• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop

@Kurloz Makara;

Hello. I'd like to ask you for a banner for a Mafia game I will host in the near future. I do not need separate link texts in the pic, as the pic itself will be the link when it fits in my signature. The theme is Pokemon Movie Mafia, and the game will feature protagonists and antagonists and sidekicks from the pokemon movies. Just telling you so you can get the general idea.

Size: 600 X 155 standard rectangle.
Background: Navy blue
Borders: None.
Other colors and things I want in the background: Flashy yellow lights. Electric lightning bolts.
Characters: Pikachu using Volt Tackle. I'll provide you a few samples, but if you find a better pic, I'll accept that as well.
Pikachu.jpg
000051.jpg
Text: Pokemon The Movie
(please make it positioned so that Pikachu is recognizable.)
Text Color: Flashy golden yellow that's glittery
Fonts: Anything that makes the text look like sharp blades, like you might get a cut when accidentally touching the 'e' at the end.
Overall theme: Heroic! Flashy! "The Star of the show!"

Hope this is enough info for you. Thanks in advance!

Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions

Nice banner, great job. I really like how you used the map of Ivalice for the background.

Last edited:

[As per his request, Neon Borealis' banner is on hold.]

Here you go!

@Meulin Leijon; Hello there, cariad~ <3 nu me not popular and whoa no i will never shoot you in any situation okay xP

j4qW
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | | [/div]

( Make sure all the links work, I had to use two different URL shorteners to get it within the character limit, because tinyurl was too long. :p )

Code:

[noparse]
j4qW
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | | [/div]

[/noparse]

*cough*iloveyoutoocariad~<3*cough*

@Gaara The Vampire Prince;

GaaraTheVampirePrince1.png

Both of you, let me know if you want any changes made!

.... Woooooooow~! <3 It's so, so amazing, thank you so much cariad! x3 Sorry the links caused you so much hassle. x__x But really, thank you, I love it! x3

NOTE: I have now reduced the queue slots to five. If you make a request while the queue is full, your request may be ignored.

Also, if you are one of the people on the queue at this moment, I'm sorry for the delays; I'm getting a whole lot of work sorted out and hopefully I'll be able to manage my time better soon.

EDIT: All done! Let me know if any of you want changes. :3
@Neon Borealis;
NeonBorealisAvi1.png

NeonBorealis1.png
@Saesee tiin;
SaeseeTiin1.png
SaeseeTiin2.png
SaeseeTiin3.png
@Dark Blueberry;
DarkBlueberry1.png

Again, sorry for the delays; it's been a busy week. ^^;;

Last edited:

What sick I love it talk about a great banner this perfect! thank you! ^_^

I'd like a banner, please :3

Size: Default
Subject/Image: Rayquaza
Text: King of the Skies
Other: Please make it menacing...

And would it be possible to get a matching avatar?
Thanks in advance!

I would like another of you great banners.

Size:(600x200).
Subject/Image: Need to have Givaniia at a table with members of the Elite Four all having a meeting. Background colors. I'm not sure what to put here. So um could you come up with something?.
Text: DRPG staff chat
Other: The elite four member need to be Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance. And the champion Gary.

Thank you very much. It's great. It's awesome!!!

@TM40 Aerial Ace; Here you go! Let me know if you want any changes.
TM40AerialAceAvi1.png

TM40AerialAce1.png
@Saesee tiin; Er... that's a tad specific. See, it's kinda hard to find images of a table and chairs that can be used for this. Do you mind if I just eliminate the meeting part and have all the characters in the banner with the text you wanted and everything? ^^;;

Also, please note, as said in the rules, wait ten days next time for another order. I might let it slide if it's not a particularly busy week for me, but I have exams and a ton of homework this week, so... sorry. ^^;;

Oh, sorry forgot about that. ^^; And if you can do it. Go ahead ant take the meeting part of it.

HOLY... that is awesome.

Thanks in advance, I mean, disvance?

@Saesee tiin; Here's your other banner! ( Sorry for the wait again, I've been worn out lately... ^^;; )

SaeseeTiin4.png

Let me know if you want any changes.

Yo, Kurloz you open?

Size: 500 x 180
Subject/Image: Meenah! I found these pics but feel free to get any pic that works for you.
Text: Hate You.
Other: And can you link the following for me in the sig? Entertainment, Inc. | M'Dear Wonderful Partner | Fanclub |

This ain't too much is it?

Here you go! Let me know if you want any changes.
Meenah1-2.png

[div="margin-top: -15px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px black;"]Entertainment, Inc. | M'Dear Wonderful Partner | Fanclub | [/div]

Code:
[noparse]
Meenah1-2.png

[div="margin-top: -15px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px black;"]Entertainment, Inc. | M'Dear Wonderful Partner | Fanclub | [/div]
[/noparse]

Woah dude you work fast. And other than that it's perfect. 38D

So I know you have like homework and exams and stuff and filling you up with another request is heartless but you can just decline if you want to. ;w; I mean hey, cariad, can I have a banner~? ;3

Size: Just so it fits in my signature would be nice. :3c
Subject/Image: [x]
Text: N/A
Links & Text: Here you go again. I copied the URLs from my signature so hopefully they'll fit into this code like they do my current one. If not, just shoot me ;;

| | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | |

Link Bar Thingy?: I'd prefer it if they were just text and symbols, same as last time~ <3
Bar Design: N/A
Icon: N/A
Other: Once again, feel free to improvise, I'm kinda just looking for a Sherlock sig from the most amazing boy on Earth. =w= Take as long as you want too, I know you're busy with school and stuff. :3c Thanks cariad~ iloveyou

Exactly 10 days and 30 minutes later...

Could I get an avatar and banner?

BANNER
Subject/Image: Preferably this.
Text: Why so serious?
Other: If the image isn't good, any image of John Simm (with blonde hair) will suffice.

Subject/Image: Preferably this.
Border: Whatever looks good...
Other: If the image isn't good, any image of John Simm (with blonde hair) will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom