• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoroarkmovie10.png

ash: i think dawn and zoroa been watching to much naruto

Untitled-9.png

Chillarmy: When you're a neat freak like me, sparkles like these will come naturally.

Untitled-9.png

Chillarmy: Hello Tsutaj's Look at your Chillarmy, now back to me, now to your Chillarmy now back to me, sadly he isn't me, but if he stopped using the old Hyper voice and he started using the new Echo voice he could be cool like me, look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on a hiun city boat, with the chillarmy your chillarmy could have a cool move like. What's in your hand? Now back at me, i have it, it's another TM that your chillarmy could learn, look again, the TM is now a HM, anything is possible when your chillarmy knows the new Echo voice and not the old Hyper voice, I'm on a horsea.

Last edited:
ismyhairokay.jpg

Ranger: Help! My hair swallowed my hand! I can't get it out!
Dawn: ...

zoroarkmovie10.png

Dawn: H-hey! Stop sniffin' the ground! You're embarrassing me!
Piplup: Oh no! N-n-not again! Why can't i just be blind!!
Ash: Two Dawns... Yeah, oh yeah, that's it... Oooh i love this...
Pikachu: Yo... Ash? Hey! Snap outta it!
Ash: Oh! Right! There's nothin' here!

8vrrqf.png

After years of hiring private detectives, Celebi finally saw the website that stole his name.

(Ironically, this image came from that site)

m014.png

Many questions filled Pikachu's mind. The first of which being "Why?".

ismyhairokay.jpg

By the way, you don't mind that I borrowed your hat yesterday, do you? Don't worry, all of my headlice should still be in here... :eek:hdear:

getitoff.jpg

Iris: Ash, let's take that mask off!
Ash: Ok
Dent: You guys are doing it wrong!
Pikachu: Really guys, look where your hands are...

2nhjoy0.jpg

Chillary: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Pikachu: I want my attorney!

m014.png

Piakchu: Yo, piplup? wutcha doin'? are ya ok?
Piplup: I'm fine, thanks... I just can't feel my legs, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom