• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

index.php

Lucario, Cinderace and Pikachu: We are the Ace Squad!

DP167.jpg

Lucario: Saranghae, Hanjiu-hyung. I'll never forget you.
Ash: Aw... Thanks, Lucario!
Pikachu I think Lucario should become a member of the project group Neo PokéTechnology one day! Pika!
DP186.jpg

Cinderace: Goh-onii-san... Iro ha nihoheto, chiriniru wo. Wa ka yo tare so tsune naramu?
Goh: Oh... So sweet, Esuban-nee-chan!
M25.jpg

Chespin: Tell me when Siteulon-oppa and Yurika-eunni appear, okay?
Pikachu: (offscreen) I will! Pika!
M26.jpg

Chespin: (singing "Ah Yeah" by EXID) Oneul naeil haji malgo seodulleoseo / Dagawa eoseo, dagawa eoseo neo...
M123.jpg

Pikachu: (singing "Bungee" by Oh My Girl) Ne maeum wiro beonji, nan wanbyeokhage chakji / Songarageul pyeogo V reul geurin daeum / Ttodashi han beon beonji, haneureun badaga dwae / Neoneun ije na ppunya, yeah...
DP158.jpg

Kirlia: (singing "Gangnam Style") Areumdawo, sarangseureowo / Geurae neo, hey! / Geurae baro neo, hey! / Jigeumbeuteo, gal dekkaji gabolkka...
Performer: (singing the same song as her Kirlia) Oppan gangnamseutail!
DP160.jpg

Performer: (singing "Scarecrow" by Lee Hi with her Swanna) Neoneun naega neol da ijeun jul algetjiman / Dareun saramgwa haengbokhan jul algetjiman / Naneun ajikdo ireoke mot itgo isseo / Moduga tteonagado honja seoinneun heosuabicheoreom..
DP202.jpg

Blanche: Luvies! We missed you! Hope y'all are feeling well today!
Meowstic: (blushes)
DP217.jpg

Serena: Dammit, Fennekin! Didn't I tell you not to attempt break-dancing before you even evolve into a Braixen?
Fennekin: (suffering from a spinal injury) Y-Yeah...
DP251.jpg

Shauna: (singing "Twinkle Twinkle" by Girl's Day) Naeui sarangeun dalla / Come, come, I feel inside / Jakku, jakku johajyeo / Love, love in sweety mind...
DP82.jpg

Raichu: (singing "Carnival" by Gain) Oneul bam carnival muni yeollimeon, geuttaen jeongmal nal ijeo / Kkeutiran nollaweoyo eojewa gateun bamil ppunide...

DP61.jpg

Rotom Pokedex: Ash, wait!
Ash: Why?
DP62.jpg

Rotom Pokedex: Well, Ash, the end-of-year sales season just came to the Hau'oli City Shopping Center! Five of the mall's anchor tenants - Macy's, Barnes & Noble, Decathlon, Power Buy, and Ikea - are having end-of-year clearance sales, and the Charles and Keith store on the mall's ground floor is selling its products at a 30% discount! But that's not all - the Dunkin' stall on the first floor currently sells some tasty Christmas-themed donuts, and a lot of Christmas movies are currently being shown at the Cathay Cineplex on the second floor!
DP112.jpg

Ash: Soffy, don't you know that the movie My Sweet, Sweet Lady is currently being shown at the Cathay Cineplex on the mall's second floor?
Sophocles: I know, but... Isn't that movie rated 15+?
Rotom Pokedex: Wait, the two of you! Y'all are 10 years old, which means you're too young to watch My Sweet, Sweet Lady! It's rated 15+ for its mature themes! Both of you gotta watch a family-friendly movie instead!
DP163.jpg

Sophocles: Should we go work out at the Virgin Active fitness center on the second floor and then eat a seafood dinner at this mall's Somboon Seafood restaurant, Ash?
Ash: I think we should, Soffy...
DP355.jpg

Ash: Damn... I'm so hungry, Soffy...
Pikachu: Me too... Pika...
Sophocles: Let's eat at a First Kitchen branch, then!

index.php

Oleana: I'm not sure how to feel about this, sir. On the one hand, you were given a more in-depth and sympathetic motive for wanting to use Eternatus to power Galar. On the other hand, you're far too eager to watch Eternatus threaten our whole region.
Rose: I'm sorry, Oleana, did you say something? I wasn't paying attention.
Oleana: *sigh* No, nothing, sir.

2670189_60x60.png

Emolga: Well, it looks like you don't need me here. I'll just-
Snivy: I don't think so.
Emolga: Phooey...

index.php

All for one, and one for all!

1605669436679.png

Leon: So, all of this has been nothing but a twisted experiment, Mr. Chairman. All this time, you've just been sharpening me into a tool for you to use as you please.
Rose: Don't take it so hard, Leon. I haven't lied to you once. I truly did want the best for you, and I've given you exactly what you deserved: the chance to be the great Pokemon Trainer you always wanted to be. You've become a fine Champion, a modern-day knight slaying pillaging dragons, the kind of Trainer Galar can look up to in times of crisis.
Leon: But Galar should never have to suffer from a crisis you yourself created, for something that won't even be an issue until long after we're gone!
Rose: Well, I'm afraid I've never been a patient man. When I see an opportunity, I seize it, no matter what. Besides, what's to worry about? Surely the Champion of the World would consider taming Eternatus child's play. It's your duty to protect your people, after all.
Leon: I thought I knew you, Rose. I used to admire you, respect you...Now it's like I don't know you at all...I'm going to do my duty, as you put it, but for Galar, not for you...

DP105.jpg

Raboot: Wait, Goh-onii-san!
Goh: Nani?
DP137.jpg

Raboot: My nakamas are waiting at the Rose of the Ronderlands Hotel in Wyndon for some afternoon tea at its Harmony Lounge! Won't you come with me, Goh-onii-san?
Goh: (offscreen) I will, Rabifutto-imouto-chan!
DP212.jpg

All: Let's become the best Pokemon team ever! Fighting!
Pikachu: Pika!
DP261.jpg

Goh: Ash! We gotta save the world from this colossal dragon before it's too late!
Ash: Okay...
DP87.jpg

Dawn: So... Is this a real elevator, Togepi?
Togepi: Yeah! And here are some fun facts for you: This elevator was installed in the 1960s as a Marryat & Scott elevator, but was modernized in 2008 by Hyundai Elevator to make it resemble a Hyundai LUXEN elevator! Toge-toge-pi~!
DP88.jpg

Togepi: Come into the elevator, guys! Toge-toge-pi~!
Dawn, Ash, and Brock: We will!
A few moments later...
DP90.jpg

Announcer: (via the elevator's speakers) Doors closing. This elevator is going up.
Brock: (offscreen) Don't mind me filming this elevator as it goes up to the 5th floor...
Dawn: (thinking offscreen) Hmmm... So this elevator was installed as a Marryat & Scott one in the sixties, but was modernized by Hyundai Elevator to make it look like a Hyundai LUXEN elevator... From what I'm seeing, this elevator's set of fixtures consists of an orange LED dot matrix-display floor indicator, Shanghai STEP PB118 interior buttons, and generic call buttons!
Seven-and-a-half seconds later...
DP91.jpg

Announcer: (via the elevator's speakers after a four-step chime plays) Floor 5. Doors opening.
After the elevator's speakers play a two-step chime when the doors have opened...
DP92.jpg

Dawn: Thanks, Togepi!
Togepi: You're welcome! Toge-toge-pi~!
Ash: Now I'm so hungry, I could eat a Calyrex!
Brock: So where should we eat, mates?
Piplup: There's a Krispy Kreme coffeehouse on the right, friends!
Pikachu: How about if we eat at the Nara restaurant straight ahead, guys? Pika-pika!
Croagunk: I'd rather eat some hot pot at the Hai Di Lao restaurant on the left, de geso!
DP125.jpg

Ash: Those brutes put us innocent people in jail again!
Dawn: So does this mean they hate us?
DP344.jpg

DP346.jpg

DP350.jpg

This is what happens when Ash, Goh, and their Pokemon do too much party rocking...
DP14.jpg

Solgaleo: Let's go, Ash!
Ash: Okay!
DP321.jpg

Sandy: Wow... The Hau'oli City skyline's the grandest thing I've ever seen!
M49.jpg

Shaymin: Thankfully, I found this beautiful lake of crystal-clear water here!
M77.jpg

Dialga: Why did you bring me here, anyway?
Giratina: Thou hast rebelled against I, Giratina, and I shalt punish thee for thy actions by having thee stay in my world for eternity.
Meanwhile, in the Pokemon world...
M352.jpg

Ash: For reasons I currently don't know about, time's stopped!
Dawn: And we gotta investigate to find out why!
Shaymin: Don't worry, Dawn! You're the best to me!
M1446.jpg

Pikachu: Thanks for your hospitality, Ash! Pika!
Piplup: I look forward to seeing you again, Ash!
Ash: (offscreen) You're welcome!
M1445.jpg

Shaymin: (singing "Furusato") Namida tomaranakute mo, mukashi no you ni shikatte My Mother / Namida toumaranai kamo / Wagamama na musume de gomen ne, mother...
DP73.jpg

Emolga: HELP!!!
DP05.jpg

All: (singing "Dynamite" by BTS) Dyna-na-na-na-na-na-na, eh / Dyna-na-na-na-na-na-na, eh / Dyna-na-na-na-na-na-na, eh / Light it up like dynamite...

1605907370133.png

*"Rocky" Theme plays in the background*

1605907416948.png

Goh: Wow...they just used a "World of Pokemon" prologue in a regular episode...
Ash: Well, since you don't get to be a movie, may as experience it somehow.

1605907526192.png

Goh: Hey Chloe, wanna help us look for Mew?
1605907556778.png

"No thanks. I think I need a few more focus episodes before doing something that big."

1605907608080.png

1605907643887.png

Mankey 1: You just caught our brother, you bastard!
Mankey 2: GET 'EM!

1605907726327.png

1605907777276.png

1605907788595.png

"You ain't catching me that easily, you little shit!"

1605911981944.png

Goh: Ah yeah, Papa's gonna catch up on catching!
Pokemon: AUGH!
1605912023775.png

"Not so fast, punk!"

1605912066344.png

Ash: You're going to try to catch Mewtwo?!
Goh: Hey, I almost got Zapdos and caught Eternatus, so why not?
Pikachu: At least use a Master Ball!

1605912174486.png

Ash: Pikachu, speak to me!
Pikachu: *cough* Maybe going up against a Pokemon MADE to be the most powerful wasn't such a great idea...

1605912307447.png

Cinderace: We're gonna show you how we do thangs New School, Old Mon!

1605912431325.png

Mewtwo: Let's see how you like it when some tail whips you!

1605912473019.png

"I'm gonna go Freiza on your sorry backsides!"

1605912384150.png

All: Oh *bleep*...

1605912559027.png

"Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?"

Last edited:
DP160.jpg

Ash: I must tell you, Mallow, that the A&W restaurant on the ground floor of the Hau'oli City Shopping Mall just had its grand opening, and that I drank some root beer and ate a combo of a Coney Cheese Dog and some sriracha cheese curds with mustard th- (slips and falls)
Mallow: See? I told you to be careful, Hanjiu-oppa, but you didn't listen to my damn words...
DP352.jpg

Vulpix: What do you plan to do today, my friend?
Snowy: I'll just do typical teenage female Pokemon stuff. Period.
DP57.jpg

Oshawott: (singing "Happy Happy" by TWICE to his same-species lover) I feel happy, happy, happy (U, U, U) / Aete yokatta / Donna toki demo, nani ga okite mo, I wanna be with you / Happy, happy, happy (U, U, U) / Souzou dekiru / Egaita mirai wo hikiyoserareru / I wanna be wit- (gets slammed by a Dewott's scalchop)
DP59.jpg

Dewott: (singing "Lovesick Girls" by BLACKPINK) No love letters, no X and O's / No love, never, my exes know / No diamond rings, that set in stone / To the left, better left alone / Didn't wanna be a princess, I'm priceless / A prince not even on my list / Love is a drug that I quit / No doctor to help when I'm lovesick...
Oshawott: (suffering from a spinal injury caused by the Dewott slamming him with her Scalchop) I'm... So... Sorry...
Dewott: See? You're not supposed to be in love with my lil' sis!
Oshawott: (still suffering from his spinal injury) Why?
DP68.jpg

Dewott: Well, she's still too young to be in love, so you better try again when both she and you evolve...

1606008091187.png

Cinderace: Don't worry, Lucario. This is gonna be a piece of cake. We're generations ahead of this old man. We've got moves and Abilities that didn't even exist when he was around! Now let's get him!
1606008266220.png

Mewtwo: A word of advice, boys: never underestimate your elders. This 'old man' hasn't been idle. I've been keeping up with what's changed each generation. I was designed to be the strongest Pokemon in existence, and the key to remaining the best is adapting to changes in your opponents' strategies. In other words, this old dog can still learn some new tricks...

DP27.jpg

Ash: Thanks, Naganadel!
Naganadel: Aww...
DP76.jpg

Mallow: Did you know that there's a clearance sale taking place at the Macy's in the Hau'oli City Shopping Mall?
DP78.jpg

Mallow: This means I've got the chance to buy the items sold in that clearance sale at a 60% discount!
Everyone else: Wow...

Back
Top Bottom