• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Cara Liss's notes - SUBJECT 752

Fusion fox.png
SUBJECT 752

Day One

The amalgamation process has not gone quite as I had hoped; the subject appears to struggle greatly in mastering limb motor functionality. However, it clearly has superior jaw musculature and Bites fitfully as it writhes about the place.

Day Three

The subject’s prior difficulties with movement have been overcome, albeit in a distinctly unconventional way. It seems that the root cause of the problem was the specimen’s Brachyuran brain, unaccustomed as it is to Vulpine legs; thus the subject now scuttles horizontally about the containment pen, though with binocular, forward-facing vision it is prone to walking into the walls.

The creature continues to Bite with unprecedented speed and power, to the point where it even appears to Crunch. Such speedy progress! However, the bars of the pen are looking a little worse for wear...

Day Seven

As I suspected, steps have had to be taken after the subject nearly Crunched wholesale through the bars of the pen - it has been moved to a reinforced containment sphere, with no corners for it to clamp its jaws around. Though inconvenient, the jaw strength of this creature is something to behold and worthy of further investigation.

My assistants are losing fingers at a prodigious rate, but it is at least relatively easy to source new ones for them from the experiment offcuts.

Day Nine

The testing is going well, and the subject appears to relish the opportunity to Super Fang any substance it is presented with, from a 20-year old Rage Candy Bar to a Gurdurr’s girder. The specimen’s jaw boasts a strength of at least 9,000 horsepower, and may even transcend that.

Day Seventeen

There must be someone leaking from within the staff - word has gotten out regarding the subject’s prowess. Still, the resulting attention has not been entirely unwelcome; a gentleman named Proton, of the Azalea Town branch of the Clean Socket organisation (some sort of sustainable resource firm, I assume) approached me with respect to the feasibility of creating further copies of the specimen. Apparently, a strong and swift Bite is a valuable asset in the farming of Slowpoke Tails, alleviating the need for human labour. In return, Clean Socket will be able to pay handsomely towards the upkeep of the lab.

I shall have to mull it over. The Proton chap seemed pleasant enough, and an academic’s life is an impoverished one. The thought of dozens of scuttling, snapping and highly lucrative crab-fox hybrids is not unappealing

WyndonCalling

WyndonCalling

Forums Administrator and Bulbanews Writer
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom