• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

1601234290381.png

Grapploct: "Comfortable?"
Riolu: "Could be better..."

1601234307717.png

Grapploct: "Should be better, since you'll be here for a while..."

index.php

"Look who's back for Round Two."

index.php

To compete with the rise of Isekai Anime, Pokemon saw fit to... press their luck with the censors.
Riolu: "Where's 4kids when you need them?"

index.php

Chuck: That's strange, I could have sworn your hair was spiky and your eyes looked different when we first met.
Ash: Oh, that's just the art team retroactively applying my current design in past adventures.

DP15.jpg

Ash: You're doing great, Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pika!
DP178.jpg

Bounsweet: (singing "Mister" by KARA) Imasugu ni misutā, dakishimete misutā, sono ude de misutā, tsukamaete misutā...
M128.jpg

Zero: This is it... The distorted realm that we often call the Reverse World!
DP09.jpg

Snowy: What am I going to eat for breakfast today?
Lillie: Some Pignite bacon, an omelet, some cherry tomatoes, some Mamoswine sausages, some toast, Pinap Berry jam, and a glass of Gogoat milk.
DP23.jpg

Just another ordinary day at the Village of Dragons...
DP04.jpg

Brock: I'm checking my Pokedex for the latest software updates...
DP338.jpg

Ash: As the first ever Manalo Conference Champion, I swear by almighty Arceus that I'll take the role of the Masked Royal in next year's Manalo Conference!
DP25.jpg

Giratina: I always feel enraged by the people who try to destroy this world by summoning Dialga and Palkia...
DP26.jpg

Giratina: I am Giratina. I am the Pokemon that comes from the Distortion World through my shadows whenever I have to set my fellows free from human control...
DP27.jpg

Giratina: And now, may the humans who control my fellows through Red Chains be banished to my world!
DP31.jpg

Giratina: Dialga and Palkia, you shall return to your dimensions, for I've gotten you freed!
DP34.jpg

Giratina: I've come through a pool of shadowy black sludge just to free Dialga and Palkia. And now, my target is... YOU!

DP339.jpg

Ash running up the stairs as BIGBANG's "Lies" plays in the background.
DP233.jpg

Lana: Look out for those Team Skull grunts, Soffy!
Sophocles: I know!
DP240.jpg

Team Skull grunts: And now, let's battle with those kids by following our battle keikaku!
DP93.jpg

Ash: There's a Dunkin' stall on the right, Sophocles!
Sophocles: Yeah, but I still need to buy a necklace for Lana at the Cartier store on the ground floor of this mall...
DP109.jpg

Chloe: Let me see what my boyfriend Goh's gotten for me... "When I come back home from Unova, I'll give you some coupons from Shopping Mall Nine, noona."
DP356.jpg

Pikachu: Thanks for the breakfast, oppa!
Goh: Wow... You're welcome, anyway!
DP347.jpg

Scorbunny: So that means I should join Pocket Monster Musume, right?

DP93.jpg

Ash: Come over to Tim Hortons! You can have an Emolga, Egg, and Cheese sandwich with your Coffee!

DP24.jpg

Ash: Friends, do you like riding a motorboat?
Pikachu: Yeah, my hyung!
Riolu: Riding a motorboat is great! The Rotom Boat's my favorite! Nothing beats a Rotom Boat-branded motorboat!
DP62.jpg

Raboot: That's it! Goh-onii-san should be waiting for me, for I'm his Rabbifuto-nee-chan!
DP07.jpg

Chespin: Thanks a lot, oppa!
Clemont: (offscreen) You're welcome!
M1161.jpg

Zoroark: Well, I gotta go now. See y'all later!
M994.jpg

Kyurem: (singing "As If It's Your Last" by BLACKPINK) Jigeum neoreul wonhaneun nae sumgyeoli neukkyeojini / Neol barabgogo isseodo missing you / Seotun nal, won't you set me free?
M1370.jpg

Marill: Oh my...
Azumarill: Did you see what happened?
Shinx: Damn...
Luxio: This ain't good...
Azurill: What happened, by the way?
M1012.jpg

Yveltal: (singing "Everytime" by Britney Spears) Everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings / I feel so small / I guess I need you, baby...
DP87.jpg

Pikachu: (singing "Genie" by Girls' Generation) Soweoneul malhae bwa...
Rotom Pokedex: I'd like to shop at the biggest shopping mall in Alola, the Hau'oli City Shopping Mall, for there are lots of stores! You can buy from all sorts of designer fashion brands on the ground floor such as Cartier, Chanel, and Paco Rabanne! The first two floors of the mall have fast food stalls from chains such as McDonald's, Dunkin', Burger King, and Taco Bell! One floor above the first floor and you've got upper-scale restaurants such as Olive Garden and Somboon Seafood, a fitness center, a cinema, a bowling center, and a karaoke box!
Popplio: That's great to know!
DP352.jpg

Sophocles: So... Did you buy anything from the mall today?
Ash: Yeah!
Togedemaru: I hope Ash bought some jewelry today! Maru~!

Last edited:
View attachment 136398
"What about us people in the Not Animated Club?! Some of us have been waiting our whole lives to be animated and THIS guy comes back after 19 years!?"

Dark and Ghost.png

Grimsley: Eh, I guess this works.
Sidney: Hey, you were in the Masters trailer. Don't be greedy.
Karen: I'm just happy to be here at all!
Phoebe and Shauntel: THIS IS AWESOME!
Acerola and Fantina: Welcome, Ghost Expert sisters!
Morty and Agatha: (I'm surrounded by idiots...)

1601572849984.png

Janine: Look Dad, I'm FINALLY animated!
Koga: I'm so proud of you, honey!
Roxy: Though did they have to obscure us with these stupid plants?

1601573038499.png

Marhsal: Now that I'm animated, let's kick some ass!
Chuck: (First my cameo in the Show, now this! Oughta get some good royalties!)

View attachment 136399
"How do you think us Galar characters feel? It's bad enough they've barely used any of us, but this is just putting salt on the wound. Thank Arceus for Twilight Wings or we'd REALLY be screwed..."

Marnie.jpg

Morpeko: Hey boss, check it out!
Marnie: Well.

1601573610460.png

Yell Grunts: TOO ROIGHT!

1601573706267.png

Let sleeping Dragon-type experts lie.
"I think you got that saying mixed-up."

1601573866119.png

Tonight, the role of Pikachu will be played by Garfield
"I better get a LOT of lasagna for this..."

1601573952047.png

Disney presents: Fairy-Types
(they're already preparing to make Valerie a Princess)

1601574269267.png

"So...us villains are reduced to some shadows on the wall?"

1601574190168.png

"At least people can tell you are. All they could see of me and Alder was our barely seen hands! I knew that camera man was moving too fast!"

Last edited:
Water.jpg

Misty: Oh finally! I'm animated in my Gen 2 look! I get tired of that ponytail and jail bait outfits.
Me (like that swimsuit is much better?)

Rock.jpg

Me: Hey guys, why so stone-faced?
All: That isn't funny.

Normal.jpg

When you're relatives are overly supportive at your event...

Last edited:
DP267.jpg

Raboot: Support me for my singing and dancing, Goh-onii-san!
Goh: (offscreen) I will, Rabbifuto-imouto-chan!
DP283.jpg

Pikachu: Can't we just leave this place already? Pika~...
DP105.jpg

Mallow: So... Do you want to be my oppa, Ash?
Bounsweet: If Ash wants to be my eunni's oppa, he better say "yes"!

index.php

Marnie: 'Morpeko, Did you take the brown acid again?"
Morpeko: "Why?"
Marnie: "i told you not to take the brown acid, the brown acid is the bad acid!

Back
Top Bottom