• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
snapshot20100411164612.jpg

When people come up with ideas, a light blub appears above their heads. Piplup, ur doin' it wrong

bigsatoshiandfukamaru.png

Ash: My new hat is so much better than the BW boy's hat!

getoverhere.jpg

Brock: I won't put my hand down there anymore! Just let me go!
Bertha: Nope. You were warned. Now I'm cuttin' it off.
Brock: You better mean my hand, old woman! If you mean something else, we're gonna tangle!

14k8ghs.png

USO DA!!!

Cake for reference<3

Kinda late but eeeeh,maybe code geass?there is a scene with a guy turning batsh**craaazy and screaming USO DA with a chainsaw.And he has a glowing eye,too.

dp155.png

All: IT'S YAOI AND YURI TIME!!!!

dp155tongue.png

Ash: My tounge has a healthy glow

Brock: ASH!!! Have you been licking toxic waste again?

Ash: ..... N ... nooooooooooooo

Dawn: Sigh ... moron.

dp155.png

All together now...

*singing* Happy happy, joy joy...Happy happy joy joy...

If you don't know the reference, no virtual Oreo for you!

hangingon.jpg

[Insert your Lion King joke here.]

Sometimes it's so easy, I'm ashamed of myself. Guess the reference, earn virtual cookies.

dp155tongue.png

All of the other trainers
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Ketchum
Play in any trainer games

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
"Ash with your tounge so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

dp169chopchop.jpg

WATERFALLS! Come cook in front of them.

]
bigsatoshiandfukamaru.png

Gible: So I was thinking of asking out this Sharpedo I know, but I don't really have anything nice to wear if she says yes.... hint.

dp169chopchop.jpg

Piplup: Yeah, you may be in the outdoors, But out in the outdoors, everywhere's the kitchen! Cook! Damn you woman!

snapshot20100411164612.jpg

Jebus no take copycats lightly.

351.jpg

"Kojiro... Why are you lying to me?"

Cookie for reference (though someone got my previous caption already D:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom