• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

M15.jpg

Chespin: (singing "I'm Gonna Be a Star" by TWICE) All the oppadeul and eonni's / Saeroun star, do you want it? / Shiseon gojeonghae dadeul ppeonhi / Jigeumbeuteo, I make you love me, lo-love me...
DP230.jpg

Pikachu: HELP!!!
DP218.jpg

Chloe: Damn... I have no idea about what the heck I'm even doing here!

1603463977435.png

Ash: GAH!
Goh: Ah yeah, papa's gonna get a new bunny!
Raboot: I'm right here...

1603464069198.png

1603464115055.png

1603464276927.png

1603464194054.png

1603464205326.png

This is cute and all...but I question letting a little girl play with a Pokemon with flames on its face...

1603465114145.png

Ash: Hel--
Mewtwo: KETCHUM!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! COMING BACK TO THE TV SHOW IS BAD ENOUGH, BUT ONE EPISODE?! IT BETTER BE THE START OF A SPREAD OUT STORY! I WILL NOT BE SOME GLORIFIED POKEMON OF THE DAY LIKE A LOT OF LEGENDARY POKEMON!!

Last edited:
DP26.jpg

Raboot: (singing "Beautiful Hangover" by BIGBANG) Kimi wa my beautiful hangover, hangover / Yeah...
DP75.jpg

Ash: Goh, why haven't you entered your Raboot into the Pocket Monster Musume Lucky 7ki Audition yet?
Goh: I'm... Just... Too busy catching Pokemon to enter my Raboot into an audition like that.
Sobble: (singing "Moto" by BoA while feeling sad) Wanna get time for watching you, intersection telling you what / Rideumsoge crazy move, gamchweowatteon neoye kkum...
Pikachu: (singing "+THNX190519+" by CL while also feeling sad) Ttatteutadeon neoye sarang, dalkomhadeon neoye ipsul, pyeonanhadeon neoye pumi ijeneun areumdaun chueogi dweeo / Doragal suga eopgie, dwedollil suga eopgie / Deo sojunghan geot gata...
DP340.jpg

Ash and Pikachu: (talking on the phone) Yeoboseyo!?
Riolu: Damn... Looks like Hanjiu-hyung's got so many phone calls today!
A few minutes later...
DP341.jpg

Ash: This dude on the phone's extremely angry for no reason!
Pikachu: He's left me speechless!
Riolu: For the sake of Arceus, how many more dudes like this are going to call Hanjiu-hyung today!?
DP215.jpg

Pikachu: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum / Ttodashi han beon beonji, haneureun badaga dwae / Neoneun ije na ppunya, yeah...
M1441.jpg

Victini: Hi, guys! How are you today?
M972.jpg

Reshiram: (singing "Dolphin" by Oh My Girl) Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da / Tto mulborareul ireukyeo...
M253.jpg

Kyurem: I'm looking for someone to fill me with either truth or ideals. Got that?
Keldeo: Yup!

DP59.jpg

Goh: What should we do when we arrive in Turffield?
Ash: Well, I'll have to meet all of my long-lost relatives first...
Sobble: Damn... I've been drinking a lot of the coffee from Starbucks today!
M13.jpg

Lucario: (singing "Make a Wish" by NCT U offscreen) I can do this all day, back it up, back it up / Seodulleo hit that line / Shigan akkaweo, akkaweo...
Oshawott, Pikachu, and Emolga: (singing along with Lucario)
M97.jpg

Oshawott: Would you like to drink some coffee at Starbucks, bro?
Pikachu: Yup!
M233.jpg

Oshawott: We gotta get out of this place quick...
Squirtle: ...before Kyogre comes to kill us!
Piplup: Yeah! Let's run away from this lake... Rapidly!
M374.jpg

Plusle, Minun, and Mime Jr.: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum / Ttodashi han beon beonji, haneureun badaga dwae / Neoneun ije na ppunya, yeah...
Riolu: Ah... What a nice place to get some fresh air.
M347.jpg

Meloetta: (offscreen) Now, it's time for y'all to show me your beautiful singing voices!
Squirtle: (singing "Lies" by BIGBANG) I'm so sorry but I love you, da geojitmal / Iya mollasseo, ijeya arasseo / Nega piryohae...
Piplup: (singing "More and More" by TWICE) I wanna have more, more, more, more, more, and more / Meomchuji shireo more, more, more, and more / Geureoni han beon deo...
Oshawott: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum...
Emolga: (singing "Moto" by BoA) Wanna get time for watching you, intersection telling you what / Rideumsoge crazy move, gamchweowatteon neoye kkum...
Axew: (singing "Lucky One" by EXO) Hwimorachineun / Sungan nae sesange meomchweosseon / Neon naye only one...
Togepi: (singing "Don't Touch My Girl" by Boyfriend) Hey, yo! / An dweneunge ddak hana isseo, mot chamneunge ddak hana isseo / Neonjanha aljanha tumyeonghan, nae yeoja son daeji ma...
Pansage: (singing "I Will Show You" by Ailee) Boyeojulge wanjeonhi dallajin na, boyeojulge hwolssin yeppeojin na / Babocheoreom sarang ttaemune, tteonan neo ttaemune / Ulji anheullae...
M25.jpg

Diancie: I guess I ain't the only Pokemon here that likes diamonds and pearls...

index.php

Zamazenta: "Welcome to Galar, you bloddy knobs!"
M253.jpg

Keldeo: "So, um, how were you able to switch between White and Black without the other Dragons?"
Kyurem: "There's a simple explanation for that-"
*Armada attacks*

index.php

CO-VID reference or a staple of how Japan's encouragement face masks when going out in public under the weather period?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

index.php

Nothing was the same after Team Rocket discovered what went in Bob’s Food Tin.

1604069982138.png

1604070089584.png

Meowth: DAT guy is supposed ta be the villain dis gen? Whatta mook!
James: Stealing their crap will be even easier than I thought!

1604070109368.png

1604070228373.png

"About time I got to make my debut! This is now way to treat a Professor ya know!"

1604070326436.png

1604070312520.png

Okay, who else wants a flashback episode of these 2 now?

1604070457623.png

1604070500132.png

Ash: (Okay Ash, play it cool, play it cool. You can get dinner and a big bed out of this without Rose becoming your sugar daddy.)

1604070569582.png

Last edited:
1604076849959.png

"Not so fast, Giovanni!"
1604076866755.png

"I'm his cousin, Vinny!" (and I'm the handsome one)

1604077010681.png

A rabbit kaiju?
...It'll never work.

DP08.jpg

Emolga: Did someone just say "free Blaziken mac-n-cheese"? Well, I'm in!
Flapple: Sorry, you have a date with me for dinner tonight. Me and the Appletun want to punish you at dinner for eating our Applin. And guess what we are eating!

DP30.jpg

Ash: I'm a little busy with all this laundry stuff now, so please wait until I've finished all that. Get it, Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika!
DP68.jpg

Mallow: Hyunjin-oppa, don't you feel rather stressed with all this schoolwork you've been set out lately?
DP88.jpg

Quilladin: (singing "Super Hero" by VIXX) Yeah, I wanna win this race / VIXX! / Haha, value in excelsis! / Aoooowwww!... / Uh, brand new boyz is in da buildin' / Yes sir, show we gonna make it in rookie's time / Race is exciting!...
DP89.jpg

Quilladin: See what I did there, all the hyungdeul and noonas?

Back
Top Bottom