• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network moves anime airing an hour later: Season finale to air at 9:00am

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network moves anime airing an hour later: Season finale to air at 9:00am

Cartoon Network, the television network that airs the Pokémon anime in the United States, has changed the anime's timeslot for new episodes. Starting with Memories are Made of Bliss!, the season finale episode for Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors, episodes will be premiering at 9:00 a.m. ET, an hour later than the current slot. This new programming line up will go into effect on February 5, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

The real question is.....is what Time will Pokemon Black and White start airing?

CN finally moved Pokemon out of a death slot?
Certainly one of the better decisions they've made lately.

LOL! Ooops, my dumbass should have read a little bit.

The real question is.....is what Time will Pokemon Black and White start airing?

The same time, I'd guess. There wouldn't be any reason to move a show's timeslot only on its final episode (of the DP series, at least)

Always glad to see stuff on TV I like moved to fit sleep habits a little better.

Good news. Pokemon is finally airing an hour later on commercial television.

I will look forward to this change.

I dreaded the days when Pokemon was on as early as 7:00 A.M EST.

Finally. I missed having the 10AM airings, but I can live with this. It was bad enough when they had it at 7AM which probably made airing it much more anemic for its ratings. I still couldn't be bothered to be up at 8AM to watch it so I've been missing much of the last season.

9AM is just fine.

...I'm gonna watch the original YuGiOh at 9am since I've already seen the Japanese episode, but oh well maybe someone will ercord and put it on Youtube

Could this mean that with the time slot change that Pokemon will actually be advertised now?

It was first changed to 7 am around the time of the Arceus Movie.

I wonder if beyblade will be movedup to the 9:30 block. I liked it after pokemon rather than before

Hopefully, this time slot will stay concrete..............at least for a while.........

im quite fine with that this means an extra hour of sleep woohoo!!!!

Think I might miss an episode due to All State practice, I just watch the episodes on CN video the next day I'm more incline to watching the original Yu Gi Oh at 9am anyways; takes me back to when old cartoons were around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom