• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cards and merchandise for Emerging Powers surface: Beartic, Braviary, and Pokémon Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cards and merchandise for Emerging Powers surface: Beartic, Braviary, and Pokémon Catcher ...

Three images of future cards debuting in the Emerging Powers expansion have surfaced. Beartic, Braviary, and Pokémon Catcher will join Thundurus and Tornadus for the August release. Also shown were a prototype image of the Emerging Powers three pack blister, and three new tins coming in October.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Cards and merchandise for Emerging Powers surface: Beartic, Braviary, and Pokémon

Not bad at all! I'm glad Beartic and Pokémon Catcher will be in the set.

I'm not too excited about Braviary, though. It looks pretty basic, and 3 for 90 and 30 recoil isn't that intimidating. And it looks like it's a rare, so that's a shame.

The tin cards are reprints of the better final-evolved starters from BW Base Set? Not bad. The artwork looks nice, too. I'm definitely picking one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom