• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Final Showdown Begins
"Oh. I see. It's a challenge. Well then..." The plumber dropped the Victini before gently standing up and backing off a bit gracefully. "Fine. I'll play along with your game. I already had that pink freak and their dumb crippled friend to deal with, but you still want to get in my way. Alright. I'll just leave then..." The plumber went for the elevator and left the room. Max, clearly sensing something wrong, decided to ran all the way to the stairs, back at the lobby, just as the plumber had already entered the lobby. Suddenly, the policeman was ambushed by a set of dark chains striking him thanks to the Shiny Duskull, encasing him in a dark aura that rendered him unable to use the ray gun as one of the gang members snatched it off his hands. "Alright, kids! It's been a real slice, playing this stupid flag game of taking the Victini. I guess all we have to do now is to establish the real winners here." Just as the gang suddenly ran off, the plumber took out a strange looking Poke Ball that suspiciously has the Black Mareep logo on front. The ball shook vigorously as the plumber held it. The plumber then merely dropped the Ball, causing it to blow up, unleashing its contents. Ariel stared in shock as they seem to realize what is going, before quickly shouting at everyone. "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, QUICKLY!!!" Everyone that was within the lobby quickly evacuated as a gigantic entity proceeds to materialize and destroy the entire building. The Shiny Victini quickly jumped away from Max's arms and tried to fly away, only to end up grabbed by one of the gang members. A demonic entity reveals itself from the destroyed remains of the KO building, one that was very familiar looking. As everyone within the vicinity either runs in horror or stares in shock at this bizarre aberration, Ariel's memories begin to jog as they soon began to remember a certain incident.
After sneaking away from their jail cell, Ariel was quietly tiptoeing their way through the mysterious Black Mareep facility. After a while, they were about to head to the lobby by the stairs, until they noticed a group of people, some of which were hastily putting on uniforms, quietly whispering to themselves as they go through a door named "Forbidden Zone. Only use for safekeeping. HIGH-CLASS PERSONNEL ONLY" "....I knew there's somethin' shady goin' on 'ere..." muttered Ariel "Those creeps don't seem 'high-class' to me...." They entered the room quietly, hoping to eventually expose whatever's going on. They found themselves in a room filled with bizarre machinery, all of which were covered in cloaks, restrained in yellow tape, and had signs stating "DON'T TOUCH" or "CLASSIFIED" The security cameras were disabled for some reason, and thus any possible alarms were unable to be used. They approached a certain machine and took off the cloak and yellow tape surrounding it, revealing it to be a strange trade machine with a slot where a Poke Ball would fit in. The 'employees' conversed to themselves. "So... That's a Time Capsule?" "Yup. Many many years ago, there was a campaign about 'trading with people in alternate past timelines' and some other weird shit, but they had to completely discontinue it after an entire month of weird incidents where over millions of non-Kantonian Pokemon began to......change.. Everyone who was campaigning that disaster even tried to erase any documented existence of this facility; no matter what. But believe it or not, even after it was discontinued and forgotten by force, some people kept them going underground, apparently because some wackos called these mutant things 'PokeGods' or something." ".....A-and what the hell do you want do to with it t-t-then...?" muttered the curious employee, terrified. ".....Heheh, We're gonna get ourselves one of these freaks. Our boss, once he feels like returning to the Victini hunt, would definitely want one of those~" muttered the creepy employee as they placed a Poke Ball into the slot before fiddling with the controls. "It'll be the perfect tool for us to-" "S-STOP! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" cried Ariel in horror as they realized what is going on. "....Ugh..... A spy got in here!" the supposed employee shouted in their walkie-talkie, "Code K190! Code K190! We need Prison Balls!" Ariel was about to run after the group, until they were knocked unconscious by a Sleep Powder attack.
"....S-So that was what's going on back at Black Mareep!! Y-YOU BASTARDS!! TH-THAT WAS YOUR WHOLE PLAN?!" shouted Ariel. "A kid who's only recently joined this game like you wouldn't understand my plight," grumbled the plumber, "From being perpetually harassed by that spoiled brat of a musician celebrity, to having to deal with stupid police dogs like him, to deal with those Black Mareep oafs, and having to be trapped in multiple dimensions...." The plumber shrugged smugly once more. "It's a reeeeaaal hassle. I'm just doing what I can to fulfill my goal in a pristine and wholly reliable way. Anyhow..." The plumber issues an order to his gang members. The members then summoned a few Porygon2, a few Rotom, and a Porygon Z that then infiltrated the Metapod Airship. "...We're taking this piece of junk as a memento for this dumb game. I owe it all to you, cocoon freak, for at least cleaning up some of these messes." As the gang entered the hijacked vehicle, the plumber decided to make one last taunt before flying away alongside his new airship. "Enjoy your battle!"

"....I......I guess I have no choice...."

Ariel throws out their Premier Ball, revealing their Nihilego, A Bao A Qu. The Nihilego, apparently sensing Ariel's intentions, floated onto their head, knocking off their hood, before...

The cnidarian ends up merging with Ariel, turning into a blackish monstrosity with eyes on its tentacles. Ariel, who now rests in the bell of the now-large entity, was dazed upon merging, but immediately focused their attention on the other entity next to them. "Ah..... Eh....heheheh......eheheh..... Alrighty.... I'll take you on, ya bloody demon.... I wouldn't need that bat bitch's help........Heheh...." muttered Ariel whilst blushing eerily as they then sent out their Cloyster, Tahi, who was now covered in a yellowish aura and dons an almost predatory expression on its face. "A.....Ariel...? Are ya sure you're okay?" "Yes, yes.... We... We'll be alright...... Let's have fun destroying this thing...."

"Go, Silvally!" Max shouted, as he opened the Poke Ball and let out the revived Synthetic Pokemon, pointing to the demonic entity. "Use Ice Beam on that creature!"
Then, he turned to MegaPod. "Go and take back your airship from that gang. We'll handle things here."
Suddenly, Mick spoke up. "I'm gonna help you, if you don't mind, MegaPod. Let's go, Salamence!"
Letting out the Dragon Pokemon, Mick and MegaPod climbed on and flew towards the airship.

Last edited:
As Mick and I approach the possessed airship on his Salamence, a gun-like apparatus springs up from the aircraft and swivels around to face us with an electronic-sounding cackle and begins firing multiple Shadow Balls our way. I counter these with my own Shadow Balls, now normal-sized thanks to my treatment from Mel. “I think we need to break the gun off,” I tell Mick.
“Alright,” he replies. “I’ve got an idea! Go, Froslass!” Mick sends out the icy specter and commands her to use Ice Beam, freezing up the gun. The contraption groans and creaks as it struggles to move again.
“Go, Sigilyph!” I call, sending out the avian creature. “Break it off with Air Slash!” Sigilyph aims a blade of air directly at the joint connecting the launcher to the airship, causing it to snap clean off and drop to the ground far below. The Metapod airship, a mosaic of orange, cyan, red, and blue as opposed to its usual green, speeds up considerably in an effort to avoid us. “We have to catch up...let’s increase our altitude a little!”
“If you say so.” Mick’s Salamence flies up noticeably higher, with our other Pokémon right in tow.
“Sigilyph, Tailwind!” My Sigilyph summons a strong air current that gives our Pokémon enough of a speed boost to take position over the hijacked aircraft. “Mick, see that opening?” I ask, pointing to a slat on the top of the airship. “That’s the air intake. Can you get Roserade up there and use Sleep Powder into it? Just long enough for the plumber and his goons to nod off before we break in.”
Mick nods to me. “Here goes nothing!” He sends out Roserade, who lands safely on top of the ship under Sigilyph’s careful supervision. Roserade releases a burst of powder into the air intake, which we can only hope is sufficient to lull the plumbers and his cronies to sleep as it cycles through the ship.
“I’ll get us inside now,” I tell Mick after a short wait. Leaping off Salamence, I phase through a hatch into the airship and unlock it from the inside. I’m met with resistance from the Pokémon controlling the airship as I struggle to push the hatch open, until Mick’s Salamence finally smashes the door off with Brick Break. Mick jumps in after me, returning Salamence to its Pokéball. Our Pokémon follow us as we make our way through the airship. Sigilyph psychically tosses a few sleeping ruffians into a storage closet and locks them in as we head for the control room.

-

Wolfrick and his egg are halfway out of Castelia City on his motorcycle when the total destruction of the KO Industries HQ building grabs his attention. Stopping in his tracks, Wolfrick turns to hear the faint echo of the plumber’s taunts from the departing Metapod airship. Just keep goin’, Wolfrick, yer outta trouble now... he thinks, trying to ignore the horrific scene unfolding behind him. “...screw it! I ain’t lettin’ that damn plumber’s pets devour my compadres no more!” Wolfrick sends out his Trevenant on the side of the route and hands it the incubating egg. “You take this and keep it safe, ok?” Wolfrick urges, gesturing to the route gate. “Now go!” Receiving a nod from the Elder Tree, Wolfrick motorcycles off in the opposite direction.

Minutes later, the police van containing the men arrested from the scene at what could now be called the KO Ruins encounters an unexpected trap: Stealth Rock. Without warning, pointed stones fly of their own volition into the front of the van, puncturing the tires and trapping the driver inside. The back of the van is then busted open by a certain Midday Lycanroc’s Drill Run Attack. Wolfrick steps into view, and a handcuffed Kornelius Ozwald greets him sourly. “Wolfrick, if you’ve had another change of heart, it’s a little late to be-”
“ZIP IT, OZWALD!” Wolfrick interrupts Ozwald with a punch to the face, knocking the prisoner in blue out cold. The tattooed biker then drags Dr. Turner out of the van. “C’mon, Doc, we’re goin’. No time for chitchat.”
“M-me?” Stutters the shaken old scientist. “W-where?”
“Straight towards that giant deadly monster,” answers Wolfrick confidently as he plops himself and Turner onto his motorcycle.
“Wolfrick, I-I was fine with prison, really...”

-

At the site of destruction, Mel whimpers nervously for his Duosion to attack with Psyshock, while the more qualified trainers also battle it out with the pixelated behemoth. Max, Eden, Ariel, Gate, Boris, and the various police and guards all command their Pokémon to pummel the creature with attacks. Suddenly, the living glitch generates a set of giant fangs that seize Max’s Hydreigon and siphon its energy. Gate’s Metang sees this, and shatters the fangs with its very first Meteor Mash attack, freeing Hydreigon. Metang is then bathed in a radiant glow as it changes shape and develops two extra limbs. “Excellent work, keep going!” Gate calls to his newly evolved Metagross. Metagross slugs the giant foe with another Meteor Mash, while Gate’s other Pokémon strike with intermittent bursts of Thunder, Hyper Beam and Techno Blast. “Does this thing have any weaknesses?” Gate shouts to the crowd as a tempest of Fire Punches and Mega Punches rain back down onto the group’s Pokémon.
“Well, maybe I could determine how to stop this thing if I can look at a genetic sample of it!” Mel yells back. “Uh, if anyone wants to get me one, that would be cool...”

"EhEhEhHHeHEHhahahHAHAhaHaAh........ S-SoOoooO m-MmUch fuUun...... W-WwhYy wAaAs I SuUch a CaUtiOus cOoOwAaArd fOoOr So LoOoNG, wHeEeN t-ThIiS FiGhTs gOin' sooOoOoO fuUuUn....?" Ariel moaned in a uncharacteristically high-pitched, child-like voice as they continue to attack the glitchy entity whilst fused with A Bao A Qu along with their powered up Cloyster, "EeEeeeEEeeeHhh....? A-aA saaamplleeee~? S-SssuRreEe~~~ I'IiI'll rRrrrRRRiiIip a s-s-saAAaAmplleEee~" Ariel follows up by summoning all of their Pokemon: Their Mimikyu, Drapion, Bewear, Kantonian Exeggutor, and Chandelure all came out, covered in beastly auras, before they all charged at the violent entity. Eden glances at their older sibling, sweating profusely. S-S-Shit..... Ariel's slowly going mad..... I really need to get rid of that freaky fish off of them once this shit's over........H-hang in there, Ari.....

---

As MegaPod and Mick were about to reach the control room, they can't help but hear what appears to be a strange man, chomping on mouthfuls of candy. This was then followed by a sudden, horrific scream that was accentuated with the familiar burst of energy from evolution, and then another small chomp, which was also proceeded with-you guessed it, another energy burst that was accentuated with shouts of pain. What followed afterwards was a spine-tingling sound of stamping feet alongside the panting of a predatory monster behind the two trainers. The two looked behind to find... something.

A mortifying amount of jutting Haxorus-like teeth clogs up the already protruding gums of a maw of what implicitly used to be a regular human, while a set of blackish, slightly human eyes, droopy and deformed floppy ears, and a small patch of grayed hair signifies that there are small remnants of humanity onto what can only described as a warped image of the Axe Jaw Pokemon. Meanwhile, the rest of his body isn't as pleasing of a sight either: the usual dark-yellow scaly covering of the dinosaurian dragon that covers all the way to the chest, tail tip, and legs is scattered into protruding shards looking more closer to something like a Ferroseed's horns, and plastered all over a distorted, hunchbacked humanoid body that has now been rendered grey, and the generally small arms of a Haxorus are large, lanky and bizarrely serrated, looking more closer to a Druddigon's arms, all the while two recognizably human fingers and toes jarringly linger on both the hands and feet of a typically three toed reptile. His shirt and footwear has been completely ripped off, leaving behind an already tattered leather jacket and pants. The morbid, perpetually-shuddering aberration charged at the two on all fours, before he barely speaks with his clogged teeth. "N-n-notth s-s-so ffatthhh... Thhhehehehththh..... I thhwath thwontherthin thhwy my ctouthhin thloothheth a bith weirth.. then I tthaw that thoffthin matthine.... I tthhink I methhed up thhhe conthhols a bith, buth now I thnow fwhy thhe thhooketh thike a third... Thhhehehehh... I ain'th thletthing you patthh...." Mervin the dentist then roared at the two before throwing out a Poke Ball containing a Toxapex and charging in for a bite, all the while the Togekiss plumber glances at the fight from afar whilst flying alongside the airship.

Last edited:
“Yikes,” I remark. “This dentist looks like he needs a...well, you know.” I shoot a Psybeam from my eyes at the Toxapex, and have my Sigilyph follow it up with Psychic, knocking it backwards.
“Use Ice Beam on that half-man, half-Haxorus!” Mick orders his Froslass. The toothy hybrid staggers back to dodge the attack, but then Mick’s Roserade follows up with a Dazzling Gleam that lands successfully. The dinosaurian dentist recoils in pain, then springs back up and flails his spiky limbs and monstrous maw in a literal Outrage, damaging each of our Pokémon. However, I appear behind the dentist by traveling through the airship walls, then send out Primarina and have her strike the dentist down with a Moonblast. He collapses, fainted, with a groan. Afterwards, our Pokémon make quick work of Toxapex.
“Geez, that looks kinda painful,” I say, looking down at the dentist. “I think we should revert him.”
With my Pokémon’s help, we carry the unconscious dragon man over to the cellular reversion chamber. My Primarina hums a gentle lullaby as she lowers the dentist inside. “He looks so peaceful when he’s asleep,” she coos, only perceptible to Mick as a whistle-like call. I press a few controls, and the machine undoes Mervin’s gruesome mutations with its blue glow.
As we walk back towards the control room, a couple of goons that have woken confront us. “I’ll handle these guys,” Mick tells me. “You go take back control of your ship!” I nod and dash for the control room with my own Pokémon in tow. However, upon entering the room, Sigilyph, Primarina, and I are all greeted with a nasty Discharge attack launched out of the mischievously smiling dashboard. Angry, I lob a Shadow Ball at the Rotom possessing my ship, and Sigilyph musters up the strength to fire a second one. I rush over to the dashboard, phase my hand in, and pluck the weakened Rotom out like a naughty little carrot. I finish Rotom off with Psybeam, then stick it in a chute and attempt to jettison the Plasma Pokémon out of the airship. However, the ship tilts to the side and makes me (and everyone else inside) tumble around in an effort to stop me. Seeing some controls moving seemingly on their own, I reach in and yank out a Porygon2 by the neck, then KO it with Flamethrower. I correct the ship’s tilting (though not without some resistance), then attempt to reach in and pull out the other Porygon evolutions infecting the airship computer. The remaining two are very elusive, however, and I get wrapped up playing a game of dashboard Whack-a-Diglett until I get an idea. Returning my other Pokémon, I send out Clyde the Golisopod. Using his multiple limbs, Clyde spams all of the controls at once, driving out a distressed Porygon2 and Porygon-Z. Clyde attacks them both with Wide Slash, and I finish the job with Flamethrower. I give Clyde a thumbs-up, then jettison the Rotom and Porygon evos out of sight. “We’re not out of the clear yet,” I murmur, taking the helm and seeing if I can’t ram that pesky plumber...

-

Ariel’s Drapion successfully claws off several shreds of pixelated flesh from the monstrosity, causing it to roar and generate another set of fangs. This time, it seizes Exeggutor with Leech Life and drains its health. Meanwhile, a very nervous Mel darts in and out of the battlefield, taking with him a piece of the glitchy behemoth. Mel grabs a microscope out of a case he brought with him in the helicopter and gets down to examining, with Duosion keeping watch. The battle rages on more, until Mel calls out worriedly. “Uh, guys?? This thing doesn’t really, like, have type weaknesses, so just hit it with whatever you’ve got...” he yells.
The combatants all shout back affirmatively, with Ariel taking a worrying amount of pleasure in following Mel’s advice. “NnO PrOoObllleEEm...” Ariel cackles.
“B-but there’s something else!” Mel adds. “I’m looking at these cells here, and this thing has the capability to evolve! Into, like, who knows what!”
“It can what?!” Gate shrieks worriedly. “We can’t let it do that!!”
Just then, the roar of a motorbike adds to the cacophony as Wolfrick arrives with his unwilling companion. “Don’t worry, guys, I brought Dr. Turner!” he beams.
“Why?!” Boris asks, dumbfounded.
“‘Cause he can enhance our Pokémon again so we can stop this thing!” Wolfrick answers. “Just until the battle’s over, of course.”
“Wolfrick, m-my lab’s completely decimated over there,” Dr. Turner stammers. “W-what do you expect me to do about it?”
“Uhhh...like, order some ingredients from the evil chemical shop or some shit, and whip something up to save us?”
“I-I’m sorry, there’s no way I can...say, what’s that young man doing over there?” Dr. Turner asks, indicating the young scientist.
“I’m studying the monster’s genetic material!” Mel answers. “It looks like it evolves into something nasty, but I don’t know what!”
“Let me take a look, young man,” Dr. Turner says as he scoots over to the helicopter. Mel moves aside as the elder scientist peers into the microscope. “I’ve studied lots of Pokémon cells in my time, but these are so...hold on. What’s that one on the right?”
“I tested a Rare Candy sample on that cell, and it mutates to look like that in response. Weird, right?”
“I don’t believe it...” Dr. Turner tests the reaction himself. His mouth hangs agape for a moment of disbelief. “By Arceus, if I’m not mistaken...this creature can evolve into Spearow!
“...say what now?”

Last edited:
"A Spearow..." Max muttered. Just then, the dark aura around him dissipated.
When he felt it had disappeared, he pulled out a Rare Candy from his pocket and threw it at the glitch monster, which immediately ate it.
Right away, a bright light emanated from it, eventually fading away to reveal a Spearow.

The Spearow darts around, still trying to look intimidating, and eventually zeroes in on Mel’s Duosion with Leech Life. Mel screams, startled, while Wolfrick’s Midnight Lycanroc takes it out with a single Stone Edge.
“That was...”
“Auntie-climactic?” Wolfrick suggests with a malapropism.
“...something like that,” Gate replies.

Growling in bare-teethed fury over seeing MegaPod regain control of the airship, the plumber glided over to the open spot left behind by the Salamence and summoned his Heatran out of her ancient Heavy Ball. The plumber then flew near to the nose of the ship whilst cautiously weaving away from the front to ensure that he wouldn't be in the right place to be rammed. The plumber then uses this as an opportunity to strike at the vehicle with Nasty Plot-boosted Aura Spheres, hoping to take down his adversaries.

---

"AAAAaaAaaaAAAwwWwwwWWWw....... I waAAssSS jUuuuSSStt gEeEttTTinGG SssTttaAaArRRttedd......" moaned Ariel, still under their trance whilst returning their Pokemon. "AAaaAAhhHhhhHhhh weEeEElllLL...... .....eeEEehHHhhh?? I-I thIinKK a BaO A qU'sSs s-SspEeaAKKiNNG tOo mmEEEee............."

"AaaAAHhhh! I geEEett it~~"

Suddenly, the Nihilego-human fusion began to levitate away. "W-Where the hell are you going, Ariel?" muttered Eden in horror, "OoooOOohhHHhh... D-dOoOnn'tt yOOuu gGeTT iTt....? THee fUUN iSS oOOVvEEerr thEEeeEERrree....." After covering themself and their cnidarian in a red aura, Ariel then flew off in inexplicably high speeds, headed towards a particular direction. "I-I think they're headed towards where the plumber and the airship was headed!" proclaimed Gate. "F-Follow them! This doesn't seem so right!" Both Eden and Gate flew off on their Hydreigon and Golurk, respectively, in pursuit of Ariel.

The Metapod airship shakes violently as each Aura Sphere hits. I try to steer my ship out of the way, but at most I only reduce the damage taken from the impacts somewhat. “Hey, is everything all right over there?” Mick calls. “I took care of those thugs.” Just as Mick tries to come to my assistance, however, the plumber’s Heatran appears behind him and prevents him from entering the control room by trapping him with Magma Storm. Seeing that Mick could use assistance himself, I send Clyde to his aid. The Golisopod uses Liquidation, thrusting himself through the flames and straight at Heatran. After Clyde disappears into the swirling inferno, I send out my Magnezone and have it mark the flying plumber with Lock-On through a window. As I continue swerving the ship in my attempt to dodge the plumber’s assault, Magnezone finally smashes through the glass window, ready to shoot a Zap Cannon straight at the plumber.

"Hydreigon, let's go," Max said, to his Brutal Pokemon, before climbing on its back and taking off, following Ariel, Eden and Gate.

---

The moment Clyde the Golisopod hit Heatran with Liquidation, the flames surrounding Mick vanished.
"Now to find that Victini..." he muttered, as he ran away from the cockpit.

Last edited:
The plumber was mortally wounded by the Zap Cannon strike, but survived with just a sliver of health. Infuriated beyond belief, the plumber roared angrily as he charged up another powered up Aura Sphere and slung it right at the Magnezone's red eye in point-blank range, causing a critical hit with such strong impact, it shot the robot back into the window, causing it to accidentally tackle down MegaPod right in the face. The plumber then dove right into the glass window, and immediately elbowed the auto-pilot button before the ship could've spiraled out of control. He then quickly cleansed his injuries with a Full Restore before he closed in on MegaPod on a corner within the control room after punching the Magnezone out of the way. "You've always been a chip off of my sweaty shoulder, I guess its time that thorn oughta be picked out!" The plumber then wagged his finger to come up with a move to take out his adversary. "Metronome..... HYDRO PUMP!!" The plumber then shouted out another war cry before grabbing onto MegaPod's shoulders and then vomiting out a giant pulse of aquatic energy right at MegaPod's face

---

After what seemed forever, Ariel began to spot the airship from afar. "AAaaAAAaaaaAAAHHhhHHHhh.... FffoOOUUuuUnNDD YoOOuuUU~~~" hummed the maddened Ariel as they began to swim closer to the airship. After getting into a close enough distance, they then proceeded to whip their tentacles at the battered airship, giggling childishly as they do so. Eden, Gate, and Max then finally saw Ariel, mischievously striking the airship without any remorse. "F-FUCK!! ARIEL! STOP!!" cried Eden tearfully, "THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!!!" Ariel suddenly paused for a few seconds as they seem to process Eden's voice. "..........E......E.....Eden.....? I......I.....I......." Ariel was then covered in another beastly aura as A Bao A Qu's tentacles began to glow, "I.....I.............WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!" shouted Ariel as they then turned around and slung a shower of empowered Power Gems at the group, striking all of the trainers, before they immediately turned back and pursued after the airship. "Augh..... C....C'MON GUYS! WE CAN'T LET THEM STAY LIKE THIS!"

Last edited:
“That’s it, we need you, Metagross!!” Gate summons the spider-like supercomputer and has it use Bullet Punch. Metagross zooms towards Ariel at top speed and rapidly knocks about the numerous Nihilego tentacles dangling around Ariel’s legs. “Metagross, Golurk, we have to pry that thing off of Ariel! You take the bottom, Metagross; Golurk, you take the top!” Metagross flips upside-down and starts clawing at the bottom of Nihilego’s bell, while Golurk firmly grasps the top of the enlarged bell with both hands, keeping Gate under its arm.

Meanwhile, my Golisopod exhausts himself fending off the plumber’s Heatran only to see the plumber himself putting me in grave danger. Clyde bounds into the control room, snatches me up, and tries his best to run for help while carrying my limp, unconscious body in his large paws.

Just as another incident of Nihilego-human fusion happened like the one in the Skiddo ranch incident, an Aether Foundation helicopter saw the madness. Lusamine, atoning for her past sins and has fully recovered from all that insanity, was not amused. "A Nihilego...? Fused with a human...? No...", that is what all she could say.
"Miss President, should we well... contain that Ultra Beast until its host goes further insane?" an Aether Foundation admin asked.
"Whatever it is, just attack it, dammit! I could finally make good use of the Pokemon that musician girl from that Baa De Mer attack gave me before she freakin' retired from this madness! As one of her closest friends, I don't want more of this!", a familiar hacker girl followed. She still donned that light blue coat, and you might recognize her from before if you have good memory.
Meanwhile, in a hospital room, Kate was standing before a hospital bed: with a girl who was recovering from that Nihilego fusion. For certain reasons, she will not be named, but you should be familiar with her.
"Oh, Kate!" the girl greeted the insistent hacker.
"Well, you're stupid as always. Were you really crazy to fuse with a goddamn Ultra Beast?", Kate scolded the hospitalized musician.
"Well, that's all I can do..."
"'Can do'? Y'know what, you're a freak!"
"Yo, calm down, calm down! Besides, poor ol' me has a favor to ask you!"
"Favor?"
"Well, it's a long story. But here's the short version. I've tried many many times to grab that damned Victini, but I failed! Now look, one of my attempts to get ahold of it almost killed me! So now, since I'd like to be really safe, I'm quitting this hunt. I'll just go back to my celebrity shenanigans! Hee hee!"
"Oh god... then whatever. Sure."
"Before you leave though... I'll be bestowing you with my Pokemon. Have fun out there and claim that thing as yours, okay?"
[FLASHBACK END.]
"Huh. You're still that sneaky, insistent hacker girl from before back when I kicked you out for annoying behavior, huh? Kate?", the President chuckled slightly.
"Hmph. Whatever. I'll just go attack that jellyfish shit anyway." Kate then grabbed a Pokeball of a Flygon, and she jumped off the helicopter. She then let it out, making her land on its back, and she went pretty closer in the scene before she ordered it.
"Use Hyper Beam on that Nihilego fusion!"
The Flygon then took aim, and charged up an extremely powerful beam. It then fired at the Nihilego's bell in an attempt to free it.

Thanks to the combined efforts of Gate's Pokemon and the sudden appearance of Kate, Ariel was forcibly freed from the cnidarian's influence. Whilst the Nihilego appeared seemingly unscathed, Ariel was blown away due to the reckless attack, nearly falling to their death until Gate's Golurk caught them. As Eden then came to hold their older sibling, they start to regain some consciousness to speak just a bit more. "........E....den.............Ah........T--thank.......Arc.........but.....the.....victi......" Ariel's eyes slowly closed as their consciousness fades, leaving them in a peaceful state. Eden then shot an infuriated glare at the other hacker. "You bitch! Where the hell did you even come from, anyway?!" Eden angrily shouted. But after a brief moment of silence, Eden then covered their face and sighed for a while as they held their forehead. "......Ugh...... Okay.... I really shouldn't be mad at ya. I'm sorry. Thanks for the help. But please, that was a bit cavalier, okay? My sibling could've gotten hurt." Whilst the rest of the group then checked on Ariel, their Nihilego, A Bao A Qu, then continued its path to the airship, oddly unharmed.

---

"You aren't getting away, you big fat cockroach! Let me at that bastard!" shouted the plumber as he chased after Clyde in the ship. As he was about to corner the two near the end of the airship, however, he was then struck with a Thunderbolt on the back, seemingly out of nowhere. "ARRGH! THE FUCK?! Show yourself!" the plumber demanded. Clyde and the plumber looked around the area in confusion, only for the Ultra Beast to suddenly fade in into the space between the two. Slight breathing noises was emanating from the cnidarian, before it then floated closer to the plumber. Perhaps due to being a Pokemon hybrid, the plumber seemed to make out the Nihilego..... speaking....? "......ki......Mio....da.........Ar.....iel.......Ry...o.............you.............en....erg........" The cnidarian then covered itself in a extradimensional aura once more before shooting a Thunderbolt at the plumber again, which he swiftly dodged away from as the dimensional entity then chased the harpy-like hybrid out of the airship, flying after him.

Last edited:
"Okay, okay, no problem. But why did that boy.... er, girl... uh... Dammit! Okay, take two. Why did that person even have that Nihilego trash shoved on them? Much damn better.", Kate asked, being confused over Ariel looking androgynous. Probably the same too for Eden. "Then whatever. If you need my goddamn name, then Kate. Not-so-nice to meet y'all, stupid.", she continued. Talk about gender fluidity...

BREAKING NEWS!!!
"The truth behind the mysterious rumors and gossip over the Pokemon enhancement issue has come to the limelight! Mr. Kornelius Ozwald, the CEO of the Pokemon fitness firm KO Industries, has been found out to be the perpetrator behind these crimes and has been arrested. The company's owner has been revealed to do underground deals with a pretty big chunk of Pokemon trainers, and is even found out to run illegal battles underground, away from plain sight. Police have been dispatched over numerous areas to arrest any remaining people who were involved in KO's shady business, and more investigations have been conducted. This is Jack the Awesome, your forever awesome reporter. Now on to the next news report!"

"..."

Blaze felt something flashing back to him. He felt like that memories are coming back...

OOC: If you really have good memory, you can recognize Jack the Awesome.

Last edited:
"Well..... A) Does gender even matter in this situation? And B), we just had to deal with this.... glitch monster...... an hour ago and we were desperate at the time, and C) You're seriously rude and judgmental right now, chill. Anyhow, we're still dealing with that plumber over there, he's the guy who forced us into this situation."

---

"Grrrgh... DAMN YOU!" The plumber tries to fend off the jellyfish by shooting various attacks summoned through Metronome, but the creature just kept dodging out of the way. Much to the plumber's frustration, he noticed that the cnidarian appears to be deliberately steering him out of the way of the airship. ....I need to deal with that fucking jellyfish, this is getting nowhere.... The plumber then sent out Mercurius, his Sigilyph, and ordered it to stall the cnidarian so he could get back at the airship soon.

The moment the plumber turned around, he was surprised by a Hydreigon flying right in front of him.
Its Trainer, Max, made a small grin.
"It ends here for you," he said. "Flash Cannon!"

"....Say, would you mind and let Ariel rest in that Aether helicopter over there...? I'll be back for them soon. For now, I have unfinished business to deal with..." Kate nodded, and as she flew off on her Flygon with Ariel in tow, Eden flew back to Gate, close to the area where Max was about to attack the plumber...

After getting attacked by the Flash Cannon, the plumber nearly fell to his death, but, stubborn as he always was, he still lingered, barely oscillating his arm-wings in pain, and shot a Dazzling Gleam right at the two with just one of his arms, OHKOing both of them. Gate's Golurk quickly caught them, giving Eden a window of opportunity to approach them and shove Max Revives on their mouths. As Max woke up, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He stood up to meet with Gate and Eden. "No.... not like this....." said Gate "We need the satisfaction as well... He's caused problems for all of us...." After a brief moment of silence, Max nodded in response while smirking.

"Damn pigs... THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING TREAT ME AFTER TAKING OUT THAT ODDBALL FREAK AND THAT FUCKING DITTO?!" roared the plumber. "Oh? Normally, no, I wouldn't do that. But after sending out that monster back there? Hell yeah. That's how I'll treat ya." Eden retorted as they pointed their finger at the infuriated bird-man, thus causing their Hydreigon, Tricycle, to fly up close to the plumber. "This is what you'll get for forcin' my siblin' to go crazy!" shouted Eden as Tricycle then shot a Fire Blast right at the plumber, completely incinerating him and his feathers, leaving him near helpless as Gate's Golurk snatched him with its palm. "...And this is for breaking my legs and destroying my home!" shouted Gate as his Golurk then smashed the plumber with an Ice Punch from its other hand, Guardian of Alola-style. The plumber can only moan in horrid pain as he is then tossed up by the Golurk like a tennis ball about to be served. "NOW GO!!!" Max then rode his Hydreigon whilst it was charging yet another Flash Cannon, just as he begins to shout his own line. "....And this..... is for what you've done to my friends back at Lilycove..... You'll truly understand all the pain we've ALL been through!! Hydreigon....... FLASH CANNON!!!" The three-headed dragon unleashed the final blow at point-blank range, sending the plumber flying off, until he violently crashes into the Metapod Airship with a impact strong enough to leave the already battered ship wobbling even in autopilot. With his now scarred and crippled body forcibly embedded tight into the crater on the metal ship's surface, the plumber can only weakly mumble, unable to spit out any potential words. D-Damn....... I.... can't.... move..... Is..... is this how it all ends.....? The plumber thinks to himself, finally experiencing the crushing weight of defeat, both physically, emotionally and mentally.

---

Clyde was desperately clawing through supplies within the airship, until he finally grabs a Revive and a ball of Berries. He then rushed over to MegaPod's side and hastily shoved the pile into his mouth. The 25% fox, 25% ghost, half-human hybrid had only a brief moment to regain consciousness as a rotund dent suddenly caves in onto the side he was resting on, jarring him awake painfully. MegaPod grabbed his shoulder in pain as he shakily stood up and assessed the situation, until a siren began to blare and red lights all around the ship began flashing vividly.

"Oh, no...... An Ultra Wormhole?!" shouted MegaPod in horror. The trainer and his isopod warrior was oblivious to how a certain dentist, still injured by the last fight, was limping at all fours near at the place where the plumber was smushed into. "H...Heh....Well, I guess it's over now, Rufus." muttered Mervin shortly before his consciousness went out once again.

Last edited:
Exit the Plumber
Clyde and I bound over the plumber’s unconscious Heatran and back into the control room. While Clyde resuscitates my Magnezone, I try to steer my airship away from the Ultra Wormhole.

No luck.

“Damn it, the steering is broken! We have to get out of here!” I return my Pokémon and dash back out of the control room, looking for Mick. I find him amongst some of the plumber’s knocked-out guards, holding the shiny Victini he had apparently fought away from them.
“I take it those alarms aren’t a good sign,” remarks Mick.
“I can’t save the ship,” I explain to him, fishing all six of my party Pokémon’s Pokéballs out of my pockets. “Here,” I say, thrusting them at Mick. “Take my Pokémon and evacuate!”
“Wait a minute, what about you??” Mick asks me with concern.
“I’ll be out real quick, just go!” I shout insistently.
Mick nods, and we both run in opposite directions. Mick exits out of the same hatch we came through, hopping onto his Salamence with the shiny Victini and my Pokéballs in his care.
Meanwhile, I clamber down the airship corridor and into the room housing the cellular reversion chamber. In a hurried craze, I throw open the lid to the machine, unzip a pocket of my bag, and dump a bunch of miscellaneous items into the chamber. “This better work,” I mutter, shutting the lid and rapidly punching the controls.

-

The giant metal chrysalis flies headfirst into the Ultra Wormhole as Max, Mick, Gate, and Eden all look on. “Where is he?” Mick wonders out loud.
Then, moments before the exit hatch disappears with the rest of the ship, I emerge with a sizable flock of Hoppip hoisting me through the air. “Flying” whimsically towards the others, I turn and salute the Metapod airship as the interdimensional portal swallows it up. “Thanks for a great ride, my trusty airship.”
“Well, we did it,” Gate sighs with relief. “That horrid plumber and his stooges are gone for good.”
“Hey, Mick,” I call out, drifting over to him with my dozen or so Hoppip. “Got my Pokéballs?”
“Right here,” he answers, holding all six of them out. I dispatch some Hoppip to retrieve them for me, and they cutely scoop the capsules out of Mick’s hands.
“Let’s go check on how Ariel’s doin’,” Eden says to the group. Gate nods in agreement and follows them and Tricycle on his Golurk to the Aether Foundation helicopter.
“Let’s go, Mick,” Max says. “You’ve got the Victini, right?”
“Yeah, I...
...did? Wait a minute, where’d it-?” Mick looks around until he finally sees that my Hoppip entourage has begun carrying away not only me, but the shiny Victini as well. Lying back with my head on one hand in a relaxed pose, I wave goodbye to Mick and Max with my other hand while smiling teasingly. “Seriously?” Mick exclaims.

"Little jerk..." Mick muttered, before sending out Froslass. "Use Ice Beam to freeze those Hoppip! Salamence, get that Victini back!"
As Mick's Pokemon moved to follow his commands, Max and his Greninja looked at one another, before the Ninja Pokemon nodded and moved to keep each frozen Hoppip from hitting the ground.
While MegaPod was falling, Salamence swooped in and snatched the Victini from his hands, before flying back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom