• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Leaving the series? Who the hell gave you that idea? Those fanboys again? I'M ASH KETCHUM, I AM THE POKEMON ANIME, BITCH! I'LL LEAVE THE SHOW LONG AFTER YOU DIE!

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Petalburg Player's production of "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". A night you'll never forget...ever...

Whipping Up a Wind Scar!
Reaction score

And Ash suddenly realized that the Bulbagarden shipping fandoms were referring to him.

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score

"You see? All you have to do is put Magby in its Pokeball, find a factory with radioactive waste, and it'll evolve into Magmar!"

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

*Doing Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek on the Celebrity Jeopardy! skits on SNL*

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Giovanni: ...and then I said to the girl, who had straight blonde hair, and pink lipstick, 'Hey, you! Let's have sex!'. So I went on the bed, ready to make passionate love. But then the girl takes her clothes off, and it turnes out she was a man called Dwane! True story.

Jessie: Right...

Status
Not open for further replies.