• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been loitering around Pyrite Town for the last few hours, Willow returns to Agate Village around morning. Returning to his hideout deep in Relic Forest, he stops by agate's pokemon center. Using his PC to swap out his Araquanid for his Cacturne, as well as swapping Quilava for his Alolan Raichu. Hmm...almost a full box of pokemon on the team? He grins a bit in pride. Naturally, Willow had around ten full boxes of pokemon in general sitting in his PC, considering the nature of his business...but most of them were not pokemon he ever used in battle.

Having spent enough time in the pokemon center, he looks down at the cave entrance, segregated from the rest of the town. Deciding to take a moment to observe the sunrise, he walks down to the wooden platforms on the water. The forested town really was quite pretty at times, even if he'd never admit to liking anything about the place. Willow hated most of the people that lived there, and although he used to live there himself, had moved out about seven years ago into a hideout in relic forest. Seven years ago...that's also the exact year when they buried the Under, according to Naya's whining. But he stopped thinking about that shortly, the sight of a passing Bounsweet reminding him of his affinity for grass-type pokemon. Growing up here probably caused him to grow a bias for the type. Heh.

Arriving at Relic Cave, Willow is happy to realize how gray and foggy it is around Orre today. Appreciation of "gloomy" weather is a trait he had in common with Naya....there were quite a few of those. Hmm. He proceeds into Relic Cave. As he approaches the exit on the other side of the stream, he looks behind him....he can't help but wonder if he's being followed, but after a moment of nothing happening, he shrugs and proceeds into Relic Forest. Walking about five minutes into the woods...and crawling through a few hidden passages in various walls of rock...he arrives at a large, abandon warehouse-like building of sorts by the mountainside. In a densely forested area, there is very little light, as Willow proceeds towards the building. Unlocking the locked door, he pulls it open as he looks behind him, being careful he is not being followed. Seeing nothing, he shrugs, sliding closed the large door behind him. The place really was a wreck...parts of the ceiling weren't even there anymore...but it made a good hideout for him, whatever Pokemon he had on hand, and any other members of his gang that he might be working with. Sometimes ex Cipher members he was no longer even affiliated with would show up unexpectedly, and Willow had no idea how they even learned where his hideout was.

Deciding to let out a few of his Pokemon, Willow sends out Vileplume, Alolan Raichu, Sableye, Gothorita, Amaura, and Cacturne, Willow gets some food out of his pantry as his pokemon spread around. He would frequently let them do their own thing, but this morning, he was also worried about the feeling he was being followed...probably nothing, but...you never know, right?

...though, he has to wonder how useful his pokemon even are at keeping watch. Sableye seems to have wandered out a broken window, and she is now in the forest doing who knows what. Alolan Raichu and Gothorita are raiding the refrigerator, the psychic electric rodent seemingly only interested in various chilled pieces of cake Willow likes to keep around, while the Gothorita is busy deciding which brand of soda she will try today. Vileplume and Cacturne seem to be having some sort of disagreement. Willow grimaces as he realizes the two grass-types are fighting about territory again. He has made it clear to all his pokemon on various occasions that this warehouse is 100% his, and that they own none of it...but nonetheless, they don't seem to listen. Lastly, the shiny Amaura seems to be playing with some sort of machine he found laying around. Who even knows what's in here anymore. Aside from the warehouse's main room, there are multiple other smaller rooms....it's a large place. Sometimes Willow even wonders if it is being haunted by some sort of ghost-type, but he isn't sure. He thinks it might just be sableye trying to get to him.

OOC: ...I hate when I accidentally link to the wrong things.

also, here's some pictures that might be kinda like how this abandon warehouse, or warehouse-like building, looks

abandonwarehouse918376.jpg
abandonwarehouse2243.jpg
Abandoned-Paper-Mill-1.jpg
abandoned_warehouse_by_dandup-d6ql3jb.jpg

it's a lot but I found a lot of neat pics
buildings similar to those are kind of what willow's hideout looks like

Last edited:
OOC: Part of this arc is Larry and the Articuno trainer correcting Black Mareep's corrupt activities from the inside, much like FE Fates: Conquest where part of the story is Corrin and his/her (depending on what gender you picked) team cleansing Nohr's dirty acts from within, based on the box art description apparently.

"Gosh... this company's ethics are getting more and more dubious. I don't really want Frank to become Lusamine 2.0, nor have Black Mareep's morals to be dirty and crappy. Also, Articuno trainer, or codename Snow, I need your Articuno back. Can you also join my small mission to restore Black Mareep to the legendary tech firm it was a few years ago?", Larry said while trying to hunt down the real culprit on the server hacks and holding legitimate documents about KO Industries and Black Mareep's deal about the Under Colosseum's protection on both sides, and hopefully Snow (the employee's codename) responded quickly. "Sure. I really don't stick to the company's crap and I have my own code to follow, and since BMC is getting triggered over small stuff too much that they send helicopters on a Ultra Beast that can be caught by some 10-year old, let's team up.", he said in a serious but pretty calm tone. Larry then continued to type at light speed in an attempt to find the hacker, but after that much tracking down, Kate's picture and her data appeared. "What..... seriously....? That girl can actually HACK into a powerful server like Black Mareep? Seeing her ONBS experience, that's possible, but why?", he just said in shock. "Sorry guys, me and Snow has some stuff to do for now. Adios! (Goodbye in Spanish in case you don't know)", the employee just spoke to his fellow colleagues, and at a snap of a finger, the newly-formed duo went out of the office through a wormhole to Orre, the location of Kate. Hmm, what now?

"Larry, why did the wormhole toss us to this warehouse. anyway? Ghosts might lurk here-" "Ghosts don't exist! I mean, they don't appear at day!", the Black Mareep employee just shouted at Snow's face. "Oh no, did we startle someone?", he ended up saying that thanks to a shadow appearing at a corner, and it kept getting closer and bigger. "MONSTER!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!", the seemingly serious Snow yelled, who is actually a coward. "Calm down!". That wasn't a monstrous abomination, it was Willow who apparently lives at the warehouse. "Black Mareep bastards!", he said in prejudice, which triggered the duo but they just hid it in themselves. They approached Willow to calm him down and say that they aren't the usual crazy Black Mareeps, and that chilled him for a bit. That also started a conversation, but behind their backs, Kate was recording them to spy for info.

"Okay, hello, then. I guess. What is it? Sure hope it's not your boss' Articuno, because that's too rare for me to give up...if you wanna buy some other pokemon, I got some available ones to choose from if you'll let me get out my laptop...but I have a feeling that's not quite what you're here for." says Willow.

Sitting down on a rather comfy looking black sofa that obviously didn't come with the warehouse, Willow clearly isn't intimidated by the men whatsoever, as much as he is annoyed that two Black Mareep employees just warped into his hideout unannounced.

"Rita, can you grab me a lemonade?" asks Willow, snapping his fingers simultaneously, presumably to get her attention. After a moment, Gothorita comes running over, holding both her own Soda Pop while handing Willow his Lemonade. She takes a seat next next to him. "Oh, and Rita, trap them, too? Thanks." He takes a sip as the Manipulate Pokemon casually claps her hands, as her shadow is, with an eerie glow, distorted and manipulated to extend towards the men, connecting itself to their shadow.

"Shadow Tag is such a useful ability, you have no idea." remarks the black haired man with a grin. "You can probably reach the fridge if you want a soda or anything, take one, if you really want....I have too much of the stuff anyway."

By this time Vileplume has returned to him as well, with her taking a seat on the floor next to willow's soda. Willow is happy to have another party member nearby just in case something happens.

"Anyways...what are you here for?" he asks.

"We are collecting possible info about Black Mareep's dubious job. Also, you can have my Articuno for a while, and you can give it back any time.", answered Snow. "Also, have you seen some blue-haired girl with a light blue hoodie? That gal's named Kate, and she's a former ONBS employee who's now always lost in thought after some incident in the news network. She battles her sadness by spying, and she actually hacked us, not Gate, the wheelchaired hacker. Have you seen her?", Larry continued. Willow then scratched his head for a while to find an answer.

"...hmm. Can't say I...wait....oh, right. I saw someone like that back in pyrite town last night. She was hanging out around the ONBS Building." responds willow. Thinking for a moment, he can't help but be concerned about the 'spy' statement. "Actually, I....heh. Oh, Sableye. Where are you!?" Willow shouts, attempting to get the gremlin's attention, wherever she is.

...after about twenty seconds of pure silence, willow sighs.

"Okay, geez. Sableye usually enjoys these kinds of tasks, but...Vileplume, go check the area and make sure there's no other unwanted company. You know this forest better than any of us, anyway. Besides that demon I gave Naya..." mumbles willow to his pokemon. The mandrake-like creature gets up and jumps out a nearby broken window, seemingly indifferent to the orders.

"My pokemon are...disorganized. But my Vileplume will let us know--"

Vileplume is shrieking in a mandrake-like fashion, repeatedly pointing at a bush situated outside the front of the building. Ceasing her shrieking, Vileplume shakes her large flower, stunning the hidden blue-haired girl with Stun Spore before dragging her into the building.

"Tch...really? You wanna explain why you have such an interest in my affairs, lady?" asks Willow, who, though not quite furious, is very annoyed. "Not just two idiots, but three idiots...ugh..."

----------

Spire enters the lobby too, holding some Rare Candies she way given...alongside what looks like a Pokedex.

"Spire...did they give you a damn Pokedex? Those are rare." I comment

"They said they felt so bad about kidnapping a loyal customer that they gave me a bunch of free stuff!" beams Spire. "I got 5 Rare Candies, 4 Heart Scales, this Pokedex, a Sweet Malasada, a TM for what I think is Smart Strike, a Bitter Malasada, a Sour Malasada...I even got a special Coffee Malasada for you, Naya." She hands me the confection as I excitedly start eating it.

"Ah, that's cool...anyways, we're talking about what to do today, and we'll go to the S.S Libra tonight. We could go to Realgam Tower, or do something else...I'm open to almost anything." I say. Looking out the front windows, I'm happy to see it's all gray and foggy out. What a wonderful day.

OOC:

let me have my gray and rainy days please <3

RP version of me will get more involved in the victini hunt soon, but eden's starmie needs it to be night to locate naya's starmie. And by extension the victini.

also, I edited some images into the post introducing willow's hideout, if anyone wants to go look at those. Some people might have missed it.

Last edited:
(OOC text are put in parentheses.)

"Well, thanks! Bye! And we're not just idiots. We're a RARE species of the human race, the homo sapiens idiotus! Guess that's not funny.", Larry said sarcastically as he walked away with Snow. Snow then grabbed Kate's knocked-out body out of Willow's turf. "Now, where are we going?", the guy whose codename is totally NOT a Final Fantasy XIII reference said to good ol' Larry Jones, who then responded, "An Aether House not far from this warehouse. I usually go there on some days, and I think they provide anti-Stun Spore herbs. Have you watched an episode from the anime 'Ash Ketchum's Awesome Adventures (which is the Pokemon anime here in our real world)' where they get Stun Spored by Vileplume and Misty went to grab some herbs to cure them? Awesome, correct?". "Nah, that anime is pretty bland for me. Ash is still 10 and is forever 10 for some reason.", the ex-Articuno trainer spoke. The duo just kept on walking, until they reached an Aether House. "Kate and her stuff is getting heavier... Can't we- uhhh, just enter?" Snow grumbled, and they went to get in the place. "Larry! Staying awesome as always, right?", the girl at the counter said. "Yeah, yeah, still awesome! Do you have some herbs for curing Stun Spore? My friend Snow found some girl knocked out by that yellow dust, and instead of turning her into the Black Mareep office because she tried to hack our servers, we just went here." "Good Samaritan, eh?", Larry's partner laughed sarcastically, and while his buddy was asking for some herbs, he searched Kate's stuff, and he grabbed her laptop and opened it up. The display then showed the BIOS screen, the Windows loading screen, and a login screen, asking for a password. "Katherine Ingalls, or Kate for short. What's your password?", Snow muttered. He started to punch in the easiest passwords in an attempt to see if the hacker girl's an idiot, and not-so-surprisingly, 1234567890 worked. "Idiot spotted. Gosh, a hacker has a bad password?", he muttered in confusion about why Kate uses easy passwords. The desktop then opened up, and it was cluttered full of games, random files, and other junk. However, the "Black Mareep Confidential Data" folder is what standed out in one clusterf*ck of a desktop. The Black Mareep then opened the folder, and it contained recent data about BMC's projects, including the Cell Reversion Machine. Scrolling through, he found crazy data Katherine apparently stole from the private servers, including "Frozen Rockstar to Cyborg [WIP]", "Power-Sapping Chip", and "Omega Bomb". "What the hell? Black Mareep is turning some cryonically frozen musician who tried to copy Lusamine to destroy some abominations in a ranch to a robot, making a chip that saps energy from both organic and synthetic organisms, and possibly a doomsday bomb? And who names these crap, Asgore from Undertale? WOW, 10/10, BEST COMPANY EVER!!", Snow wanted to shout, but he kept his mouth shut. Larry then managed to get the herbs, took Kate and Snow to one of the Aether House rooms, and do what he is supposed to.

While Larry Jones tries to get to the bottom of BMC's unethical operations with his unlikely ally, Commander Snow Austen (who seems largely oblivious to his own company's goings on for someone with his high level of clearance), I continue to train my team on Stark Mountain. I don't notice as the wild Magcargo carries the cage with the shiny Victini a whole three feet away before accidentally melting the bars off, causing Victini to drop out and roll down the mountainside.

-

Just as Willow feels he can go about his own business, a Houndoom tears into his warehouse with Fire Fang, tearing the wall like tissue paper. "What the...get him!!!" Willow shouts to his Pokémon. His Amaura and Sableye hit the Houndoom with super effective moves, but the hellhound survives the blows and proceeds to blow a long, steady Flamethrower, knocking out all of the present Pokémon one by one. That kind of stamina with Flamethrower should be impossible... Willow thinks as he watches in disbelief. Two men in suits then step through the hole in the wall, one of them accompanied by a Shiinotic. The other man returns his Houndoom while Shiinotic uses Spore, putting Willow to sleep.

Willow awakes to find himself seated in a luxurious room, facing none other than Kornelius Ozwald himself in his signature blue suit. Willow subtly feels the unmistakable rocking motion of a boat. Ozwald takes a sip from a beverage in a glass before speaking. "So, you're the friend of Naya's who infiltrated the Under? I hear you have an interest in...special Pokémon. If that's the case, I think I have an exciting opportunity for you."

Last edited:
Ariel soon followed after, having been dragged off and thrown into the elevator by various BM peons since they were too paralyzed by fear from witnessing... something within the facility to do much. Ariel then slumped into one of the armchairs within the lobby while holding a can of soda they bought a while ago. "....Ari, what's up with ya?' asked Eden concernedly. ".....You don't wanna know, man." ".....Huh? Is it something the Black Mareep corps have within here? A torture device?" "......Something among the lines of that. I'll explain when we get outta here...."

"Ugh...now I'm starting to understand why Naya hates that stupid fire dog so much..." thinks Willow to himself.

"You are...who?" asks Willow. "And sure, explain your offer to me, be my guest...but next time maybe consider not kidnapping potential business associates with dumb dogs. I have to say I don't have the best first impression of you, because of that." Willow looks around to see where his party pokemon are...he sighs as he realizes they must be being held in another room of the boat.

------

"That's...interesting. Looks like you got the reverse treatment to spire..." I comment. "Oh well, traumatized Ariel. Anything you wanna do in orre today while we wait for night?"

While Snow is just scrolling through the Black Mareep files but he got sick of it and just messed with the laptop instead, Larry went on to use the herbs on Kate. Since the employees in Aether House picks high-quality herbs for any condition, she woke up, with these thoughts in mind, "Huh? Where am I?". "An Aether House near the warehouse where you are earlier. Apparently some Vileplume knocked you out, and yeah. My buddy Snow and I brought you here.", Larry then responded to recover Kate's sense of location. The two then went on for conversation, until Snow apparently found some program that can check a live view on a location, depending if it has a security camera. "Why is this installed here? Only the Black Mareep PCs are supposed to have this, and we didn't even provide public copies! Craziness aside, this might work for the shiny Victini that we need.", Snow just muttered so Kate will never know that her laptop is being snooped on, and he just opened the program. He then searched for the Victini like crazy, and just as he opened Stark Mountain's live feed, an image of the Victini knocked out from rolling the mountain. Snow quickly hid the laptop like nothing happened, and went to the room where Kate was in. "Larry, the Victini is in Stark Mountain. Also, take Kate with us. That can help in coping with inside sadness.", the commander whispered. Larry then called Kate if she wants to come along for a while, and she said yes. The duo, now a trio, packed up, and bid the Aether House goodbye. "So, Snow. Our wormhole's not yet ready from its cooldown, and you have no Articuno. How are we gonna fly?", the Jones guy said. "Dragonite, come out!", he said in response, and a Dragonite materialized in front of them. "Thankfully, it's big enough for us three to ride on. Let's go.", Snow answered, and everyone rode on it. They then flew away to Stark Mountain.

Hibiki, who was hiding in Stark Mountain to avoid Black Mareeps, watched as the shiny Victini rolled down the mountain while MP was distracted. Wasting no chances, he managed to grab hold of the shiny Mythical and fled away. He then saw something suspicious flying around, and he used binoculars to see it closer. "Gah, stupid Black Mareeps! And why did they add some hacker girl to the mix?", Hibiki muttered, and he sent out a Snorlax to fire Hyper Beams in an attempt to take them down.

"........Eh..... Guess I'll just kill some time waiting for this Starmie thing. But seriously........ ugh...... That.... I saw...." Ariel got up out of their slumped, lifeless pose and sat down on a more natural pose, whilst retaining the expressionless, yet wide eyed face indicating a feeling of wordlessly high stress. They then took out a New 2DSXL from one of the pockets on their hoodie and began playing something. "....Well that's somethin'." remarked Eden, "Alright, what to do now...."

"Uh...since nobody is speaking up, let's enter a tourney at Realgam Tower. I technically have three team members on hand now, and considering at what at early level surskit evolves, she's bound to evolve sooner or later. Even through I'll miss her in this bug/water form, Masquerain is still a real cutie, you know..." I fangirl.

Walking out of the building, we don't get more than a few blocks away when I find myself getting tackled by a brown ferret-like creature. A...Furret?

"Na...Naya...mi...!" the Furret manages to squeak out. She doesn't talk like Fuwaride, but she can somehow manage to pronounce my name.

"OH MY GOD, YOZAKURA." I shout, excited. "Where the fuck did you come from?" The Furret is extremely happy to see me. She even has the same small scar under her arm.

"Ah, everyone, this is Yozakura. Tho I usually just call her Akura for short...anyway, she was the first Pokemon I ever owned. She's been on my team since forever ago, ever since I caught her as a Sentret in the desert near Phenac City. But then I lost her...like five years ago or so..."

The Furret seems to calm down as she gets off me and regains a neutral composition, though she grins briefly when I pet her head. I take out a Premier Ball, and capture the Long Body Pokemon once again.

"It's great to have you on my team again, Akura. Yeah, now we definitely have to check out Realgam Tower. All the battles there are 4 vs. 4 anyway, either singles or doubles...sometimes they let you do a mix of each. You guys okay with that?" I ask.

OOC:

there's nothing wrong with battle scenes as long as they're well written

also, I'm looking forward to the cameo of a certain ex Cipher Admin, which will be happening soon.

Last edited:
(Naming the commander Snow is not because FFXIII references, it's the best that would fit when I tried to name the guy an ice-based name.)

"Woah woah WOAH!", Larry ended up screaming as the Dragonite skillfully dodged a Hyper Beam from a distance in a way that they might've been tipped over. "That... reminds me of Articuno's sniping skills. I wonder how is he doing with Willow...", Snow muttered. Dragonite responded on the attacks with a Hyper Beam also, and they just kept trading hits over and over until they get tired. Kate just grabbed a makeshift (but effective) item launcher with a scope, loaded a jar full of Sleep Powder in it, and fired at Hibiki and Snorlax. While the two raging Pokemon used the last of their battle energy to shoot at each other, the jar of Sleep Powder suddenly splashed, scattering purple dust across the area. That was enough to take down the enraged guy and his Pokemon down, with Kate saying "That's a piece of cake!". With the Shiny Victini open for a hunter or two, the trio descended to grab their loot. Holding the Victini, Larry then said, "That guy was one hell of a crazy freak. Mind if we restrain him for a while as we set up camp for the night?". "Maybe, maybe. Dragonite, nice job. Have a rest now.", Snow responded as he returned the dragon to its Pokeball. He then also returned the Snorlax to its Pokeball and grabbed Hibiki, who was sleeping thanks to the powder along the way. With all set, they walked to a part of the woods to prepare for the night.

An ex-Cipher admin, who also supposedly joined the tourney as well, secretly grabbed some Pokemon steroids in an attempt to cheat the Realgam Tower tournament. He then sent out his Pokemon while in an unseenable spot, gave his team one of the pills each, and returned them to his Pokeball and act like nothing happened.

KOvert Business
"Here, let me pour you a drink." Kornelius Ozwald pours a beverage of Willow's choosing into a glass over some ice and hands it over. "I don't know how familiar you are with me, mister Willow," states Ozwald, "but I run a company specializing in enhancing Pokémon's battling capabilities. I've pushed the envelope when it comes to putting Pokémon at their peak performance! However, there's only so far you can push it before the enhancements become considered..." The magnate makes a pause to chuckle. "...illegal. But, what the public doesn't know, right? So, I sell my generally acceptable merchandise in my stores, but I keep the real goods exclusively available to special customers only. I'll tell you, I've unlocked the power of Pokémon beyond my clients' wildest dreams!" Kornelius sips his iced tea before resuming his speech. "But I've found the business of hosting underground fighting matches to be especially lucrative. Why, there's even betting booths and everything! You might be surprised to know just how many people would pay to see illegally improved Pokémon duking it out, if you're not already familiar with what Cipher had planned to do with the colosseum on Realgam Tower, that is. You see, the Under Colosseum is where I host most of these spectacles...and I have a feeling that you could be one of the competitors. You just have to agree to keep my...trade secret exactly that, and not only will you have your Pokémon boosted immensely, you'll be paid quite handsomely, especially if you're a real winner on the battlefield. So, what do you say?" Ozwald concludes, extending his right hand for a handshake.

-

Meanwhile, I decide to go inside the volcano to continue training my team. Without looking, I pick up the now empty carrier and take it inside the dark caverns with me.

Willow chooses a cherry flavored wine, wanting to get absolutely wasted after Ozwald's confession.

"I had no idea the head of KO Industries was such a psycho. Heh, you sound just like Lovrina, back when I worked for her..." remarks Willow with a grin. "Sure, I'll help you out, as long as you let me continue using some of my regular team members."

Taking a large gulp of the wine, he isn't quite done with his requests.

"Ah, but...as part of the deal, you let me continue using Deep Colosseum for my own affairs. I'll give you a heads up before conducting any of my trades, etc, down there, naturally...but you have to promise not to tattle. I doubt you really care, considering you're already a bigger criminal than me." states Willow. "Also, I want Gothorita and Vileplume here. Now. Not because I plan on trying you up in psychic chains or anything, but because I'd rather have at least a few pokemon with me while making business deals with a complete psycho."

Willow was quite excited by this business arrangement. He fully intended to make ozwald agree to let him sell some of these....enhanced Pokemon.

Last edited:
The corners of Ozwald's mouth turn up in a toothy smile upon Willow's response to his offer. Shaking his new associate's hand, Ozwald says "We have a deal. And as for your Pokémon...just check your pockets. Now, I must be off to Pyrite Town, and you're welcome to join me in order to get a feel for things. Maybe even give your team its first taste of KO Industries secret-level power!" The businessman motions for Willow to follow him out of the yacht docked in Gateon Port.

-

As Larry Jones, Snow Austen, and Kate attempt to set up camp on Sinnoh Route 227, a wild Skarmory drops down from out of nowhere and snatches the shiny Victini in its steely talons. Possibly thinking of the Mythical creature as some sort of prey, the Skarmory begins flying back to the volcano where its perch is located.

"OK! I just gotta rearrange my team a bit for this kinda stuff." They skipped to a PC from within the lobby to access the Storage System, then went back. "All fine n' dandy! Hey Ariel, ya wanna come?" "....Sure. Only for the bingo and for the latest Battle CDs I got, though." "Alrighty! What about you, Gate?"

Last edited:
Meanwhile, a teenage girl with pink hair is banging on the front door of Willow's hideout.

"UGH! Oh, that man, he is oh so annoying to deal with!" she complains to the small humanoid grass-type next to her. A Roselia. The creature seems somewhat annoyed too, perhaps just because his owner is. "That does it. The damn door's coming down. I told him to meet me today for our trade!" Sending out her Wigglytuff, the fairy-type breaks down the sliding door by ramming into it a few times. Lovrina walks inside the dark, abandon building as the Balloon Pokemon illuminates the area slightly with Flash.

"He's not here. As I suspected. I'm so mad, you two." Lovrina complains. "He thinks he can waste my important time..." Taking out a pink Pokegear, she dials up Willow.

-----

Willow, who had just exited Ozwald's boat in Gateon Port, is walking alongside Ozwald with Gothorita in tow. He hears his blue Pokegear ringing.

"Uh...hello?" he mumbles

"Willow! Where do you think you are, abandoning me on our meeting day!?" screams Lovrina. "I told you, we're doing it, like, now! I've been banging on the door of your stupid forest hideout for the last, like, 20 minutes!"

"...Lovrina, how the fuck do you even know where my hideout is." complains Willow. "Why does everyone just magically know where my hideout is now!? First it was Miror B. inviting himself in unexpectedly three months ago, and now you?"

"Oh, whatever. I have my sources, you know. I'm oh so popular now, you know. Ever since I left that place called Cipher..." responds Lovrina. "Anyway, I left the cutie in your warehouse. She's a good girl, she'll stay!" Willow scratches his head, confused, not even remembering what he had agreed to trade with the teenage girl...

"Hey...that reminds me. You're like an expert with Pokemon enhancement back from when you worked on XD001, right?" asks Willow.

"Uh, yeah? XD001 was, like, a masterpiece of work, you know? It's so a shame that little boy had to go and free it...bah." responds lovrina. "Why do you ask?"

"It's just...I think, if you're willing to work with a new business partner of mine...I think that'll work out for everyone." comments Willow with a grin. Ozwald, having been overhearing the conversation -- as well as some as lovrina's yelling -- is very interested as willow hands the Pokegear to him.

"Hey, so you're...who, again, man? Who has the pleasure of speaking to the beautiful ex Cipher Admin Lovrina?" asks lovrina to ozwald

"Naya...in a way...are we rebuilding Cipher yet again?..." thinks willow to himself, as ozwald talks to his acquaintance.

OOC:

I don't intend Lovrina to be a main character by any means, but she does work with willow still, making her relevant to the plot in a few ways.

Last edited:
"Four versus four battles, huh?" Gate doesn't have to ponder long. "Alright, I'm in if you are, Eden! I should make one or two exchanges of my own. Question: would my Genesect be a legal Pokémon to use in this competition?

-

"Kornelius Ozwald, ma'am," speaks the tycoon into the receiver. "I hope my history of opposing Cipher doesn't interfere too much with you and your friend's willingness to cooperate with me. I get the feeling that this could be a wonderful partnership, Miss Lovrina."

-

"Wow, it's getting dark. How long have we been training?" I exit the caverns of Stark Mountain to see a Skarmory flying overhead. I send out my Xurkitree. "Time to practice your sharpshooting!" I say. Not needing to hear more, Xurkitree fires a Thunderbolt at the distant Armor Bird, sending it hurtling. Unseen by me, the shiny Victini drops from the sky, rolling down the side of the Volcano and back into the cage by my feet. I return my Xurkitree, then carry Victini back into my airship, completely unaware that it ever left my side.

"Hehe...I'm sure it will be, Mr. Ozwald. But, oh, so you know, you're okay with Willow there selling some of the enhanced Pokemon we make, right? You do know that's what he does, right?" asks Lovrina. Willow, having heard lovrina ask what he was going to ask, grimaces a bit in annoyance. "Ooh, that's the only reason I still talk to him, you know? He's really just such a drag, that boy, but he gives me good pokemon to use in tournaments...and in turn, I trade him some of the goodies I've found! And oh, there's a lot of those, you so have to believe me..."

"Lovrina, get on with it." snaps Willow, who is now listening in on the phone call, much to ozwald's irritation.

"Oh, boo, you're so impatient! Fine. You want me to help enhance your Pokemon, Ozwald? Tell me where to meet you and we'll talk. I'm a little bored of being unemployed, anyway..." says Lovrina, grinning to herself. "It'll be...just like old times..."

---------

"What? No. You can't use any legendaries." I respond to Gate's question. "You guys ready to head off there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom