• Hey all it's dig, I'm delighted to announce that Magnificent Entertainer will be taking over as our Head Administrator, and Neo Blaze will be our new Deputy Head Administrator!

Please read this post for more details on the changes to our forum leadership. Thanks.

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

It's roly-poly time!
Reaction score

Chespin: (singing "I'm Gonna Be a Star" by TWICE) All the oppadeul and eonni's / Saeroun star, do you want it? / Shiseon gojeonghae dadeul ppeonhi / Jigeumbeuteo, I make you love me, lo-love me...

Pikachu: HELP!!!

Chloe: Damn... I have no idea about what the heck I'm even doing here!

Reaction score
1603463977435.png
Ash: GAH!
Goh: Ah yeah, papa's gonna get a new bunny!
Raboot: I'm right here...

1603464069198.png

1603464115055.png

1603464276927.png

1603464194054.png

1603464205326.png
This is cute and all...but I question letting a little girl play with a Pokemon with flames on its face...

1603465114145.png
Ash: Hel--
Mewtwo: KETCHUM!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! COMING BACK TO THE TV SHOW IS BAD ENOUGH, BUT ONE EPISODE?! IT BETTER BE THE START OF A SPREAD OUT STORY! I WILL NOT BE SOME GLORIFIED POKEMON OF THE DAY LIKE A LOT OF LEGENDARY POKEMON!!

Last edited:
It's roly-poly time!
Reaction score

Raboot: (singing "Beautiful Hangover" by BIGBANG) Kimi wa my beautiful hangover, hangover / Yeah...

Ash: Goh, why haven't you entered your Raboot into the Pocket Monster Musume Lucky 7ki Audition yet?
Goh: I'm... Just... Too busy catching Pokemon to enter my Raboot into an audition like that.
Sobble: (singing "Moto" by BoA while feeling sad) Wanna get time for watching you, intersection telling you what / Rideumsoge crazy move, gamchweowatteon neoye kkum...
Pikachu: (singing "+THNX190519+" by CL while also feeling sad) Ttatteutadeon neoye sarang, dalkomhadeon neoye ipsul, pyeonanhadeon neoye pumi ijeneun areumdaun chueogi dweeo / Doragal suga eopgie, dwedollil suga eopgie / Deo sojunghan geot gata...

Ash and Pikachu: (talking on the phone) Yeoboseyo!?
Riolu: Damn... Looks like Hanjiu-hyung's got so many phone calls today!
A few minutes later...

Ash: This dude on the phone's extremely angry for no reason!
Pikachu: He's left me speechless!
Riolu: For the sake of Arceus, how many more dudes like this are going to call Hanjiu-hyung today!?

Pikachu: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum / Ttodashi han beon beonji, haneureun badaga dwae / Neoneun ije na ppunya, yeah...

Victini: Hi, guys! How are you today?

Reshiram: (singing "Dolphin" by Oh My Girl) Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da / Tto mulborareul ireukyeo...

Kyurem: I'm looking for someone to fill me with either truth or ideals. Got that?
Keldeo: Yup!

It's roly-poly time!
Reaction score

Goh: What should we do when we arrive in Turffield?
Ash: Well, I'll have to meet all of my long-lost relatives first...
Sobble: Damn... I've been drinking a lot of the coffee from Starbucks today!

Lucario: (singing "Make a Wish" by NCT U offscreen) I can do this all day, back it up, back it up / Seodulleo hit that line / Shigan akkaweo, akkaweo...
Oshawott, Pikachu, and Emolga: (singing along with Lucario)

Oshawott: Would you like to drink some coffee at Starbucks, bro?
Pikachu: Yup!

Oshawott: We gotta get out of this place quick...
Squirtle: ...before Kyogre comes to kill us!
Piplup: Yeah! Let's run away from this lake... Rapidly!

Plusle, Minun, and Mime Jr.: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum / Ttodashi han beon beonji, haneureun badaga dwae / Neoneun ije na ppunya, yeah...
Riolu: Ah... What a nice place to get some fresh air.

Meloetta: (offscreen) Now, it's time for y'all to show me your beautiful singing voices!
Squirtle: (singing "Lies" by BIGBANG) I'm so sorry but I love you, da geojitmal / Iya mollasseo, ijeya arasseo / Nega piryohae...
Piplup: (singing "More and More" by TWICE) I wanna have more, more, more, more, more, and more / Meomchuji shireo more, more, more, and more / Geureoni han beon deo...
Oshawott: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum...
Emolga: (singing "Moto" by BoA) Wanna get time for watching you, intersection telling you what / Rideumsoge crazy move, gamchweowatteon neoye kkum...
Axew: (singing "Lucky One" by EXO) Hwimorachineun / Sungan nae sesange meomchweosseon / Neon naye only one...
Togepi: (singing "Don't Touch My Girl" by Boyfriend) Hey, yo! / An dweneunge ddak hana isseo, mot chamneunge ddak hana isseo / Neonjanha aljanha tumyeonghan, nae yeoja son daeji ma...
Pansage: (singing "I Will Show You" by Ailee) Boyeojulge wanjeonhi dallajin na, boyeojulge hwolssin yeppeojin na / Babocheoreom sarang ttaemune, tteonan neo ttaemune / Ulji anheullae...

Diancie: I guess I ain't the only Pokemon here that likes diamonds and pearls...

Reaction score

Zamazenta: "Welcome to Galar, you bloddy knobs!"

Keldeo: "So, um, how were you able to switch between White and Black without the other Dragons?"
Kyurem: "There's a simple explanation for that-"
*Armada attacks*

Reaction score

Scorbunny: "I'll be the furry awakening of today's kids once I evolve. Beastars? Pffft. Amateurs."

Reaction score

CO-VID reference or a staple of how Japan's encouragement face masks when going out in public under the weather period?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Reaction score

Nothing was the same after Team Rocket discovered what went in Bob’s Food Tin.

Reaction score
1604069982138.png

1604070089584.png
Meowth: DAT guy is supposed ta be the villain dis gen? Whatta mook!
James: Stealing their crap will be even easier than I thought!

1604070109368.png

1604070228373.png
"About time I got to make my debut! This is now way to treat a Professor ya know!"

1604070326436.png
1604070312520.png
Okay, who else wants a flashback episode of these 2 now?

1604070457623.png

1604070500132.png
Ash: (Okay Ash, play it cool, play it cool. You can get dinner and a big bed out of this without Rose becoming your sugar daddy.)

1604070569582.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
1604076849959.png
"Not so fast, Giovanni!"
1604076866755.png
"I'm his cousin, Vinny!" (and I'm the handsome one)

1604077010681.png
A rabbit kaiju?
...It'll never work.

Reaction score

Emolga: Did someone just say "free Blaziken mac-n-cheese"? Well, I'm in!
Flapple: Sorry, you have a date with me for dinner tonight. Me and the Appletun want to punish you at dinner for eating our Applin. And guess what we are eating!

It's roly-poly time!
Reaction score

Ash: I'm a little busy with all this laundry stuff now, so please wait until I've finished all that. Get it, Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika!

Mallow: Hyunjin-oppa, don't you feel rather stressed with all this schoolwork you've been set out lately?

Quilladin: (singing "Super Hero" by VIXX) Yeah, I wanna win this race / VIXX! / Haha, value in excelsis! / Aoooowwww!... / Uh, brand new boyz is in da buildin' / Yes sir, show we gonna make it in rookie's time / Race is exciting!...

Quilladin: See what I did there, all the hyungdeul and noonas?