• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Over! The Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthesis

._.
Reaction score
Good Ol' Cartoon Network Mafia!​

2e4z2b8.png

Credits for HikaruIzumi for this awesome banner

~

Mafia-- what is it?

Taken from hurristat and Rayne:
Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, the murderers choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

~

Misc. Rules

1. I will modkill for three things

o Role revealing
Role claims are fine, as is mentioning the character your role is based on. However, the abilities are somewhat obvious for those familiar with the series, so take care who you reveal your character to. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted.

o Inactivity
Obviously if you've got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let me know ahead of time if you know you're going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, I'd like everyone to participate. At the minimum I'll expect at least one response in this thread every 4 days. Otherwise I will substitute you without warning.

o Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. I don't want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, I can easily push you out of the game as well.

2. Please PM me all your discussions and Quicktopics, and this means everybody. Innocents too.
To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to 'Go Advanced' and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before.

3. Votes are pretty much exactly the same as everyone else's.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day.

4. Phases will last 24 hours.

5. I plan to end every phase at 8 or 9PM EST (night-time GMT +10). This may vary sometimes.

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please.

8. Basically just use common sense, argue well, and have fun!
*Credits to Umeko for those rules

~

1. Turtwig A
2. Mubz
3. Sourcandy
4. Rainbowkit
5. Fireheart
6. Sgt.Pepper's
7. Yoshiwaker
8. Mijzelffan
9. Shadow Darkrai
10. OpossumGuy
11. Zhwoobatte
12. GengarEatBanana
13. SoulMelody

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cartoon Network Mafia [SU + Discussion]

In this game of yours

I IS IN U HOE BRO

i'LL PLAY

In.

*researches CN shows, hoping that PPG airs on CN*

Mijzelffan

Oh oh oh! I want to be one of the powerpuff girls!

I'MA IN!!!!! :naughty: Oh yeah also I'll be gone 8:30am-5:30pm

can i be MAD. I love that show.

we're running out of ideas...in.

Mijzelffan

Oh oh oh! I want to be one of the powerpuff girls!
Hands off, Mizzle, I wanna be a Powerpuff Girl! *grabby hands reach for the role*

Two places remaining. Grab 'em while there hot! ;)

One more and then I'll send roles out ;-;

hm. sure why not? count me in. (i really have way too much time on my hands.)

aww...i'm not MAD...

I'M BETTER!

got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom