• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14k8ghs.png

Oh no, I'm not locked up in here with you.You are locked up in here with ME!!!

pervbooster.png

Flareon: Well, looks like you won't be pregnant for long.

14k8ghs.png

NO MORE OVER 9000 JOKES!!!!!!

dp168byeshaymin.jpg

Shaymin: I don't have to heart to tell her how horribly off-model her Arcanine is.

dp167teacher.jpg

Dawn: I'll have you know there's a reason why I was chosen to replace May.
Takumi: Yeah, I'm sure it involved being under the table or under a desk.

dp168marleyboat.jpg

Brock: That's the worst teacup ride I've ever seen.

dp168byeshaymin.jpg

Shaymin: Oh lord, I'm getting the hell outta here before she shaves the right side of my head off like she did her Arcanine.

dp168marleyboat.jpg

Girl in the Middle: Wut da hell? who are you guys?
Brock: H...O....T
Ash: OMG what a slut...hey, is she emo? she has a huge cut on her hand!
Dawn: What a loser, trying to steal Ash from me!

getoverhere.jpg

Bertha: I want your hand for myself! Let's get a chainsaw.

dp152cynthiaprotected.jpg

Cynthia: Don't worry my love, they cannot seperate us! We'll get through this, I promise!

Garchomp: *Chomp!!!*

Base of what Ashita said about this:

dp168marleyboat.jpg

Takeshi: Sorry you didn't make it downhill, in fact, you shot 500ft from the water!
Girl: Count Takeshi?
Takeshi: Yep, decided to reveal myself. Just hiding General Lee's Yellow boots. Excuse me.

getoverhere.jpg

Bertha: You've annoyed girls and women around the regions for the last time, now I am going to let you have a taste of your own medicine!

Brock: Oh in the name of Arceus what have I done!?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom