• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess: Ash, do you believe in POUS's?
Ash: POUS's?
Princess: Pikachus Of an Unusual Size.
Ash: *Looks behind him*
85036312.png

Ash: No, I do not believe in POUS's.

------

AshWallace.png

Ash: Oh, nothin' suits me like a suit!

CrazyYanmega: If either of these gags made you smile, Please leave me a PM or visitor message. I'm trying to adjust and refine my sense of humor to what's popular right now.

Last edited:
Okay, I Know This Isn't A Quote And I'll Probably Get In Trouble For This But I'm Completly Desperate Now!
I've Been Trying For The Last 4 Days To Find The Episode This Screenshot Came From! Please If Any Of You guys Know Can You Tell Me? It's Driving Me Nuts!

picture.php

(Also Feel Free To Caption This) =3

Okay, I Know This Isn't A Quote And I'll Probably Get In Trouble For This But I'm Completly Desperate Now!
I've Been Trying For The Last 4 Days To Find The Episode This Screenshot Came From! Please If Any Of You guys Know Can You Tell Me? It's Driving Me Nuts!

It's from Hassle in the Castle.

picture.php

James: Yawn...we finally put all those lame running jokes to rest.

Meowth: All in a day's work.

Brock: (offscreen) Okay, I got my motorcycle, I got my cards...anyone interested?

James: Now we have to kill him.

Meowth: I'll clean up the evidence.

It's from Hassle in the Castle.

picture.php

James: Yawn...we finally put all those lame running jokes to rest.

Meowth: All in a day's work.

Brock: (offscreen) Okay, I got my motorcycle, I got my cards...anyone interested?

James: Now we have to kill him.

Meowth: I'll clean up the evidence.

Thank You! ^^

Ps~ I'll Clean Up The Evidence! Lol! X3

blazingglory.gif

Infernape: CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE
(guess the reference and win a cookie)

ccsrefuranceinPokemon.png

Sakura and Tomoya get lost and accidently stumble onto the set of Pokemon.

Seriously, NO ONE SMILED AT THIS ONE?

Ash: First, I was like...
AshWTF.png

Ash: Then I was like...
sonou102.jpg

picture.php

Weepinbell: I'm gonna kill ya.
Meowth: OH F@@@@ING SHIT DON'T KILL ME WEEPINBELL.
James: Meowth! Jessie! Get me out of here!!

xxxm.png

*SexyBack plays in background*

Tucker: My fangirls have told me all about you. They say you're almost as pretty as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom