• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Cartoon Network has ch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Cartoon Network has changed the ...

Cartoon Network, which airs new Pok

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Cartoon Network ha

now i can sleep in!

Re: Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Cartoon Network ha

It's about DAMN time!

Wait... it's only by an hour... but at least it is better than nothing I guess.

Maybe I can catch an episode on the legit TV, not!

no wonder always missed it
it was at 7 am.....

Cartoon Network, which airs new Pok
]

...It airs new what?

Anyway, I'm personally glad they changed it too.

Now I can watch it in my room the moment I wake up; instead of having to record it on my DVR. >.>

I wonder if this will be brought on to the next season?

Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Episodes to debut one

Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Episodes to debut one hour later

Cartoon Network, which airs the Pokémon anime in the United States, has changed the time slot for new episodes. The new 8a.m. PST timeslot is one hour later than the previous 7a.m. PST time slot that has been in use for over a year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Episodes to debut

It's actually been used for less than a year.
The 7 a.m. timeslot was used November 7, 2009 - October 9, 2010.
Anyway, I like the new timeslot since I would be up at that time, but then again I have DVR so for me it's not a big deal.

Re: Cartoon Network changes Pokémon anime's new episode time slot: Episodes to debut

I'll probably still sleep through it. ^^;

Yay! Finally!

I wake up at 8AM on the dot far more frequently than 7 so I'm grateful they did this.

I actually stopped watching all together just because I couldn't bother to wake up that early. I don't know whose decision it was to make that, but I'm glad they shifted it back.

The Cartoon Network link redirects to "http//www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html" (http has no colon afterwards) just to let you guys know...

I am so glad they changed it. It's so much easier to get up at 8 then 7. Actually I get up at 7:30 to watch Beyblade, but it's still more convenient.

This change comes a year too late for me (in fact, I've missed all of Sinnoh League Victors thanks to that bullshit timeslot) but 8 AM is still too early in my books. Oh well.

Damn. Now I'll have nothing to watch early in the morning.

But I guess it benefits more people :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom