• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Carly's Pokes~

I said I wasn't going to do the thing but I continue to do the thing....buying all of these adorable Eeeveelutions

tumblr_moxgtcGPoL1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

DX Vaporeon was the one I was holding out for...but after this one arrived, I am horribly tempted to get Umbreon and Espeon as well, besides the Slyveon one that's coming out in the future. This plush is bigger than I thought it was going to be, and it's so soft! Not to mention very well made. Definitely worth the wait ;_;

And an impulse buy that I am glad to have made

tumblr_mp5xqflt0H1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

This promotion is from February '11, and stuff of it isn't impossible to come by now at all, but I haven't seen much of it lately. I remember when the framed prints came out I really wanted one, but with a price tag of between $150-$300, it wan't something I could really afford let alone for something that I didn't collect XD I was just browsing shops on eBay and I happened upon the clearfile, and said, eh, why not, I had always liked the art. Now that it's here, I REALLY wish I had given in and gotten the framed print version....this art is so gorgeous ;____; I usually frame and hang up my clearfiles, but an official version must look amazing!!

Gahhhh I love both of those new gets! (I have both of them myself too. I'm really tempted to get the DX Leafeon eventually. They're so soft!)

I haven't had much money lately to be spending on Pokemon...but I did get one new little thing :')

tumblr_inline_n2u7rnKHzG1qbvn5l.jpg

The lying down Sylveon figure, and she came with stickers!!! <3 This figure is tiny for the amount they sell for, but imo it was worth it. The figure is really detailed for how small it is, and the stickers...no idea where I am going to put them just yet, but ah, Sylveon stickers!

I have a Gogoat pokedoll coming in the mail sometime soon, too...kind of peeved about it because I ordered it on the 7th, the original shipping date was the 18-31st, (which is about right for something coming from Japan to the US in my experience) but the other day when I looked it said ETA was April 1-14 u___u what giiiives???? I hope it gets here sooner than that :/

Aww, Sylveon is cute. I debated on buying one, then was like "Nahhh..."
But I'm really excited to see your Gogoat when you get that. I want one. XD

Whoa you have so much cool stuff ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Been getting a lot of new stuff lately :3

Images are kinda big so going to put them under a spoiler. Gogoats and Sylveons and Charizards and Rockets!!!

tumblr_n5dv5kIgqA1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

My Mega Charizard X plush. I love it so much ;_____; <3

tumblr_n5dvia1f1S1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

We Are Team Rocket Musashi keychain. I was going to put her on my car keys or purse or something but she came in this nice little box so I'm not going to take her out of it :3c

tumblr_n5h5moEgNk1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

Sylveon and Gogoat attack kid figures :3 Sylveon is using Moon Blast and Gogoat is using Horn Leech.

And not a very good picture, but my Gogoat pokedoll :3 It actually got here forever ago, and what a cutie he is ;~~;

tumblr_n5h5w8VdRK1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

My other stuff probably won't be getting here until the end of the month/June...more Charizards and the Pokemon Time Ponyta plush :3c

That is quite an impressive collection.

The flames on Megazard X look... interesting. Also that Woobat looks fluffier than I expected from a plush. XD

The last of the things I have been expecting arrived today, so, collection update time!

Lots of Mega Charizard X under the spoiler :D

tumblr_n9zwu5dbtl1qbgiw9o1_1280.jpg

My Mega Charizard X collection as of today.

tumblr_n9zwu5dbtl1qbgiw9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9zwu5dbtl1qbgiw9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9zwu5dbtl1qbgiw9o4_1280.jpg

Here are some close ups of some items :)

tumblr_n9zxqwPniB1qbgiw9o1_1280.jpg

This is the Takara Tomy sound figure thing. When he's by a Mega Ring, he roars. I don't have the Mega Ring, so I'm fine with mine in the box. This is such a lovely figure, definitely one of my favorites in my collection! <3

tumblr_n9zxqwPniB1qbgiw9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9zxqwPniB1qbgiw9o3_1280.jpg

Back of the box.

tumblr_n9y49weTNH1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

3DS case! I am ridiculously tempted to use this!! I had no idea it was stitched on - when I saw the stock image, it looked like just one piece, like it was printed on the case, but the stitching is just gorgeous.

tumblr_n9tibskzmG1qbgiw9o8_500.jpg

My Plamo model, all finished!

When I took it out of the box, it looked like this...

tumblr_n9tibskzmG1qbgiw9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9sl3aX8jg1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

Zukan! <3

tumblr_n8wzrsyvOH1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

Chopstocks and can badge :D

tumblr_n7set9ouc31qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

Kid figure

The giant Charizard plush is awesome. Where did you get it from?

The giant Charizard plush is awesome. Where did you get it from?

Thanks! I got it off of hobby_japan on eBay; it's from the Pokemon Center in Japan. I think they're sold out in the Centers so they're going for a lot now D:

love the collection!!! wish I had as much dragonite stuff as you have mega charizard stuff. notice you're a hockey fan too, god bless.

love the collection!!! wish I had as much dragonite stuff as you have mega charizard stuff. notice you're a hockey fan too, god bless.

Yup :) I love the Pittsburgh Penguins, so I keep my Piplups on the shelf with my Penguins memorabilia. Seems fitting to me :D

Lots of new stuff

tumblr_ndt5e7Cn601qbgiw9o1_1280.jpg

My Mega Charizard X collection. Got a bunch of new things since I last posted :)

tumblr_ndr7p9VawX1qbgiw9o1_1280.jpg

Comparison between the US Mega Char X and the Japanese one. Not many differences, they're both about the same size, though I'll admit the Japanese one looks like more care went in to making it. The Japanese one's mouth is open a tiny bit wider. The US' ones wings are a bit stiffer and the sewing isn't as nice, but they're both awesome plushes <3 I got the US version when I was at Nintendo World a few weeks ago.

tumblr_inline_ndwsp0lIYk1qbvn5l.jpg

This was all I got at Nintendo World. I really, really wanted the 1:1 Fennekin, but they were sold out of it :(

tumblr_nam3xkvWBj1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

My Pokemon Petit backback :) I take it everywhere with me!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH

tumblr_nbfz5aP6kG1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

I got some With You pins to put on it, too :) I ordered a bunch more too because Charizard and Sylveon are lonely.

I put some of my charms on it, too :)

tumblr_nam3xkvWBj1qbgiw9o2_250.jpg

tumblr_nam3xkvWBj1qbgiw9o3_250.jpg

Tepig is my favorite Pokémon, so of course I love your collection! I wish I could have at least one Tepig-related merchandise, but I'm too young to pay myself, so I'm gonna need to wait until I finish school and get a job, which is going to take a while. :/

I'm so jealous!

I loooove your Archen, Raichu plush, and petite backpack! They look amazing. As a whole your collection is amazing really.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom