• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the Screenshot! Anime Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
There's a thread like this in the Pokémon Anime section, so why not for all other anime here? The idea is to write a caption (of pretty much any style) to any screenshot from any anime series, just as the title suggests. You may also provide screenshots for others to caption.

Some general rules for this thread:
  • All common forum rules apply: e.g. no bashing a caption someone has given to a screenshot.
  • Keep large images in spoilers.
  • Images must not contain any names, URLs or watermarks of sub/raw groups (or anything comparable to these). If you post such an image, it will be removed. Online streaming sites also fall under this rule unless it is an official stream (for example a series in Crunchyroll).
  • If a person doesn't mention which anime a screenshot is from and you want to know, using visitor and private messages is preferred over asking here. This also applies to "guess the reference" type posts.
  • While the Pokémon anime isn't banned in this thread, you might want to save your Pokémon related captions to the dedicated thread in the anime section.

Also, it's probably worth to note that this thread is image-heavy. So if you're going to visit on a mobile device, you have been warned. :D

sandwich.jpg

With this sandwich, I'm going to first take over this thread and then the world!​

Last edited:
sandwich.jpg
Meat,Demon meat....

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some screenshots to caption(I hadn't have time to caption it cause I'm kinda in a hurry):
YukiNagato.jpg

The_Melancholy_.jpg

Haruhi.jpg

TiredHaruhi.jpg

HaruhiShocked.jpg

HaruhiBored.jpg
Lucky-Star.jpg

000000.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
00.jpg
Pink-haired girl:why are u all in uniforms??? are u guys like,my maids???
Yellow-haired girl:no,not me...only them~
Green-haired girl:speak for urself,moron
Brown-haired girl:good thing I have no complain :3

mWVVy.jpg

EVERYONE: THE BOATS ARE SINKING!!! WHAT DO WE DO????
PjVZM.jpg

DpP4K.jpg

PAANNIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!
fmJZe.jpg

we're to "cool" to panic,you losers~

mWVVy.jpg

CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS WAS WRONG! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE WRONG!

00.jpg

Yutaka: So what kind of "talk" did you guys wanna give me?

DTX9p.jpg

Pedobear's cousin visits the One Piece world.

32455episode103thekeror.jpg

You know you're finished when you see a mecha as sexy as this one.

kotomipic2.jpg

... *cue dramatic music!*

Other pictures:
powerednatsumi.jpg

keroronatsumihinatahone.jpg

keroronatsumihinatahone.jpg

Natsumi: We're getting a new season?! Sweet!

2rr08jb.jpg

So this is where the dragon scroll is located aru!

600full-hetalia-axis-powers-screenshot.jpg

It's Ukraine! In a swim suit!! *poker face*

Attachments

• 600full-hetalia-axis-powers-screenshot.jpg
    600full-hetalia-axis-powers-screenshot.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 898
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom