• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vlcsnap-86608.png

"'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know its thriller, thriller night
Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight"

Sounds like something I would have come up with.

Bidoof: I feel... shpongled...
Joy: Well, the good news is... he's dead.
Dawn: There ain't a jury that would convict me...
Pikachu(impatient): I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Director!
Within 2.5 seconds, Sableye's tongue was crispy-fried.
Pikachu: We can't tell you!
Piplup: It's a secret!
♪I was tense, I was nervous,
I guess it just wasn't my night,
Art Fleming gave the answers,
Oh, but I couldn't get the questions right!♫

Last edited:
mayashfun74c.jpg

Person watching the show: "Boy, you can't even see the best bits on this well, its just blurred out so bad! Thank goodness Ultra HDTV came along and sorted that out! Pokemons never looked the same since, sometimes you swear a flamethwrower or hyperbeam was directed at you in the new season of Pokemon Forever in UHDTV format!"

Why so serious? Lets put a smile on that face.

Feel the burning power of youth!

Pikachu noticed that Bayleef was slyly pickpocketing Ash during the embrace, but chose to say nothing.

Later, Ash unknowingly paid for Bayleef and Pikachu to guzzle four gallons of smoothies and ice-cream, all while he slept. They also signed him up for a six month subscription to X-Box Live with his credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom