• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Caption the Avatar Above v2

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, and thus I am imitating a bat.

Storm
Reaction score
Don't ask how i got these bits of energy around me, you don't want to know.

Storm
Reaction score
Tepig: They don't know it yet, but I'm Gannon's next incarnation.

Storm
Reaction score
You see because we have not been in the amine, we are going to take over the world
Tepig: of course!

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Anime characters genders have been confusing from the very beginning and still they are.

Lovely
Reaction score
Your burning hair is the most prettiest thing I have ever seen - MARRY ME!!

robo laser rave party
Reaction score
Little did he realize the Earth was going to flip 180 degrees when he posed for the picture.