• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rollinginstyle.png

Officer Jenny new ride, a 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Special.

surpriseu.jpg

Ash: So this is the future, eh?- Wait, why are you upside down?
Iris: In the future, everyone is upside down!
Ash: THIS IS STUPID. THE FUTURE IS STUPID. ><
*10 seconds later*
Ash: Hi, Pikachu- AGHHH PIKACHU STOLE MY EYEBROWS

crazyvr.png

Ash: WHO PUT A PLANT ON MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????

Iris: Told you he'd freak out. Now pay up!

Dento: Fine. *Pays Iris $20*

crazyvr.png

Ash: MY TOQUITOS!!!!!

2nd one: Ash: It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiter: WHAT NINE THOUSAND?!?!?!?

Last edited:
episode605afauxoakfinis.jpg

Dawn: ENJOY YOUR WAZZ!!!!

surpriseu.jpg

Pikachu: This is gettin' weird...

crazyvr.png

Ash: BUT WE'LL IMEPLODE!!!!!!

Big plate of cookies for reference. Hint, they're all from the same show, and in the second one there's a reason I used Pikachu instead of Ash.

tsutarjacake.png

Tsutarja: What? Never seen a girl eat a fried apple before? I'm not some celebrity skank wanting to look like a twig, you know. So deal with it.

ashisshuteam.png

Pokabu: Look, I know I'm supposed to be a part of this group shot, but I gotta pee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom