• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dp169chopchop.jpg

(Similar to Ryu Shoji's quote)
Piplup: Dawn, how were you let outside of the kitchen to do kitchen stuff outside? -facepalm- I think ur doin' it wrong.

dp117jessiewet3.jpg

James: "Jesse finally let her hair down. Now I don't have to duck every time she turns around!"

dp117jessiewet3.jpg

Jessie: Why is it that my hair now looks like almost every cosplay/crossplay that can't do my silly hairdo? Well, it might be all those cans of hairspray cutting into the ozone layer.

dp169bossfantasy4.jpg

Giovanni: Now I wait for December 25th for Santa to climb down and he's all mine. Haha.

2vuluf9.png

OH GOD, WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT!
imbetterthanu.jpg

Hey Ash, you'll never guess who I did last night.

I'm so late with this one.

dp169whereisit.jpg

Ranger: Oh. So I DON'T have boobs.

dp169bossfantasy1.jpg

Heatran: *when he is finished, I shall eat him.*

dp169bossfantasy2.jpg

Giovanni: Mmm. Pineapple.

dp169bossfantasy3.jpg

Giovanni: Thank god Team Rocket got a Heatran. C'mon, Heatran! Let's do it on the floor!

dp169bossfantasy4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Giovanni: Oh, hello, Heatran. You're ready for our sextime.

dp169whereisit.jpg

Ranger: Whoops my fly isn't up here!

dp169bossfantasy1.jpg

Giovanni: Come on, come on, come on! (Imagine Kefka from Final Fantasy VI voice over)

dp169bossfantasy2.jpg

Giovanni: YES! NOM NOM NOM! (Imagine Kefka from Final Fantasy VI voice over)

Last edited:
wwwpkpidgeotcom-dp43-mismagius-e-4.jpg

Brock: Crogunk, is this a dream?

Kokoro earns the cookies for the Ren and Stimpy answer!

As for the "Sometimes it's so easy" line, does anybody remember You Can't Do That on Television?

127.jpg

"You did WHAT to my bottle caps?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom