• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Captain the Screenshots--REBORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyW27

Reaction score
If this gets deleted, so be it. But this thread was just TOO good to let die, and I just had to try.

Here goes nothing!

CwKKf14WYAADykd.jpg

Alain: So this idiot is trying to being back the Caption the Screenshots?
Lysandre: Yep. No way this can end well. Though I gotta admire his gumption.
Steven: Say, why DID they delete the old thread anyway?
Lysandre: We got a new admin who wants to make the forums more kid friendly and deemed the thread too inappropriate.
Steven: Huh. And I always thought there were a lot more adults than kids around here.

latest

"Oh great...this means more crappy jokes about me being cooked or stealing apples, doesn't it?"

pkmn9-5.png

*Thunderous applause*
"The old Caption Screenshots thread was nice, but it had really gone downhill thanks to SammyW27's crappy so-called" leadership". But now, It is time for a new era! No more cheap sex jokes. No more casual swearing. No more cheap shots at certain sagas and characters. We're gonna start over! We are going to revive this thread, and make it better than before! Together we can make! Captain the Screenshots! Great again!"
*crowd goes wild*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom