• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions

The sig is nice, but it's kinda weird how the birthday part came out. I think I may have an idea for you. Instead of the calendar date thing, how about a silhouette of 14 birthday candles on the bottom. Since I really like how the left part of the sig came out, how about spreading it throughout the whole sig? Now that the whole sig is in yellow, the text could be black-on-yellow. And an avatar that matches the new yellow. For the final touches, how about a thin, square border for both the avatar and sig?

Sorry if I'm asking for too much, but I hope it turns out great! April is still a while away, so take as much time as you want (and get some time to get your comp fixed). Also, good luck on the temporary sig!

~ Daryl

Re: Laika's Luxuries

After an incredibly long time, the queue is now reopened! I've found a half-decent replacement for Paint.NET for now, but ugh, nothing beats the real thing. >_>;;

Both remaining orders from the queue have been VMed asking if they still wish to have the themes. Serperiority's are both completely finished and Vubberth's can be whipped up in a jiffy if he so chooses. :3c

As you probably have noticed, there's been a name change. Welcome to Laïka's Luxuries​, everyone!

[video=youtube;Id2kANw_sMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id2kANw_sMU[/video]
My thoughts aside, I have a request to make. For a banner that is.

Size: Standard.
Image: http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/Violin_Spider/Reimu_Hakurei4_zps3325c3c0.png, or http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/Violin_Spider/2010-08-24-316993_zpsa8f163c4.png
Colors: Red and white preferably.
Text: Refer to this format:
Shrine Maiden of Paradise (Above the following, but in smaller text.)
Hakurei Reimu
Theme: Oriental or abstract.

Take your time. ^^;

Yay~ just in time for something I've been plotting for weeks :evil:

Size: regular :I
Subject/Image: I know you prefer subject matter, but I want the banner to have that image in it You have free reign when it comes to everything else, though I'm thinking something lighthearted :D
Text: Remember when I gave you free reign? Forgot to tell you to add this text, "What will hatch? Only time will tell..."

sorry for being so vague, if you want me to be more specific tell me XP

Links & Text: Profile, located on the right, preferably. Kirby Fan Club, preferable in the center. And Blog, on the right, of course.

Link Bar Thingy? Yes? I'd just prefer a signature, WITH the links to the pages, if possible.

Size: Standard signature size

Other: I would also like the text, "Murkmire" in this font, if possible. If there are any problems with my order, please VM me as soon as possible.

OtherOther: I know I just added this, but I'll try to specify what I want in my signature. I'd like the links in purple, except for the link to the Kirby Fan Club to be in pink. Also, the background to be mostly black, with mixes of dark purple.

If you need me to be clear on anything else, or if all this is too much, don't be afraid to tell me. Thank you.

Queue is now full. Any orders after Murkmire's will be ignored and must be placed again after the queue is emptied.
I'll get to everyone's orders soon. c:

Just a note. If the images I posted wind up being difficult to work with, I can always grab some more. ^^;

All orders in!

@NuvemaHillShipperSonic!;

URpUzM0.png

@Mizuhashi;
X5tfaVX.png

@The Jingster;
4YbxFxd.png

@Vubberth; you've waited so long im so sorry ;w;
ukgpbU9.png
this one was really fun to make ahh <3

Aaaand Murkmire canceled his order.
If anyone wants any changes, message me straight away! :3c

@Laika;
Looks nice as usual. :3

Hey Capri! What's up? Well, it seems the April theme is gonna happen next year, but I'd like my May theme to get started. This theme shall be called "May Summer Come Along!"

Here's for May:
Signature
Size: Same as current
Subject/Image: Serperior, Spring, and California Poppies
Text: May [emphasis on May] Summer Come Along!
Other: Make it look very enthusiastic with nice orange-yellow-red colors.

Size: Standard
Subject/Image: Same as signature
Border: Thin, square

So have fun on this and take your time! Good luck!

~ Daryl

Hisss.... I'm back after like months. :sweatlol:

Image/Subject: Please try to find a picture with a bird in side view that is flying. And if it is within your editor's limits, could you please try to make a image of the bird behind it, and make it look like its fading away, and repeat this a few times, each time fading more and more away, to make it look like the bird is flying really fast?
Text: Er... So I want it to say 'Speedbird' in italics in the bottom right corner in this font, preferably in a colour that is visible even with the picture behind it.
Other: Rounded Corners please!

Let's try this again. This time, with feeling.

Signature
Size: Standard Size
Subject/Image: Hueco Mundo, with the sides fading out to black or something.
Text: Murkmire, in this font, if you please. Preferably in a scarlet/maroon red color. Something dark red.
Other: None.

Size: Standard size
Subject/Image: Krookodile
Border: Nothing special. Just thin, I guess.
Other: I'd like if the background was red and black, possibly red with black stripes like Krookodile?

I hope this isn't too much. Please and thank you.

All in! (For those of you who wanted custom fonts, the computer I'm on currently won't let me add any, so I tried to get the closest I could with what I had. Hopefully it's good enough.)

@Serperiority;
HLGSsT9.png

9ZwhUEx.png

(Your edit's coming, don't worry. ^^;;)

@☆♪Meloetta♪☆;
d8AIQmE.png

@Murkmire;
MmKOaCv.png

KUQicVa.png

Let me know if you guys want any changes.

All in! (For those of you who wanted custom fonts, the computer I'm on currently won't let me add any, so I tried to get the closest I could with what I had. Hopefully it's good enough.)

@Serperiority;
HLGSsT9.png

9ZwhUEx.png

(Your edit's coming, don't worry. ^^;;)

@☆♪Meloetta♪☆;
d8AIQmE.png

@Murkmire;
MmKOaCv.png

KUQicVa.png

Dude. You're amazing. I love you.

@☆♪Meloetta♪☆;
d8AIQmE.png

For me, that font is good enough. Looks almost the same, so why not? Thanks for the awesome banna!

Looks rather cheesy, no offense. Maybe a hill of poppies and putting "May" in bold instead of capitalizing it. And maybe add more green and rather "calm" colors...

Back
Top Bottom