• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's my first one:
rrut1d.jpg
Brain go splooshy...

Because everybody was thinking this....
KH2I6.jpg

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AND AWESOME POWER! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!ERUPTING!!!BURNING!!!FINGERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon_funny_moment2_by_IcyFox44.jpg

Harley: Try and censor this, 4kids!

Wait a minute... YOU CAN'T! HA HA!

Say, at the risk of being permanantly banned from Bulbagarden, was I the one who started the DBZ and DBZ Abridged refrences?

Anyway...

KH2I6.jpg

MIND CRUSH!

Behind the scenes of Godzilla vs Hedorah (1971)

042.jpg

Paul: Then you're supposed to reach inside the hole in his body and pull out two white orbs like these. Got it?

Suit Actor (offscreen): Yeah :uhoh:.

Pokemon Trainer: I get to finally start my adventure, with my awesomely named new Pokabu!
Pokabu/Tepig: Um, actually, my name's Tepig now.
Pokemon Trainer: .... This relationship is over
paulpokabu.jpg

paulpokabu.jpg

Tepig I'm sorry... but I really don't think you're strong enough.
Trainer What did you say?
Tepig Does that mean...?
Tepig That's all, folks.

bw005ps4.jpg

Oshawott Why... why do all of the fans criticize my new name?

Snivy: Could be worse, some people think my name sounds like something out of a old Dudley-Do-Right cartoon. or someone drunk who couldn't write Snidely Whiplash.

resizingit.png

Ishizumai: I have a drinking problem.
Yanappu: Welcome to Pokeholics Anonymous.

That was really cheesy. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom