• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Over! The Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night Six - Here we go~! [7-28: ON HOLD]

Parma note: edited title accordingly

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Day Seven - Back in Business! [01/08]

Vote:SoulMelody

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Day Seven - Back in Business! [01/08]

Come on guys ;)

And with one measley vote, Soulmelody was kicked off...

mandark.jpg

You are Mandark, an absolute ingenious little fella! No one really sees that you're a good kid and they see you as the evil villain. But, you know that's not true! However, you're going to have to fit the mold cast for you and join in with the villains. Unless of course, your one true love finds you. Only then can you be reunited with the good guys and live a happy, prosperous life... Perhaps it's best not to tell your villanous friends about this. If they knew you had a soft spot, they'd turn on you without hesitation.

You are allied with the dastardly forces. You win if the dastardly forces win OR you are reunited with your love.

AND WITH THAT, THE TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN

Winners:

Mijzelffan
KankerSisters.gif

You are the Kanker sisters. Every day, the three of you sit at home, alone, waiting for your prince charming to come and join you. They never do T_T. Perhaps that's because you're venemous witches that feed on the souls of the young. If anyone tries to hurt you during the night, you won't go down without a fight. All you have to do is be as annoying and as much of a target as you can...
You are allied with no one. You win if you're the last survivor.

Yoshiwaker

dexter_boy-genius.gif

You are Dexter, an award-winning scientist, despite being so young. You did manage to do something that no one else thought was possible. You created the time-stop watch collectors had dreamed of for years. Once during the game you can use this watch to skip through a night phase or a day phase, meaning no one can do anything during that time.

You are allied with the toonies. You win if the toonies win.

Rainbowkit

19890003.jpg

You are Ed. People don't usually spare you much attention for your genuine simplicity and your inability to focus for long. However, they're all wrong. You're quite a smart guy. You're one of the few people who know of the magical properties of a jawbreaker. Because you're nice, you want to share your jawbreakers with people. Once every three nights you may give someone a jawbreaker. Their mouth will be so full that they won't be able to speak in the thread till they swallow the jawbreaker, which takes 24 hours.

You are allied with the toonies. You win if the toonies win.

@Turtwig A
@Mubz
@Sourcandy
@Derpeh Hoovez
@Fireheart
@Sgt.Pepper's
@Mijzelffan
@Shadow Darkrai
@Opossumguy
@Zhwoobatte
@GengarEatBanana
@Yoshiwaker
@SoulMelody

MAFIA HQ

.... why, out of everyone you could pick from, i got picked? o_O

Oh well. Good game.

.... why, out of everyone you could pick from, i got picked? o_O

Oh well. Good game.

because they knew you were mafia? I still dont understand why you dint vote Mijjz out, you were online that day. it is your fault that we lost :p

I love how I was the Day 1 lynch, and I needed to kiss the person, Soulmelody, who was the last to die...irony sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom