• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: @Junpei Tenmyouji: You're welcome!

"For the record, I never wanted that place buried," Kornelius says to Naya, taking another swig from his thermos. "But Orre needed to flush out that group, Cipher. You know as well as I how unethical their practices were. Not surprising of them; this one nasty kid who always bullied me- rotund, wore a blue hoodie, called me "Oddball" all the time- he grew up to work with them while I made my advances in biochemistry." Ozwald gets up and starts to leave, then adds one more thing before he departs, flashing his patented smile. "Let me know when you have what I want and are willing to give it. Cheers." Ozwald walks off.

"Interesting..." Gate murmurs.
"Very," concurs his Ditto.

-

"Too bad," I pout. Determined to otherwise spend my night as I planned, I sweep Clembot's team with my Palossand and earn the Gym badge. Then, I have Palossand attack Clembot itself, and I rebuild it to look like a Dalek and shout "EXTERMINATE!!!" before it battles challengers. Then, I dress up as Jim Gai and camp out by the arena, ready to laugh at Gym challenger's reactions the whole night.

" H E H E . . . "

Fuwa floats behind the trio as they watch naya's shenanigans on their laptop. She's figured out what they're up to, and doesn't seem thrilled her owner is being spied on.

" H O W . . . R U D E . . ."

Naya most likely wouldn't have attacked the trio for spying on her, but Fuwa has different ideas. The flame orb she was holding going off, she's set on fire as flare boost activates.

" U G H . . . "

Fuwa doesn't enjoy being lit on fire, but overall doesn't seem very fazed. Using tailwind, she summons a galestorm of air that doubles her speed. She proceeds to summon a gust of eerie, ghostly wind to attack the trio. Ominous Wind.

" P L E A S E . . . B U R N . . . "

Last edited:
"Well, here's an easy target...." Eden giggled as they then sent out an Alolan Muk that wore an Assault Vest. Fuwaride initially dismissed the colorful pile of sludge as a weak looking target, until the hunk of oil and crystal then punched down the blimp hard with her powered up Knock Off attack. Smashed down into the floor like a whoopee cushion that got crash landed on by a blue whale that dropped from some flying vehicle, Fuwaride can only puff out a high pitched "......WHY......" before deflating, fainted. Gate, initially thankful, immediately began sweating in worry. ".....Uh, Eden..... How are we gonna explain this to Ms. Naya?" "Ah, don't worry about it." Eden then sent out a Beheeyem that then hovers over to the unconscious ghost, affecting it with something strange as its hands and eyes were lighting up as the blimp's upper area was glowing. "I'm no different in dirty stuff sometimes; this mind-rewriting lil' buddy o' mine should wipe out that blimp's memories of us spyin' in no time!" After the alien was done, it immediately went back to its Quick Ball. "Thank the great will of Arceus... Now, let's get outta here..."

Last edited:
Fuwaride recovered, having been not at all affected by beheeyem's efforts to rewrite her memory. Being a ghost, her mind does not work the same as a living creature.

" S P I E S . . . " Fuwa screeches. " I W I L L . . . G E T . . . S T R O N G E R . . ." Angered that she had lost the battle, she dissipates into a strange purple mist. Materializing nearby in pinwheel forest, she wanders off.

Last edited:
I stagger drowsily to the Lumiose City Pokémon Center after my grand time of laughing at Gym trainers scared by the Dalek Clembot. I retire on one of the seats for the night. A few tears silently stream down my tired face as I acknowledge another night will pass without my Golisopod with me.

In the morning, I follow the trail of yesternight's destruction to find Hibiki Mioda. My Dhelmise knocks Hibiki down and traps him with Anchor Shot, allowing me to snatch the shiny Victini back. Remembering what he did, I stomp on his face repeatedly as payback before fleeing the scene.

In the ladies room after that interesting conversation, I grab my purse and walk out of the stall. In front of me, hovering, is Fuwaride.

"...can I help you?" I ask, confused as to why fuwa is here and not monitoring the trio.

" D U S K -S T O N E . "

"Uh, why?" I ask

" N E E D . . . D U S K -S T O N E . . . "

"I don't have one, but I--"

The bathroom is filled with a strange purple mist as fuwaride vanishes from the room, teleporting to who knows where.

"Oh, goddamnitt." I say. "I was just going to tell her that I can ask Eden for one..."

I walk out of the museum to meet eden in the route gate.

"Eden, do you have a dusk stone? My blimp wants one...for some reason..." I ask, almost a little embarrassed to be asking such a random question.

Last edited:
Gate's laptop was turned off moments after the attack and was quickly pocketed away alongside his Porygon Z before Naya noticed anything suspicious, while the Ditto-nator just adjusts his shades while quietly sighing. "Ah, sure! I have plenty of evolutionary stones in hand. Not sure what a Drifblim would need it for, though..." Eden indeed hands over a Dusk Stone to Naya.

"Aww, that's nice of y--"

" T H A N K . . . Y O U . . . N A Y A . "

"Err, where did you come from--"

Fuwaride takes the dusk stone from me.

" E X C E L L E N T . . ." says an excited Fuwa. " H E H E . . ."

"Oh, rude, much?" I snap at her.

" H M M . . ." Fuwa pauses to look at me and the others. " . . . M U S E U M . . . S P I E S . . . B U R N . . . H E H E . . . " She vanishes into vapor once more....

"....you want to explain to me what she meant?" I ask, glaring at the trio.

Last edited:
"Alright, look," explains the hacker reluctantly, "we know you're working with Kornelius Ozwald. We had to find out what it is you were hiding, and that's kind of big. We're not even sure what he wants with the shiny Victini. Are you sure we can trust that guy...or you, for that matter?"

-

Having left Lost Golisopod posters all over Unova, Alola, Sinnoh, and Kalos, I decide I have nothing more to do than bide my time. I head to Kalos Route 6 on my Celesteela and catch a Honedge, then fly off again for Baa De Mer Ranch.

"Nope. You can't trust me. But why are you trusting ditto-nator?" I grin. "You don't know the half of what that blob's been up to. I hope that hanging out with us humans has softened you up, at least a little..."

I pick ditto-nator up and drop him in a remote corner, leaning down and putting my finger on his head. "You think my balloon is terrifying, little guy?" I whisper. "Try some of my plans. You want to get scorched by that victini? Do you have any idea how much that will hurt? But it'll get that device off, trust me. And frankly....whatever happens after that comes off...isn't really my problem. But I do hope you at least control yourself a little bit...."

"Why do you insist on being so vague?" asks Ditto-nator. "And so what if you know my backstory. Some people do, I think...but I'm still here!"

"True enough." I say, leaning down next to the ditto. "To be frank, I...." I pause, deciding to stand up and address everyone again. "Okay, look, I really don't care that you guys were spying on me. Me and that man have a bit of a...history, you could say. He runs a colosseum in pyrite as a sort of side business, used to be two of them, though...."

"...surely, I wasn't the only one who noticed your slip up..." mumbles Gate.

"....what? Um, I...that was just me mixing up words...." I mumble in response. "It...doesn't matter anyway. The point is that I intend to blow that device off your ditto, and I hope you're ready for the consequences of that action. You think I'm the one you should be keeping an eye on? What a joke."

"You don't even know me, lady." snaps ditto-nator

"Whatever." I scoff. "By the way, eden. You're from orre too, right?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, more specifically a Phenac City citizen." Eden responded. "...though seriously, what's with lil' ol' Ditto-nator here? I've heard from him and Gate that he's had issues with some asshole murderous plumber and a weird guy called MegaPod, but from the tone you tend to use when speaking towards him, I have a weird inkling there's surely something more.... insidious goin' on...?"

Last edited:
"I am curious, matter of fact," spits the Ditto in his Russian accent. "Just what do you know of me, and how?"

"It's something called Meta-awareness!" I say to a rancher.
"What?"
"I can sense when a Metapod's around. They're one of my favorite Pokémon," I explain, sending out the new Metapod which I just found in some bushes and caught at the ranch. I squat down to talk to the pupa. "I'm gonna rebuild my airship, and it'll look just like you!" With Victini nestled in my bag again, my other Pokémon and I get to work salvaging and fusing the scattered pieces of my wrecked airship.

I pace around in circles for a moment, confused where to start.

"It's complicated, firstly...what a hassle to explain...." I say awkwardly. "He's....kinda sorta...an evil ditto from another universe with extreme transformation abilities."

"Gee, miss Naya..." mumbles Eden. "That story sounds a little hard to swallow, but I'll keep listening to ya."

"T-thank you..." I say awkwardly. "Though, perhaps the easier to understand way of saying it is, he's from an alternate timeline. Dialga, Celebi, Palkia....who knows how many pokemon can affect that sort of thing. I really don't know the specifics of that...but he has dangerous abilities."

"You're right, I do. Terrifying abilities. Care to actually help me fix that problem instead of making this huge deal out of my device? Yes, it hurts more than it used to, but you're a fool for thinking it's the problem."

"Hurts more than it used to...hehe...wow..." I giggle. "You call me a fool, yet you're the one who just answered his own question!"

"Um, what?" snaps the Ditto.

"Sure, it wasn't always the problem...but you know...my affiliates hear things...and word goes around." I grin. "I have a friend who's affiliated with that Black Mareep place, and...eh, what's the point of going into details? You'll know more about her soon en--"

"Stop talking about your worthless friend and answer my question, lady. What's so special about this device?" snaps ditto-nator

"Yeesh, so impatient...Black Mareep found out your naughty little secret, and now they're using the device not just as a way to prevent you from using moves, but as a way to prevent you from regaining your power. Why do you think you've been hurting more from it lately? They still have control over it. It receives new input now that it never used to."

"...are...you...for....REAL!?" shouts ditto-nator. "You should have said that in first place!"

"I guess I thought you knew..." I shrug at the Ditto.

OOC: For this post I'll try to use first-person view on Kate, so tell me if it's good!

"Black Mareep this, Black Mareep that, when would this stop?", I shrug after knowing that a Godforsaken airstrike is sent to beat down an Ultra Beast crap, and the fact that they're always watching in this time thanks to the ranch incident. "Am I cursed into a series of misfortune? First I end up seeing some Lovecraftian abomination while fleeing the shiny Victini away, then some stupid trainer uses KO Industries-brand steroids to cheat, knowing that I am some lonewolf trainer who has a great record in Pokemon battles? Screw this, I'm out!", I fled away from the Kalos region thanks from my rage, and I muttered while riding the ferry, "This is no longer 'count the Mareeps 'till you fall asleep'. This is more like, in reality, 'count the Black Mareeps 'till you lack sleep thinking about being always watched by those corporate freaks'. End of story."

"Stop- Ow- Get off me- GAAAHHHH!", shouted Hibiki while the continuous stomps from MP hurt him, which is actually payback for Shiny Victini theft and Braixen murder. As a desperate effort to get off, he bit the trainer's leg, which at least hurt for a while, and taking the opportunity, he lunged at MP and punched him, but he avoided the attack and fled away to place more Lost Golisopod posters, catch a Honedge, and repair the Metapod airship. Hibiki, left with nothing to do, got punched by a Lucario that secretly popped out of its Pokeball while the Braixen Incident culprit tried to attack MP. The Pokemon with the ability to sense auras then said, "Go see a psychiatrist. Since your sister merged with a Nihilego, you went extremely hostile and greedy for a Victini after that. There is something wrong with you." It wasn't Lucario's own voice, it was a Poketranslator attached to its mouth that apparently muffled the usual Pokemon sounds and changed it quickly into an accurate translation that mimics the Pokemon's voice until the sounds reach the outside of the mouth. Apparently the Black Mareeps attached it to Hibiki's Pokemon; or I should say his sister's Pokemon. The power of the punch knocked him out.

A ranger in the newly renovated Baa De Mer ranch, or should I say a Black Mareep disguised as one, spoke to a well-hidden transmitter. "Hey, I saw some chap repairing his airship modeled as a Metapod. Apparently he is also known as some Shiny Victini hunter, and that airship is being used to cross regional borders illegally just for that mysterious Pokemon. I mean, what is its value? Does it have some special powers that distinct it from a normal, properly colored Victini? Is this some sort of cliche prophecy that anyone who gets it will have the power to save the world from an apocalypse? Tch. Not my day.", he said.
"You know what to do.", the other side of the line responded. The "ranger" then helped MP rebuild his airship, secretly smuggling a ship part with a secretly attached device that sends out a pretty powerful shock everytime the Shiny Victini is detected to be smuggled in the airship. "Tsk tsk..."

My Sigilyph psychically projects a memory of the Metapod airship's appearance as my Pokémon and I place the pieces. "I'm glad the plumber's Sigilyph taught me you could use that trick!" I remark. Dhelmise hammers pieces into place with his anchor, and Celesteela welds them together with her flames. At one point, a ranger offers to help me with the airship's reconstruction, which I agree to at first. However, seeing them attach a suspicious part that looks like it doesn't quite belong, I go to inspect, plucking it off the ship. "Hold on a minute. Does this go somewhere?" I ask, holding it up for Sigilyph to see. Sigilyph emits an angry cry upon seeing the unfamiliar component, then strikes down the ranger with Psychic. "Who are you?!" The "ranger" tries to send out a Pokémon, but Metapod trips them down with String Shot. Then Celesteela sends the spy blasting off by knocking them out of the ranch with a thruster arm. "We gotta hurry," I tell my Pokémon. We quickly throw the last of the airship together, and Palossand uses sand to smooth out the surface so it looks neat. I return my Pokémon, board my airship, and pilot it away to Sinnoh.

-

"Do you mind if we meet your affiliate?" the hacker asks Naya. "I know if I don't ask, someone will never let me hear the end of it...the sooner that thing's off his back, the sooner he can be off mine."

"Sure. She comes to unova sometimes, but odds are, she's currently back in pyrite town." I say. "By the way....from the way you speak, I take it you believe me about your ditto?" I ask

"...don't think I trust you completely yet, new girl. But I think you could be telling the truth." responds Gate. "Ditto-nator isn't like a normal ditto. Actually, he reminds me more of this one freaky pokemon I bought off the deep net years ago than any regular ditto. And no, I'm not referring to my porygon-z. Even a porygon-z is normal compared to him."

"Thanks, asshole." responds ditto-nator. "I really love being called a freak by a weirdo who sits around buying things off the deep internet." Gate scoffs.

"Uh...while you boys have your little argument, I'll step outside and confirm my friend's location." I walk out onto route 3. It's getting darker, and there aren't many trainers around. There's a small lake with a wooden bridge across it...I take a seat here as I call my friend. "Please answer this time..."

"Hello?" answers a voice. "Naya, again? I see....girl, you are chatty lately."

"I suppose. So, do you still want me to call me by your username...what is it now? Spire?" I ask

"Actually, it's Whitespire! Do you like it, naya? I thought of it while I was visiting my little sister the other mon--"

"Yeah, that's cute. I think I'll stick with calling you spire for now, though." I say, a little annoyed. What is with this girl and her obsession with not using her real name? This must be the sixth username she's insisted I call her by instead of her first name. "Anyways, you're in pyrite, correct? Lord knows you never leave the ONBS building..."

"Ms. Naya, why must you be so cold!? Yes, I'm here, but you know why I'm always so reclusive..." pouts Spire. "I'm worried about emma again, and that's been taking time away from writing to my blog..."

"Sorry to hear. I hope they manage to find out what's wrong with her soon. Anyways, I'll be heading there tonight. Later." I say, hanging up. That girl, Spire, I've known her for a long time, and while she remains distant from me in many ways, she's more comfortable around me than nearly everyone else.

"...a....'username'? Hehehe....is that the title you young people use when you're on your...phones?"

I turn around to see where the voice is coming from. A ghost resembling a woman's disembodied head is floating behind me....a Misdreavus. It looks different than normal misdreavus...the front pearl on its necklace is set in a silver piece of metal. The metal plate has eight spikes protruding from it, making it resemble a sun. Meanwhile, two of the pearls on the ends of misdreavus' necklace are half covered in the same metal substance, with a single spike protruding from the back of each. Although silvery in coloration, the metal has a very visible red tint. Actually...is it subtly changing color? I can't tell...

"Uh...who are you?" I ask the creature

"Pardon me, young lady....perhaps, I...perhaps I should have introduced myself first..." says the misdreavus. "I am known as Remokou. You...you would be the affiliate of my lovely servant Drifblim, yes? I must say, darling...I...I appreciate the offering to our clan....hehehe..."

"You know Fuwaride?" I ask. I note Remokou's voice sounds slightly more human than fuwa's, but is still very eerie.

"Fuwa...ride? Pardon me, but am I saying it right?" asks Remokou. "I suppose it's important I know her title, young girl....hehe...Fuwaride. Fuwaride! Hehe...how fun....I'm..."

The misdreavus sits hovering in place, having turned away from me to stare at the trees. It was grinning slightly before, but now it seems serious.

"That....that insolent bag of....does she not respect her mistress enough to even inform me of her new title? Hehehe...I will...I will make sure that foolish girl knows how much I can't STAND her drifting away from me...."

"Um....do you have a problem with my blimp?" I ask. Hearing my voice, she seems to calm down slightly.

"What is...a blimp? Is that another name for the Drifblim species? You'll have to forgive me. While I enjoy learning new things about this world, sometimes it remains all too apparent that I am not quite with the times." giggles remokou. "Those close to me...those that understand my grand desires.... hehehe...I would not dare to forsake them...even if they are not around as much as they used to be..."

almost as if she knew she was being talked about, fuwa materializes a few feet from us.

" R E M O K O U . . . ? "

"Ah, Drifblim! I was looking for you, hollow wanderer." explains remokou. "Please be a dear and hold on to this dusk stone you gave me. I wouldn't dare to accidentally evolve with it!" She giggles. Drifblim nods and takes the stone from her. "Young lady, I must be going now. But do not fret! I have enchanted your strange, beeping map, so if you desire my aid, you know where to find me. Now, I mustn't lie...I tend to be away from my home frequently...but...but...nevermind. Farewell, friend of Fuwaride."

I'm somewhat startled to see her set herself on fire with ghostly blue flames. But that's just how she teleports, I guess.

"...interesting friend you have there, Fuwa." I comment. "Now that she's out of my hair, do you want to help me with somet--"

" . . . B U S Y . . . " before I can stop her, she vanishes into purple mist once more.

"Oh, goddamnitt. I guess I'll need eden and gate's help to get to pyrite town." I say. Remembering what the strange misdreavus told me, I take a look at my map.

Unova_Abundant_Shrine_Map.png

"...where is that?" I wonder. Shrugging, I walk back into the gate building. "Um..we can leave soon, but I won't have drifblim's help..."

OOC: spoilered again, for being a bit longer than usual. Sorry if I'm dropping new plotstuff a little too quickly, that's just what I often do when I've recently joined an RP...

Last edited:
"Ah.... alright. Whatever's with the Drifblim, we can improvise. Oi, Gate, ya still have the Golurk?" "Yeah, but I am still deeply paranoid of whatever that was that shot those Sheer Colds at us." "Hmm, how bout I'll just ride my Volcarona, Seraph, while you and Ms. Naya go with the Golurk? That way, I can find whatever threat's coming after us and strike it down in a jiffy!" "That's fine, I guess." The group then left the gate, allowing Gate and Eden to send out their Pokemon designated for the ride, and they all flew off, with Golurk holding on to Naya and Gate. "So, where exactly do ya wish to go?" "Pyrite Town, I need to help somebody." "Ah, that place. I sometimes visit that place from time-to-time. We'll be there as soon as possible. No worries, Ms. Naya!"

---

The spy, infuriated about his mission failing, decided to transmit a message towards the Black Mareep Commander about his findings and how he's been blasted away. Minutes afterward, he was suddenly gripped on the shoulder by large bird talons, before getting yanked off the crash site. The shivery feeling of the talons made the spy realize that the commander has retrieved him through his Articuno, "...You could've been more gentle, you know..." muttered the peon. "Hush, you insolent, mere C-Class trooper. I've spotted the airship. Given your overtly smart-aleck demeanor, I strongly advise that you assist me in this new plan obediently and soberly given your initial results and your laughably deplorable showing against an untrained Metapod of all opponents." replied the commander in a rebuking manner. "One of the Pokemon you've been assigned with should suffice as an aerial ride. Unless you wish to drown in the sea and/or get devoured bloodily by Sharpedo, I suggest you deploy it immediately. This time, we want the airship at least intact enough to retrieve it, examine it from the inner workings and out, and perhaps claim it as our property. Who knows? Perhaps it may be a serendipitously advanced aircraft model to reverse-engineer and upgrade for our air force, given that it was entirely built by one guy and his servants from what we've witnessed." The peon sighs as he presses a button on a Dusk Ball, summoning a Noivern from below just as the Articuno lets go of the other shoulder. Riding his speedy wyvern that roared angrily due to a rough landing that would've left both the Pokemon and the soldier into a drowning death had it not been for the Noivern's fortitude, the peon and the commander then gave chase to the bizarrely-constructed airship, shooting a few warning shots at the Megapod Airship. When Megapod responded to the stubborn threat by unleashing his Sigilyph and Celesteela once more, the two then sent out two Rotom, a Porygon2 and a Porygon Z that then silently infiltrated the inside hardware of the airship as they fight, in an attempt to gain control of the vehicle.

Last edited:
OOC:

Music:

or...

also, that is a real cute blue you gave me there, chida~

IC:

after a few hours, the group arrives at Pyrite Town. By this time it is night.

"Well, we're here....I haven't been here in like a year." I say. "My friend...her username is Whitespire, but just call her Spire...I don't know why, but she doesn't like people to know her first name, so goes by whatever her current username for blogging is..."

"Heh, I can sympathise with that chick." mumbles Gate

"Anyways...she occasionally comes to Unova to visit her...erm...mentally ill younger sister, who's been staying at an Aether House in Unova ever since." I say. "And yes, there are a few Aether Houses in Unova. I guess Lusamine, or whoever, wants to branch out their services a bit. One's close to Undella Town, and spire's little sister stays there....she hears voices, or something, and is too ill to leave her room most of the time...unless she's being...."guided" by something...honestly, I don't know what's going on with her, as I've never been to that aether house nor seen her, but spire goes into a lot with me. I'm not one to usually sympathise with people, but I do feel a little bad for spire and her younger sister, Emma...but on the other hand, I'm also kind of interested, and think think there could be some bizarre horror stuff going on here, which would be awesome." I giggle.

"Oh well. Welcome to Pyrite Town. Our desination is the ONBS Building near the canyon and colosseum." I say. "ONBS is a news station here in Orre. Their members are all young nerds and hackers, and apparently, they know how to get intel. I never really knew them all that well, but I dated spire for a bit. Spire was the sister of one of the members, so she often was at their hideout."

Me and Chula proceed ahead, with Chula seeming to have a somewhat fond impression of the place. I suppose that is no surprise, from a poison-type...Surskit, the only other pokemon I actually fucking have with me at the moment, hops and slides around too, visibly stressed about the arid landscape. Hehe, sorry. Maybe you'll mind less if you'd evolve already.

"Watch out for the creepo dudes and the thugs that hang around here, but this is where I was born and grew up until my dad moved to Castelia City for....business." I sigh." There was another part of the town where I usually hung out at instead, but that's...buried, now..."

Last edited:
"So, do you think ONBS would welcome someone like me, me being a hacker and all?" Gate questions Naya.
"This girl's superstition-riddled stories are making me start to doubt credibility of her claims," Ditto-nator is urged to whisper into Gate's ear.
"Relax," Gate whispers back. "You can better judge her credibility once we get there."

-

My airship suddenly stops midair and turns around, seemingly of its own volition. "Uh-oh..." As my aircraft gravitates towards the Black Mareep officials, I scramble to a hidden compartment in the ship and open it. Inside is a smaller, Metapod-shaped rocket: the Escape Pod. I buckle the shiny Victini inside of it, along with some food and drink items. However, due to interference from the Pokémon overriding the airship, the escape hatch won't budge open, so I send out Dhelmise to bust it open. I launch the Escape Pod away, and it zooms off with the shiny Victini, out of the sight of the Black Mareep commander and his lackey. Not long after, I am overpowered by the two trainers.

I wake up strapped to a chair in some sort of holding facility. "Good morning, sleepyhead," sarcastically greets the commander. "Where's the shiny Victini?"
"I'm not telling you," I spit. "Unless..."
"Unless what?"
"Your company developed the Dialgloves, right?"
"Yes..."
"Well, there's a machine I'd like made, but I don't have the right technology. If you can build it for me, I'll tell you where I sent the Victini."
The commander eyes me skeptically. "And what would this machine be, even supposing Black Mareep Corporation even does agree to build it for you, that is?"
"I'm thinking that it's possible to focus temporal energy at a small enough scale to alter individual cells or groups of cells. I want a special chamber that can do that to me."
"Why would you want that?" the man asks, puzzled.
"Let's just say I've undergone some weird mutations in the past that can turn out to be useful..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom