• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash_Infernape_Blaze.png

THIS GUY...

14k8ghs.png

JUST RODE HIS FREAKING UNICYCE INTO THIS THREAD...

snapshot20100819190019.jpg

IN THE SNOW!

@Dracoman, sorry if I kinda stole your images, but I have no way to screencap stuff, so I hope you don't mind...

1285529367102.jpg

And this brings us to our next lesson kids, don't smoke crack!

Whoever gets the reference receives multiple cookies.

302xw.jpg

Paul: Don't forget to register and pick up your Duel Disks, because exactly one week from tod--
*slice*
Paul: AAH! My finger! It came clean off! Someone call an ambulance!

Ash: What a digital dummy!

Should I bother explaining the reference?

1285529367102.jpg

Jessie and James look different. Plastic surgery wasn't a good idea; now they act and look ridiculous!

1285529367102.jpg

Jessie: Someone used their first post say something positive about Instrutilus, didn't they?
James: Yes, and now reality is ending.

m231.jpg

Ash: Wow... A Shaymin!
Narrator: I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!

{Why does he? Get a cookie!}

dp142logo.jpg

James: For those of you who are unfamiliar with the rules, I'm going to explain them in great detail. You start by shuffling your deck--

Random person: Bo-ring!

James: Who said that? Who the [bleep] said that? I'm warning you, I'm not starting this tournament until someone owns up. Now who said it?

Random person: Sorry. That was me. My bad.

James: Get the hell out of my city.

*footsteps*

James: Good.

As long as we're posting YGOTAS references...
dp142logo.jpg

James: Kill your family... kill your family... kill your family...
Ash: Must... kill... family...

dp142logo.jpg

James: Guess what?
Ash: What?
Jessie: We said guess, though you'll never guess what we did last night!
Dawn: Oh
Brock: Arceus
Meowth: We play'd Card games on Motorcycles!
Ash, Dawn and Brock: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

whatchadoin.jpg

Iris: Yeah, I don't wear a short skirt! So what!?
Ash: I w-was just asking.......

snapshot20100925142441.jpg

PWNED!!!!!

attachment.php

Mijumaru: ~CARAMELLDANSEN!!!~

302xw.jpg

Paul: ..... I'm not about to make a Gurren Lagen reference .... I'm above that.

1285529367102.jpg

(AuroraLanturn) I swear, the animation reminds me of several anime between the mid-1980s through the early 1990s...

(Omega) You got that right...

(Both) Surrender now, or prepare to DIE, loser!

(Omega) Grey Sword! (slashes Team Rocket) And my job here is done.

ggg.jpg

Brock: My name is Marik, and I am in charge of the most feared anime organization known to man.

Ash: The Samurai Pizza Cats?

Brock: Yes...wait, no! Not the [EFF]king Samurai Pizza Cats! I'm talking about the Rare Hunters! And with their help, I shall steal that which is most precious to you.

Ash: You'll never claim my Millennium Puzzle!

Brock: Who said anything about your Puzzle? I want your screen time. That's far more valuable than your [EFF]king Puzzle.

whatchadoin.jpg

Iris: Yeah, I don't wear a short skirt! So what!?
Ash: I w-was just asking.......

Actually, that's something I noticed. I think she beats out Dawn in the Short Skirt category. I think that those white things she's wearing are stockings. Which means that she is indeed wearing the shortest skirt (right under the bow).

EP014.png

Spoilered for PG-13ness.

Ash: Are you my wang, G?

Surge: Yes, I am Colonel Wang.

Ash: Can I touch you?

DracoMan (watching): *chuckles* It is funny because "wang" means "penis."

Actually, that's something I noticed. I think she beats out Dawn in the Short Skirt category. I think that those white things she's wearing are stockings. Which means that she is indeed wearing the shortest skirt (right under the bow).

You really think so? I thought it was just some veil-ish thing that could be taken on & off, which I thought why the bow was there & that the white was pants (skinny jeans) tbh. Though I can see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom