• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Cosmog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a shout of anger, Blake jumps onto Hydreigon's back, vowing to take down Carl. He flies off, leaving a very scared Lillie behind. "What...was that?" She asked.

As Blake flew along, he spotted Carl on his Shiny Dragonite. "Dragon Pulse go!" Blake shouted. Hydreigon fires the blast of energy towards Carl.

Meanwhile, Lillie walks along the path to Veilstone City. "Blake. Is he really that bad?" She asked herself. "Why did he want me to help him?"

“Ay, you!! Come back and get your badges checked!!” A man in a black cloak and a hat rushes after me, accompanied by a second veteran trainer in a similar outfit and a whole pack of barking Stoutland. I briefly glance behind me at the group tailing me as I dart through the Unovan Victory Road with a newly caught Deino in my arms. From the two guards’ point of view, I suddenly seem to literally vanish from sight in the middle of an open area. One of the men runs faster to catch up to my last known position, hitting his head on something invisible and metallic in the process. He falls over with a groan. “What the...” The sound of a thunderous jet engine then resounds through the area before gradually fading into the distance.
I let out a celebratory chuckle in the bridge of my cloaked Metapod airship. “Well, that was fun, wasn’t it?” I exclaim, patting Deino on the head. “That reminds me, though, I should really resume collecting those Unova League badges some...time...” I trail off, suddenly noticing something different about my airship’s radar. The display has changed from the usual green to a bright blue, emitting a warbling noise as an arrow pointing in the general direction of the Sinnoh region flashes conspicuously in the middle of the screen. I read a line of blinking blue text on the bottom left corner. “...a ‘Greninjaman Tracker?’” Apparently, Blake’s counterpart from the alternate reality was enough trouble to warrant the installation of such a feature on my own double’s Metapod airship. “Why is this only coming online now?” I glance at Deino, who appropriately eyes me back in a way that conveys her complete lack of understanding as to what’s going on. “I guess I might as well follow it,” I announce with a shrug. I turn my ship’s steering mechanism, changing course towards the offscreen blip to which the display’s arrow incessantly points.

Blake watches as the Dragon Pulse collides with Dragonite, causing it and Carl to fall to the streets of Rustboro City. "I have you now." Blake said. Hydreigon flies down and lands near him. Blake walks over to the man and stomps on his face, knocking him out. After a moment, he signals to Officer Jenny. "This man is dangerous. He has killed many people, all in the name of Shiny Hunting." Blake said. As Jenny hauls Carl off, Blake calls Max. "Hi. I got him arrested. I thought about what you said before. I was anger enough to kill, but I chose to spare him." Blake said.

"Well, Well." came a familiar voice. Blake turned to see Tyson behind him. "How?" Blake asked. "I've been tracking your communications. I knew where you were. In fact, I was on that cruise ship. I was waiting for a perfect opportunity to get you." Tyson said. "What do you want with me?" Blake asked. "I was hoping you would kill Carl for me." Tyson replied. "What?" Blake asked. "Carl was working for me. He failed and you know what happens when you fail." Tyson said.

"Give me the Cosmog and your little friend from Lake Valor can go free." Tyson said. "Release Lillie!" Blake shouted. Tyson laughed. "Bring the Cosmog to that old chateau in Eterna Forest." Tyson said. Then he left on his Dragonite.

Meanwhile, Max listens silently to the conversation over the Xtransceiver.

Last edited:
"The Old Chateau in Eterna Forest, was it?" Max asked Blake. "Don't worry. I'll head there myself."
After hanging up, Max dialed another number. "Freesia, could you help me save that girl you saw in Sunyshore City? I've been told her captor is heading towards Eterna Forest."
"I'll be on my way. Thanks for the heads-up!"

Blake hops on his Hydreigon and flies over to the forest. There, he makes his way through until he reaches the building. He contacts Max. "What is your ETA (estimated time of arrive)? I'm here. I can't go in without the Cosmog. Speaking of which, do you have the Cosmog?" Blake asked.

Last edited:
"Yes, I do," Max answered. "And I'm heading over now. Speaking of which, is that same girl from Sunyshore City with you? She's gonna help out."

"She is not with me. Are you talking about Lillie or the one I met in Sunnyshore? Neither are with me." Suddenly, a scream is heard from the chateau. "Where are you at this moment?" Blake asked, worried about Lillie, who is inside the old building.

"Entering the Eterna Forest now. And Freesia, that girl and a friend of mine, should be coming there any second now."

After a few tense minutes, Blake hears someone call his name. He turned to see Max running up to him. The two entered the building, Blake pulling out a flashlight. Blake carefully opens the door and peaks inside "You take first floor, I'll take second." Blake said.

"Got it," Max nodded in response.
As Blake walked up the stairs, Max looked behind him to see Freesia and her Glaceon arriving.
"Hey there! Sorry for the wait! I got lost..." Freesia said, before the two entered the old house.
"Let's split up," Max suggested. Freesia nodded, before the two went into opposite directions on the first floor.

Blake stepped through the door and looked down one side to see two doors in front of him. The other side has two doors. In front of him is a door. "1 in 5 chance of picking the right one." Blake said. He sent out his Lucario. "Can you sense their aura?" Lucariio concentrated. After a moment, he shook his head. "What? What do you mean?" Blake asked. Lucario shrugged. "I wonder if Max's can't either." Blake said. Lucario nods. Blake opens a door to find a tv that is on. Confused, Blake walks over to it. "What the?" Blake asked. "Lucar." Lucario said, holding up the plug. That is strange. Suddenly, a fan turned on. "Stop trying to scare me man." Blake said. Lucario shook his head. Blake looked at it in time to see it to change. Then it attacked. Blake and Lucario ran out of the room, closing the door behind them. "She was not in that room for sure." Blake said. "This feels like that episode of that show I watched, though for whatever reason, this place is in Canalave City." Blake said.

After checking a couple of rooms, finding them empty, Max turned to his Lucario.
"Can you sense anything?" he asked, but Lucario shook its head.
"I do hope either Blake or Freesia are having more luck..."

Blake and his Lucario entered the next room. He looked around. "No one here." Blake said, starting to get worried.

Last edited:
Freesia looked into a couple of rooms on her part of the mansion.
"Hmm...nothing here either...Where is that guy?"

“Well, this place is creepy,” the girl in the orange track suit sighs, staring up at the facade of the Old Chateau. “C’mon, let’s go in,” she tells her Hitmonlee and Leavanny beside her. The former Pokémon kicks open the door, and the three step inside. “Yello?” she calls loudly. “I know you’re in here...”

Blake opened the next door to find Lillie, bound and gagged, inside. He contacted Max. "Found her. Top floor third door to the right." He said. He walked over to Lillie and removed the gag. "It's a trap!" Lillie exclaimed. Blake turned to see Tyson behind him. "Well, I guess you have me cornered now." Blake said. "Where's the Cosmog?" Tyson asked. "I currently don't have it. Someone else who is here has it." Blake said. Tyson growled. Then he charged, intending to kill Blake. As the two tussled, Lucario freed Lillie.

Hurrying back to the stairs, Max ran towards the stairs, seeing the three that just entered.
"Umm...who are you and why are you here?" he asked, quickly holding the Cosmog behind his back, just as Freesia hurried over.

"Lucario, get Lillie out of here." Blake grunted as he attacked Tyson. Lucario nods. It unties Lillie and leds her out. A crash is heard. Lucario looks in to see that a candle has fallen on the ground, getting the room on fire and trapping the combatants. "Lucar!" Lucario exclaimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom