• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption The Screenshots 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt0044

Reaction score
I don't know what happened to the old one but I hope we can begin anew starting with this gif.

tumblr_ouun3n4wd61qioqevo2_540.gif

"I'll tell you when I've had enough. Enough of you, jerkwad!"

Have fun, you guys.

MOD NOTE

First of all, the appropriate section for this thread is Fun and Games.

The Fun and Games staff has decided to archive the previous thread because of some inappropriate posts. We have plans of starting a new version of it with a new opening post that will have updated rules, Unfortunately, because of some other issues we have to tend to first (such as the staff drive), this will have to wait a little. Until then, please don't try to start a new unauthorized version of this thread. This thread will be archived.

Apologies for any incovenience this delay in starting the new thread may cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom