• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Size: 240 x 240
Type: Regular, no border
Subject/Image: Jolteon
Shadow: No
Other: The Jolteon should be wearing a top hat with a pink band. (Reference image.)

After only a year and a bit from the first order, this batch is ready! Pigs have flown, the moon has turned into green cheese, and all the rest of it.

@Heavenly Chime;

Heavenly_Chime.png

Banner:
Heavenly_Chime2.png

@ScarletSky;

Live Preview:
Scarlet_Sky.png
[div="width: 600px; height: 15px; margin-top: -18px; margin-left: 36px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black;"]Fun & Games
[/div]​

Code:
[noparse]
Scarlet_Sky.png
[div="width: 600px; height: 15px; margin-top: -18px; margin-left: 36px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black;"]Fun & Games
[/div]​
[/noparse]

@Pain Split;

Banner:
Pain_Split.png

@Capricious Equilibrium;

Banner:
Capricious_Equilibrium.png

@RainbowSkittles;

Banner:
Rainbow_Skittles.png

@Ib All Alone;

Ib_All_Alone.png

@Rabbit;

Jolteon in a pink banded top hat:
Rabbit.png

As always, let me know if you're dissatisfied and/or if you want any changes made!

Thanks m8. Looks amazing.
I take it the shop's not open for requests atm?

Thanks m8. Looks amazing.
I take it the shop's not open for requests atm?

You're welcome! :D
Nope, it's open! And this time it won't take me a year to get to it either :p

I'll go ahead and leave this here then if that's fine. .w.;

Size: Standard
Type: Regular/Border
Subject/Image: http://oi60.tinypic.com/34ns9d2.jpg
Text: True Administrator
Overlayed Links: A link to F&G.
Shadow: Sure thing.
Other: Good design motif would be stars ideally, with several different colors. Text font doesn't really matter a ton as long as it doesn't clash with the end product too much. (lol Comic Sans)

Hi, I want to request a sort of matching set pair of an avatar and banner please. The theme is royal/royalty, based on my username - Monarchy.

For the banner,

Size:Standard
Type: Irregular rounded, bordered (I like the irregular rounded shape on the non border example aka, round on the bottom left and top right)
Subject/Image: So I want a sort of royal theme with royal(ish) pokemon e.g Kingdra, Liligant, Escavlier, Rapidash, Vespiquen, Serperior, Milotic, Bisharp, Pyroar, Diance (or Mega) - you don't need to include them all. Whichever ones you think go best (and maybe other Pokemon I didn't include, that was just some suggestions).
Text: Could I have, in sort of fancyish (but still readable font) the word 'Monarchy' on the top left sideish and opposite on the bottom can I have the phrase 'The Royals'
Shadow:N/A
Other:The background should feel very regal like and everything else is up to you

For the avatar

Size: standard 120X120
Type: Rounded and bordered please
Subject/Image: This should compliment the banner, so it's really up to you. Is there a key Pokemon you put in the middle, could you do a few. Or is there some image like a crown or something regal that features in the banner that can be utilised in the avatar.
Shadow: Nah
Other: Sorry for being vague, but I trust your artistic direction and want to give you freedom.

Thank you verymuch!

Last edited:
Hello since it looks like your are still taking requests I'd like to ask for a banner and avatar please?

Size: standard
Type: round with border
Subject/image: Fenris from Dragon Age 2. Something that really focus' on his lyrium markings.
Shadow: yes
Other:

Banner
Size: standard
Type: irregular rounded with a border
Subject/image: I'd like this to be fenris themed as well. Something that shows off his markings while they are glowing. Using darker colors like blue black or silver.
Text: it needs to say the quote "Na via lerno victoria". The font kind of fancy and worn done looking?
Shadow: yes
Other:

If you can do this thank you very much!

EDIT—PLEASE READ: Hello everyone! I've done a bit of renovating, so please read the first post before placing an order, even if you've placed one before. In particular, there are now five different types each for banners and avatars.

This batch just came out of the oven! :D

@ScarletSky;

Live Preview:
Scarlet_Sky2.png
[div="width: 600px; height: 15px; margin-top: -26px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black;"]Fun & Games[/div]​

Code:
[noparse]
Scarlet_Sky2.png
[div="width: 600px; height: 15px; margin-top: -26px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black;"]Fun & Games[/div]​
[/noparse]

@Monarchy;

Monarchy2.png

Banner:
Monarchy1.png

@CakeFairyForever;

Cake_Fairy_Forever.png

Banner:
Cake_Fairy_Forever2.png

Let me know if anything's not the way you expected and/or if you'd like any changes made!

Last edited:
Requesting an avatar
Size: Standard
Type: Type 1 Border
Subject/Image: This image
Other: I would like a light red background. If the image is too big for an avatar, you can crop the sword.

@Slife; Here ya go!

Slife1.png

Let me know if you'd like any changes.

Hi, I'm back again with another request. This time I've got something a tad different.

Size: Standard.
Type: #4 Shadow
Subject/Image: http://oi61.tinypic.com/xldo2p.jpg
Text: MATTREX
Overlaid Links: Link to the Random Message thread.
Other: Prefered text font is something rough or cool. A good design motif for the banner itself is flames/magma and colors that could be associated with flames. (Reds/yellows/oranges.)

AND

Size: 120 x 120
Type: #4 Border
Subject/Image: Same as the above. Can be copied from the banner if necessary.
Other: Same general theme, that's to say fire.

Back
Top Bottom