• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medicham_control.png

What is this pic supposed to be?

The reason why this image is not showing up (and that it's really REALLY big) is because filb got tired of people hotlinking their images and made this repercussion in response.

So, next time you see an image on the internet, and you want to share it on this board, consider going to image hosting sites like Photobucket, ImageShack, or tinypic.

EDIT: What this means is DON'T just copy/paste the image locations from filb. Upload it to an image host first.

Thanks!

vlcsnap2011051412h07m51.png

Well, this is Red vs. Blue at its finest.

UncBE.jpg

WHY AM I PURPLE?!?

Medicham_control.png

Brock: I wonder if there's a bra up there?

Ash: what's a bra?

Max: Yeah! I don't know either!

Brock: you'll learn.

Pikachu: Chupikakachu (You are a bunch of idiots.)

May: :complain: SHUT IT, BROCK :mad:

DcytW.jpg

Iris and Kibago: Ahh! An Ice-type! I'm weak to Ice-types!

HNiW3.jpg

Cilan: I'm in despair! This badly cooked stew has left me in despair!

A cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Last edited:
vlcsnap2011051412h07m51.png

Snivys are red,
Servines are blue.
All of my base
are belonging to you.

gate.png

Oshawott has tried to resurrect Ash, but failed. HE NOW FACES THE PORTAL OF TRUTH! (or gate of truth, I don't remember)

gate.png

Wait, wait. Don't kill me just yet. I need to check out this awesome thing in the corner of the screen. Then you can kill me. Ok?

gate.png

Oshawott knew the eyes of the nation would be upon him, but this was just ridiculous...

Voice From nowhere: Now Oshawott we are in the very depths of hell
Oshawott: really I thought we were at an anime convention I mean look at all those weird eyes they must be cosplayers
Voice From nowhere: I'm sorry do those eyes look like cosplayers to you
Oshawott: I didn't say they were good cosplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom