• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Over! The Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Day Twob - meep

There was a lot of people skulking around in the darkness but the hanging body wasn't found until the morning.

Courage---Muriel.jpg

You are Murial. A kind and trustworthy woman to be around-- just about everyone trusts you. Sadly, as you started to age, your hearing started to suffer and you found it hard to make out what people were saying to you. That didn't stop people from telling you their secrets, it just meant it was harder for you to understand them. Every night, you may send me a PM saying Listen: User. If that user sent me a PM you may receive some of it. Unfortunately, your hearing will continue to decline as the game progresses, meaning you can hear even less. Not to worry though, silence is golden after all.

You are allied with the toonies. You win if the toonies win.

Shadow Darkrai has died.

IT IS NOW DAY TWO.

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night Two - Do the villys care any more?

Nothing happened. Apparently the mafia care about this but the villys don't ._.

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO.

Well, I still care about this game. *pushes activity level up a few gears*

PM if you're a Powerpuff Girl so I can rage about how much I wanted your role.

.... I haven't schecked up on this for a while, but I was reading through this. No suspicions yet. (At least from what I figure)

Remember to send me a copy of all PMs.

GengarEatBanana has been killed.

jerry.jpg

You are Jerry. You're a crafty and knowledgable mouse who loves to set up traps and trick people. You see the deaths as a perfect opportunity to set up traps around the town. Three nights you may send me a PM saying Trap: User. If anyone is roaming around during the night, they have a 50% chance to be trapped and revealed to everyone in the morning. Use your expertise carefully or no cheese for mousey!

IT IS NOW DAY 3
@Turtwig A
@Mubz
@Sourcandy
@Rainbowkit
@Fireheart
@Sgt.Pepper's
@Yoshiwaker
@Mijzelffan
@Zhwoobatte
@SoulMelody

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Day Three - Mentioned [14th/7]

Ass. That sucks, but oh well. I'm in enough Mafia games as it is.

Go on without me guys, and Tom, avenge me!

Vote:@Zhwoobatte
Enough is enough. We need to do something or the mafia will win. Come on guys, this game needs more activity >:'

Vote:Zhwoobatte

Sure, why not.

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night One - Anybody out there?

Vote: Zhwoobatte
Baannnddddwwwwwaaaaaagggggggoooooooonnnnnnnnn.

Vote:Zhwoobatte
Meh.

Vote:IceKyurem
Couldn't stay away D:. I also fos Yoshiwaker and Mij, for my own reasons. Also, if you see Syn saying that only Mafia care about this game, Ice states that she cares about this game. Coincidence? I think not.

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night Three - Played like the Ace o' Spades [15th/7]

There wasn't much guesswork going on through the night. Just about everyone were wary of Zhwooabtte, but they killed him before he got the chance to explain himself. Very peculiar...

JohnnyBravo1.gif

You are Johnny Bravo, the most handsome man that has ever walked the planet-- well you think so anyway. You love the flaunt off your "hunkalicious" body to others. Every night you may send me a PM saying "Distract: User". That user won't be able to do anything that night, nothing but stare at your amazing body all night... whether they like it or not.

IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T POST WITHIN 48 HOURS IS GETTING REPLACED.

@Turtwig A
@Mubz
@Sourcandy
@Rainbowkit
@Fireheart
@Sgt.Pepper's
@Yoshiwaker
@Mijzelffan
@SoulMelody

Last edited:
Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night Three - Played like the Ace o' Spades [15th/7]

No role pm?

Maybe is one of those roles that come back after some requirements are met. who knows?

Couldn't stay away D:. I also fos Yoshiwaker and Mij, for my own reasons. Also, if you see Syn saying that only Mafia care about this game, Ice states that she cares about this game. Coincidence? I think not.
I said that because I do. Synthia stated that only mafia cared, I corrected him her by saying that I cared, kk?

Please explain to me why you suspect me.

Ok. I'm posting.

Uh, I edited in Zhwoo's role. Completely slipped my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom