• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Subject/Image: Pikachu, it can be any official art, preferably the more recent style. I have some examples down below. As for the background, I was looking for a grassy/forest type of thing.
f9cae6620e6654de8fd82d91aab20dc7.png hiclipart.com.png pokemon_PNG11.png
Something along these lines would be great. Click to enlarge images.
Size: 550x140
Shape: No extra shapes, just rectangular.
Text: Pikadex
Border/Drop Shadow: I'd like a thin border, whatever best compliments the image and colors.

@Pikadex; Here you go! Let me know if you want any changes.

CFVZvjx.png

Source image is official art.

Direct link to banner:
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/CFVZvjx.png

uhh, i really liked that monokuma avatar you made me, and i was wondering if you could make a matching monomi one so here we go:
so i wantthis imageof monomi, similar to number 1 again, with white, pink and black stripes! Thank you again! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom