• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Cosmog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake sighed. "Look. I'm sorry for the stuff that happened. Back in Castelia, I was an emotional wreck because of what happened in Nuvema Town." Blake said. "(His heart is pure)." A voice telepathically said. Then a Gardevoir appeared. "Gardevoir?" Blake asked. "I misjudged you. Your emotions prevented me from seeing your heart." Gardevoir said. Blake nods.

Just then, Blake's Hydreigon is hit by a Dragon Pulse from below. "Yes! Got you now!" A green-haired boy shouted.

Blake jumps onto Max's Hydreigon. Then he recalls his own Pokemon. He looks down to see a boy and a Noivern. "What was that for!" Blake shouted. "Dragon Claw!" The boy shouted. "Uh..." Blake said. Max's Hydreigon swoops down to the ground, avoiding the attack. "What was that for?" Blake asked, still holding Hydreigon's Poke Ball. "The name's Hau. I came to avenge Zero. I have been searching for you." Hau replied. "Very well then, go Hydreigon!" Blake shouted. The Brutal Pokemon reappeared. "Go, Crabominable!" Hau shouted. The large white crablike Pokemon appeared. Blake reaches for a second ball.

Max sighed. "I'm not one to intrude on such personal matters. I'm quite tired of the problems you cause anyway..."
Before Blake could say anything, Max pushed him off his Hydreigon, immediately flying away afterwards, Cosmog with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom