• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Cartoon Network moves anime airing an hour later: Season finale to air at 9:00am

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network moves anime airing an hour later: Season finale to air at 9:00am

Cartoon Network, the television network that airs the Pokémon anime in the United States, has changed the anime's timeslot for new episodes. Starting with Memories are Made of Bliss!, the season finale episode for Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors, episodes will be premiering at 9:00 a.m. ET, an hour later than the current slot. This new programming line up will go into effect on February 5, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Teeboy

Reaction score
The real question is.....is what Time will Pokemon Black and White start airing?

Hyasynth

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CN finally moved Pokemon out of a death slot?
Certainly one of the better decisions they've made lately.

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
LOL! Ooops, my dumbass should have read a little bit.

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
The real question is.....is what Time will Pokemon Black and White start airing?
The same time, I'd guess. There wouldn't be any reason to move a show's timeslot only on its final episode (of the DP series, at least)

Always glad to see stuff on TV I like moved to fit sleep habits a little better.

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
Good news. Pokemon is finally airing an hour later on commercial television.

I will look forward to this change.

I dreaded the days when Pokemon was on as early as 7:00 A.M EST.

Rayne

Hi
Reaction score
Finally. I missed having the 10AM airings, but I can live with this. It was bad enough when they had it at 7AM which probably made airing it much more anemic for its ratings. I still couldn't be bothered to be up at 8AM to watch it so I've been missing much of the last season.

9AM is just fine.

pikachu200

Reaction score
...I'm gonna watch the original YuGiOh at 9am since I've already seen the Japanese episode, but oh well maybe someone will ercord and put it on Youtube

xxxthebxxx

Poke-Freak
Reaction score

Could this mean that with the time slot change that Pokemon will actually be advertised now?

Teeboy

Reaction score

It was first changed to 7 am around the time of the Arceus Movie.

pikachu200

Reaction score
I wonder if beyblade will be movedup to the 9:30 block. I liked it after pokemon rather than before

Teeboy

Reaction score
Hopefully, this time slot will stay concrete..............at least for a while.........

nktrainer

Always a Challenge
Reaction score
im quite fine with that this means an extra hour of sleep woohoo!!!!

pikachu200

Reaction score
Think I might miss an episode due to All State practice, I just watch the episodes on CN video the next day I'm more incline to watching the original Yu Gi Oh at 9am anyways; takes me back to when old cartoons were around.