• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop

Thanks! It looks amazing!

Subject :professor Layton
Text, if any: Professor Layton Mafia
Other: You're do Great, I'm sure.

Subject :professor Layton
Text, if any: Professor Layton Mafia
Other: You're do Great, I'm sure.

All done! Let me know if you want anything changed.

joltik2.png

Size: Standard/Wide
Subject: Abra W/ Neckerchief
Images: Ideally i'd like a custom picture of Abra, making it look more powerful (Preferably with glowing blue/purple eyes)
Some form of "cool guy" sprite :p
Text: [IN BIG TEXT]Rex & Abe[IN BIG TEXT]
Other: Id like the text to be inbetween the two pictures if possible. Please feel free to improvise. Im going for a psychic kind of look

That's amazing! Thanks Cappy!

Size: Standard/Wide
Subject: Abra W/ Neckerchief
Images: Ideally i'd like a custom picture of Abra, making it look more powerful (Preferably with glowing blue/purple eyes)
Some form of "cool guy" sprite :p
Text: [IN BIG TEXT]Rex & Abe[IN BIG TEXT]
Other: Id like the text to be inbetween the two pictures if possible. Please feel free to improvise. I'm going for a psychic kind of look

Sorry, but I'm not great at that sort of thing. Perhaps you can find a sprite shop that will make the sprites for you, and then come back here with them and order your banner. Again, sorry. ^^"

oh dont worry about the sprite then :) If thats okay?

Wait, was the Abra a sprite as well, or just a picture? Cuz either way, I can't do it. I can only really work with pictures that already exist. Sorry. :-/

I wanted the Abra and trainer as pictures lol

Yes, I know. But it's difficult for me to do a custom Abra with glowing eyes and, especially, the neckerchief.
I could use a regular trainer sprite that looks good, unless you want a custom one, which I can't do.

I want one too!!

Size: standard
Subject: Altair and Ezio
Images to work with: You choose what looks best
Text, if any: 'Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.'
Other: Some sort of dark abstract background me thinks. Oh and can I have a random tiny key in there too? Like the one in your sig.

I want one too!!

Other: Some sort of dark abstract background me thinks. Oh and can I have a random tiny key in there too? Like the one in your sig.

Here you go! Ask me for changes if needed.

jeneshisurapusdosu1.png

I want one too!!

Here you go! Ask me for changes if needed.

jeneshisurapusdosu1.png
It's so wonderful!! TT_TT Thank you very much!!

Okay thats fine i was just being picky, A regular one will do if thats okay with you?

Okay thats fine i was just being picky, A regular one will do if thats okay with you?

Would you mind if I use an image for the trainer rather than a sprite? It looks less awkward.

EDIT: If you don't object, I've decided to post what I've made:

Pachirhysu1-1.png

If it isn't what you wanted, tell me!

Last edited:

Size: Standard, please.

Subject: I was thinking a black and Granbull-style purple colored banner with a Granbull on the left side.

Images to work with: Granbull

Text, if any: "The Beautiful Brute, Brutus." If you can't fit that into the banner in one line, put "Brutus" under "Beauty in the Brute,".

Other: I'd like the text to be like this, and colored, again, the same shade as Granbull, if not a slight darker shade, so it doesn't blend in with the banner background.

I hope I'm not too demanding or impossible. DX

Size: Standard, please.

Subject: I was thinking a black and Granbull-style purple colored banner with a Granbull on the left side.

Images to work with: Granbull

Text, if any: "The Beautiful Brute, Brutus." If you can't fit that into the banner in one line, put "Brutus" under "Beauty in the Brute,".

Other: I'd like the text to be like this, and colored, again, the same shade as Granbull, if not a slight darker shade, so it doesn't blend in with the banner background.

I hope I'm not too demanding or impossible. DX

Here you go!

brutus1.png

Let me know if you need anything changed.

Absolutely perfect! <3

You did a fantastic job! <3 Tres bien! <3

I have yet another request.
I want the banner to say The Mysterious Pokemon Group.
I want you to surprise me with the banner.
Oh, I want the feel of it to be...uh..Mysterious.

Back
Top Bottom