let me know if you want any changes made!

I need to have a few banners made, three of them if you can? @Kurloz Makara BTW i'm online you just can't see me.

I need to have a few banners made, three of them if you can? @Kurloz Makara

Could you fill out the form for them, please? In the first post. :3
Just warning you now, if you want that many, it's probably gonna take awhile. That's pretty much the equivalent of three slots on the queue, and I'm already a little pressured when it comes to school right now. Perhaps you could put a request each in three different banner shops? :/

BANNERS

Size:(600x200).
Subject/Image: Need to be a dark purple and hazey place with ghost and psychic Pokemon every were. Any ghost or psychic with do.
Text: Dream world
Other:

Back
Top Bottom